[top] [bottom]
You are now browsing the old version of Chlomo, an archive of the old site. Click here when you want to go the new version.
[ chloe ] [ photoshoots / photo sets / movies ] [ offtopic ] [ site ]

/old/ - bigger or more important threads

Welcome to chlomo.org, the best Chloe Grace Moretz fan site™. We have all the Chloe news, pictures,
photoshoots, videos, fan art, original content, GIFs and discussions you could ever want.
If you're new, read this or give your honest thoughts on this place
posting Chloe fakes, disrespectful comments about her or her family will get you banned
if you want the latest Chloe updates (news, photoshoots and so on) you can find them here
report bugs, posting problems or feature requests here or contact support@chlomo.org
back to index

If you are new here DO NOT make a new thread (read why)
Name
Subject
Comment
Image
max. 10Mb / 10000px
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)
Flags
01download the chlomo pack02see the image gallery03join #chloe4starwars04are you new here?

File: 1332603286699.jpg (494.16 KB, 1520x1220)

 Chloe General Discussion Thread (37d7) 923

Welcome to /Chloe/a board for anything chloe related (threads about: random or reaction pictures, general news, videos, fan art, feet and legs, OC...)Everyone and Everything is welcome, so don't just lurk, post whatever you want, ask for whatever you want, and feel free to share anything (Ideas, Views, Opinions, OC, New/old pics that aren't here yet) and see the noob guide thread over at /site/It should help you if something's unclear to you.This Thread is also a General Discussion Thread, anything that doesn't have it's own thread can be discussed here.so...HAPPY POSTING NIGGERS !!

 Anonymous (4a22) 924

File: 1332746662470.gif (1.98 MB, 259x221)

mfw no feedback on the new chan

 Chloë Ablaze (1d3f) 925

File: 1332748259123.jpg (291.64 KB, 1280x800)

Loving the lack of trolls as of this moment.
Also, the abundance of Chloë
<3

 Anonymous (4a22) 926

File: 1332748527515.jpg (430.48 KB, 1500x1146)

>>925

> lack of trolls


Meanwhile, 8 hours ago

 Chloë Ablaze (1d3f) 927

>>926
I've been in a Vicodin induced coma for the past 18 hours or so. I missed it?

 Anonymous (4a22) 928

File: 1332748870087.jpg (200.29 KB, 1280x720)

>>927

a spammer and a a very persistent troll who kept posting pics of some mexican guy

 Anonymous (9305) 929

File: 1332749369212.jpg (20.13 KB, 145x151)

>>928
and it was very very ugly mexican guy

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 930

File: 1332749462784.jpg (38.85 KB, 400x399)

>>929
Ohh i know that guy

>pic related

 Anonymous (9305) 931

File: 1332749638407.jpg (175.3 KB, 1280x720)

>>930
and it was not DAT bad

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 932

File: 1332749778103.jpg (35.02 KB, 245x243)


 Anonymous (9305) 933

File: 1332750061545.jpg (72.99 KB, 316x313)

>>2530
>>2532

 Anonymous (4a22) 934

File: 1332750596466.jpg (62.23 KB, 524x594)

>>933

this

 Anonymous (9305) 935

File: 1332751239067.jpg (37.82 KB, 664x299)


 Anonymous (4a22) 936

File: 1332752066264.jpg (34.02 KB, 252x221)

>>2541

we are brothers but we're not hermanos. This isn't south of the border. We hable ingles aqui

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 937

File: 1332752558915.png (604.3 KB, 521x494)

>>936
okay

 Anonymous (1ae6) 938

File: 1332799173491.jpg (230.9 KB, 893x1222)

>>924
it's fucking awesome.

now stop posting sad chloe. this is a place for happy chloe.

 Anonymous (4a22) 939

File: 1332799439122.png (214.35 KB, 400x266)

>>938

this is my happy face

 Home®!!ZetCxVzZUw 940

File: 1332815902995.jpg (84.54 KB, 1280x720)

three words describe this chan:

so fucking win

 !DANGERKViQ 941

File: 1332819734745.jpg (162.36 KB, 377x373)

>>923
>HAPPY POSTING NIGGERS

I already like this board

 Anonymous (6262) 942

Posting this so some people see it. I've found some userscripts that work.

See
https://www.chlomo.org/chan/site/res/11.html#94

 Anonymous (5052) 943

File: 1332978279377.jpg (5.63 KB, 194x260)

Your in the club and this guy slaps chloes ass. What do you do?
For the record hes 7'2 and weighs 252lbs.

 Anonymous (a500) 944

>>943
bitch about it on chlomo.org or /b/
im obviously there in the meanwhile…

 Anonymous (4a22) 945

File: 1332979403150.jpg (215.23 KB, 1920x800)

>>943

I would tell her to go Hit-Girl on him

She loves slicing and dicing niggers

 Anonymous (72c7) 946

Just wanted to drop by and say that I really dig the site. The front page looks awesome, everything looks really good. Nobody freak out because I am about to be honest and speak my mind. Come on, where did you find half the creepers that are posting here though? Oh yea, 4chan. Many of these posts/posters just seem plain wrong and creepy as hell, to me. Also, just a tad on the childish side. To me. I mean she's barely 15 years old. I figured I would make my one post and move on. So good job Admin on the site, whoever you are. It seems I will never have a chloechan that I can call home. The first one has pure cancer in the form of 2 moderators and is just a bit to stick about silly things, although the latter never bothered me. This one seems to be just a little bit to "anything goes" for me (for me!) considering the topic is a 15 year old female. I don't know, seems like largely the same demographic as 4shat. No one flip out or anything, just one man speaking his mind.

 Home®!!ZetCxVzZUw 947

>>946

Sorry you feel that way. I'll ignore the "creepy" comment.

 Anonymous (4a22) 948

>>946

You are right as most users here come from 4chan but honestly where do most of these chan chloefans come from anyway? Was there another place they called home?

You're right, this is more of an "anything goes" chan (although we still have limits) and that will not change. As it says on the frontpage it's not for everyone and seeing how you didn't like the other chan either I suggest using messageboards as this

http://www.chloemoretz.com/forum/

and this

http://www.gochloe.com/

are very good for people who just want a clean chloe community.

 Anonymous (a500) 949

>>946
>Nobody freak out because I am about to be honest and speak my mind
thats what people here do, and it bothers you, its the only difference between this and other chan, you can speak your mind, if content is too disturbing, well delete it, but if its an honest post(even if someone finds it a little disturbing) or an innocent joke, we wont, this is for adult audience and chloes fans, its a place for them to discuss anything chloe related or just talk to each other about anything, were not gonna ban+delete everything chloes mom wouldnt like…

 Anonymous (5052) 950

File: 1333047851784.jpg (80.77 KB, 306x359)

>>946
I found the chloe movement and 4chan and frequent that site regulaly and take exception to being labeled a creep for doing so, I am an upstanding and urbane person irrespective of the sites I frequent. This chan and the people here are faboost and I for one feel you should stay around just a little while longer, if you are a chlobro you will always be welcome here.

 Home®!!ZetCxVzZUw 951

>>948
>>949

Well said, bros

 Anonymous (f00e) 952

File: 1333053301654.gif (1.98 MB, 410x496)

>>946
you make an excellent point and i wholeheartedly understand your concern,
but take into consideration that you're also a cunt nigger faggot.

so there's that.

 Anonymous (4a22) 953

File: 1333274940868.jpg (422.55 KB, 1155x1419)

MFW I had a fantastic idea for an april's fools joke. This is gonna be a good one.

 Anonymous (8de9) 954

File: 1333275565547.jpg (47.93 KB, 685x567)


 Anonymous (4a22) 955

File: 1333276094209.jpg (21.62 KB, 180x221)

>>954

oh you have no idea

 Anonymous (f13a) 956

File: 1333276529968.jpg (121.52 KB, 640x358)


 Anonymous (4a22) 957

File: 1333276678667.jpg (74.11 KB, 538x439)

>>956

It will take a few hours because it will be big and laborious to make but the end result will something we can push as real movie news to the outside world, hopefully getting a ton of laughs and make some chlomo.org promo along the way

It will be worth the wait.

 Anonymous (8de9) 958

>>957
Tell me more!

 Anonymous (f13a) 959

File: 1333279386859.jpg (125.17 KB, 400x402)


 Anonymous (4be5) 960

>>957
you want us to ask you what it is or…?

 ​‮naeB .rM‪‬‬ (7943) 961

What's good nyuggas.
Finally found the site thanks to anon on /b/, love the look of the front page and everything. Just posting to say hi.

 Anonymous (5052) 962

File: 1333289538305.jpg (58.61 KB, 320x331)

>>961
Welcome bro

 Anonymous (9305) 963

File: 1333289743904.jpg (115.92 KB, 600x799)

>>961
Sup bro, welcome to chlomo

 ​‮naeB .rM‪‬‬ (7943) 964

>>963
>>962
Thanks guys. Not sure whether to just tripfag or reverseheaderfag.

 Anonymous (9305) 965

File: 1333290306294.jpg (83.01 KB, 1280x798)

>>964
i vote for trip,
unicodefagging seems like too desperate call for attention…

 Anonymous (1b85) 966

File: 1333290369269.jpg (101.05 KB, 303x431)

oh no we have been invaded by the english…

was up bean

 Anonymous (4a22) 967

File: 1333290412802.jpg (90.7 KB, 800x384)

Aww shiittt son here it is

http://chlomo.org/chan/chloe/res/376.html#4279

Not it's time to spread that sucka.

 Mr. Bean!!9bINe43AAo 968

File: 1333290579626.png (146.87 KB, 600x463)

>>965
Trip it is!
>>966
Lol hi there.

 Home®!!ZetCxVzZUw 969

>>968

Welcome bro!

  970

File: 1333364138011.jpg (80.77 KB, 306x359)

>>969
same
If chloe met me, this is what she'd say/do:

I'd say back
'yeah, I am, cause you're here.'

 Anonymous (9340) 971

File: 1333591060677.jpg (5.07 KB, 200x160)

can someone explain to me the origin of tubby toast as it pertains to clawie?

never got it.

 Anonymous (b820) 972

File: 1333592993722.gif (1.81 MB, 375x220)

>>971
I've always assumed it was from this interview. Don't know more than that.

 Anonymous (9340) 973

>>972
thanks man.

 Anonymous (5121) 974

File: 1333628155616.jpg (98.68 KB, 443x360)


 Anonymous (3be4) 975

File: 1333635506533.jpg (90.41 KB, 400x300)

Well well So this is where you have been hiding?

Just to let you know, /b/ doesnt miss you

 Home®!!ZetCxVzZUw 976

>>975

Hiding is a poor choice of words. Oh don't worry, I'll be back from time to time. Can't have you guys drown in brony and all the other bullshit without some life giving Chloe for relief.

 Anonymous (5052) 977

File: 1333660300023.jpg (265.42 KB, 604x960)

Does it rustle anybody elses jimmies the way chloe says 'scorsese', evertime my jimmies go into convulsions, she sounds so forced similarly with 'hugo cabret'.

 Anonymous (5327) 978

>>977

I know exactly what you mean, she has basically created a knew way to pronounce Scorsese and Hugo Cabre.

 Anonymous (3894) 979


 Anonymous (c00f) 980

>>979
>Kaiji
The tripfag everyone hates from /tv/ ?

 Anonymous (3894) 981

nah, why would you hate Kaji?
He's cool.

 Anonymous (4be5) 982

>>981
>>979
Kaiji detected

 Anonymous (6df6) 983

>>981

He's definitely a fag

 Anonymous (4a22) 984

File: 1334092795237.jpg (422.55 KB, 1155x1419)

tfw Echo is about to write a very interesting piece on Chloe

 Anonymous (6d67) 985

File: 1334093307321.png (144.82 KB, 347x304)

>>984
do tell.

 Anonymous (4a22) 986

File: 1334093447057.jpg (56.4 KB, 541x689)

>>985

I'm afraid I can't do that. It's his story to tell.

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 987

File: 1334093598785.jpg (105.93 KB, 322x306)

>>986
gooby pls, tell us

 Anonymous (6d67) 988

File: 1334093675417.png (283.89 KB, 344x369)

>>986
at least say what you mean by 'piece'.

a 'piece' on chloe could be so many things.

 Anonymous (4a22) 989

File: 1334093875334.jpg (108.75 KB, 285x960)

>>987
>>988

Basically his thoughts on her. Seeing how he's one of the two people who started this I'm thinking most of the echlobros here would be interested in hearing it. I know I am.

 Anonymous (5052) 990

File: 1334094109810.jpg (64.49 KB, 391x360)

>>989
Oh yeah cant wait

 Anonymous (4a22) 991

File: 1334094278667.jpg (68.67 KB, 600x450)

>>990

It should be good and it's probably not what most might expect. That's as far as I can go without spoiling anything.

 Anonymous (5052) 992

File: 1334094385784.jpg (46.67 KB, 717x634)

>>991
>Inb4 Travis Bickle

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 993

>>989
maybe he already tell me that, but i don't know, that day he was drunk

 Anonymous (4be5) 994

File: 1334094692158.jpg (82.23 KB, 374x380)

>>984
oh am I ?
all i wanted to say is that im tired of this act in every fucking interview, i know i can't say it's not her since i don't know her but im not an idiot enough either to buy shit like "i dont date, my mom wont let me" "i play CoD all day long" "im adventurous and love reading books" and the top bullshit would be that shit from article about carrie, i already justified that enough i believe so if you dont remember it chiles just go back there and read it, she's 15y old girl, from what i know, 15y old girls dont play CoD and dont care if their mother wont let them date, shes doing this just for her audience, she's 15 for fucks sake, not only i doubt she cares about vidya games but how does she have even time to play them ? she doesn't even have time too shoot that fucking vlog she promised moths ago, time to reply to her drooling fans or is she wasting it on cod..? she can just choose any guy, including famous ones, she's experiencing puberty, you seriously believe that shit she said about dating ?
i wouldn't even be surprised if she wasn't a virgin anymore…
i just feel like shes becoming fake, im sorry, i can't help it, but its just not like her anymore…or maybe she was like this all along and i just didn't see it…idc
now come at me

 Anonymous (5052) 995

File: 1334094929563.jpg (68.98 KB, 469x463)

>>994
A celebrity whose an actor that appears fake, nah that seems unlikely.

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 996

File: 1334095006624.jpg (35.09 KB, 704x400)

>>994
Echo i really appreciate your opinion and i really appreciate you, bro, but i have to tell my opinion about this two things that you wrote

>i wouldn't even be surprised if she wasn't a virgin anymore


FUCK YOU

>shes becoming fake


FUCK YOU

 Anonymous (4be5) 997

File: 1334095069726.png (74.09 KB, 220x250)

>>995
she acts in her movies thats great but if she keeps feeding us bullshit and never act natural then with all respect, fuck her

 Anonymous (6d67) 998

>>994
no dude i completely agree with you.


lately i've been a bit fed up. it seems like she's becoming a typical teenage girl which, don't get me wrong, is completely fine. she deserves to be whoever the hell she wants. i just won't be fanboying over her anymore. just personal taste i suppose.

 Anonymous (4be5) 999

>>996
that's okay dante, it was more then expected

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 1000

File: 1334095136504.jpg (44.96 KB, 223x251)

>>996
Fuck you Echo, i'm almost crying

 Anonymous (5052) 1001

>>997
For someone whose career it is to act, who is to say what is the real or fake aspects of that persons character, only they themselves truely know.

 Anonymous (6d67) 1002

File: 1334095176157.jpg (84.73 KB, 338x350)

>>996
he has a point mate.

 Anonymous (4be5) 1003

>>998
yeah plus, i refuse to drool over picture that i don't even know who painted…

 Mr. Bean!!9bINe43AAo 1004

File: 1334095298788.png (1.2 MB, 1144x763)


 Anonymous (4be5) 1005

File: 1334095349491.jpg (24.51 KB, 494x524)

>>1001
and thats what im tired of, i tought she would be different, i have doubts now…

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 1006

File: 1334095389868.jpg (64.14 KB, 500x282)

Really, bro, why you do this shit dude, you really make my good day a shit day, bro, fuck…

 Anonymous (4be5) 1007

>>1006
im just speaking my mind, why should i keep my feels about someone this chan is dedicated to i helped build bottled up ?
i don't feel great now either

 Anonymous (5052) 1008

File: 1334095781923.jpg (244.7 KB, 541x877)

>>1005
Look I think echo just wants chloe to stay young forever, thats simply not going to happen though, I mean were all just basing our judgements of her character based on highly filtered interviews, and characters she plays in movies. The only way to avert this doubt about the fortitude of her personality is to get to know her on a personal level which in any event will in all likelyhood not happen to a single bro, therefore doubts about the credibility of her character will only grow. As she grows older and changes in her mannerism and attitudes to us that could percieveably appear as her being fake because she isnt 'the same' as she used to be, well Ive got news for you nobody stays the same and if this is how people feel now well its only going to get worse as she departs furthur and furthur from the person you were initially attracted to.

*please read*

 Anonymous (6d67) 1009

File: 1334095809544.png (1.24 MB, 1680x1050)

whatev. i don't care that much anymore. she can be whoever she wants.

don't think we're getting the old chloe back so like it or not, moving on.

whenever she makes another vlog, lemme know. i'll be focusing on women in real life for the time being.

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 1010

File: 1334095957228.jpg (68.88 KB, 600x597)

thank you echo, thank you

 Anonymous (5052) 1011

>>1005
Oh and yeah in thinking 'she would be different' you are actually right she is different because nobody stays the same, if she werent different that would be unattural.

 Anonymous (4be5) 1012

>>1008
i feel like you only read the last part and ignored the rest, i dont expect or want her to stay the same as she was when she was a kid, i dont care if she changes, if it isnt to worse and its just growing up, i only mind her feeding us bullshit and pretending,
:
>>1003

 Anonymous (4be5) 1013

>>1011
you obviously didn't get the point

 Anonymous (4a22) 1014

File: 1334096499385.jpg (98.53 KB, 600x548)

>>994


That's it? I expected more. A proper piece with more detail, more drama, like you wrote on how you became a chlobro. "I remember it like it was yesterday" … that sort of thing.

Most of the point you bring up are ridiculous and come from you not knowing how to read and understand a sentence.

> "i dont date, my mom wont let me"

she is 15
her family is christian
she is surrounded by 4 brothers and a mom who are no doubt protective of her

How on earth can you find that wrong in any way?


> she can just choose any guy, including famous ones, she's experiencing puberty, you seriously believe that shit she said about dating ?


I believe that shit about the family being protective of her. She is always surrounded by them. They know what she is doing for the most part. So yeah, I believe that shit.

> i wouldn't even be surprised if she wasn't a virgin anymore…


I wouldn't be surprised either but if I were to make a bet I'd place 80% of my money on her still being one


> "i play CoD all day long"


she never said that
you are making shit up
you are incapable of understanding the words of a little girl
english motherfucker

> "im adventurous and love reading books"


again, you can't fucking comprehend and read some simple sentences

she said she is fun and adventurous just like Isabelle
and she might love to read books? Who are you to claim otherwise? What proof do you have? Your crystal ball? She might enjoy reading books for all we know but I doubt anyone would believe she would be as passionate or as much into them as isabelle

I don't see anything wrong her.e She seems fun and adventurous to me and probably most chlobros who have seen her videos. She might be exaggerating about how much she loves books though


> nd the top bullshit would be that shit from article about carrie, i


that article that you still got wrong you dumb fuck

"I am going through what Carrie is going through. She's figuring out who she is,"

it's all fucking there. What kind of a moron would get anything else but what she said"

she is going through what carrie was going: figuring out who she was
she is at that stage in live where she is figuring out who she is, turning from a girl into a woman
it's called growing up and maturing
bullying does not play a part here, in her statement



So a bunch of arguments that are mostly BS and come from a poor understanding of one's words and some unfounded speculation.

 Anonymous (5052) 1015

>>1012
But shes just a tool to those around her, not a thing comes out of her mouth that hasnt been rehersed or verified with one of her 'team', and on the off chance that something 'real' does come out on tape they simple edit it out and tell her to say something different. Its in her intrests to follow their instruction because to her they seem loke they have her best intrests at heart when in actual fact they are just manipulating her more and more into a reflection of what they think the fans want her to be not what she really is. Your perception of chloe is what you have been fed by those who are selling her to you, all they want is profit not to nurture chloe and ensure she appears/grows up to be an upstanding and 'real' person. The game never changes.

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 1016

File: 1334096708720.jpg (68.35 KB, 688x464)


 Anonymous (4be5) 1017

>>1015
And im tired of listening to her crew, that's all

 Anonymous (5052) 1018

>>1017
Anyone who is surrounded by such a plethora of different people responsible for dictating various aspects of their life will inevitable find it hard to develop a unique personality and appear real because they would simply be a reflection of all of those around them, who incidently are all money grubbers.

 Anonymous (4a22) 1019

>>1018

> uld simply be a reflection of all of those around them, who incidently are all money grubbers.



Another one who talks out of his ass. Those around her are her family members. She doesn't even come in contact with her agent. Her family is doing it all. DO you know them? Are you in a position to talk about them? Do you see them buying expensive cars or property?

NO?

Then how can you talk about them? You can't. You're just talking shit at this point.

 Anonymous (6d67) 1020

>>1016
dante you're mexican.

>>1014
*sigh* man i'm not gonna sit here and scour articles and interviews to prove you wrong.
i really don't care that much.

but i will say i agree with echo. yeah, her parents probably restrict her from dating a little. no one cares.
i'm more upset with the fact that she has grown so distant from her fans and into what appears to be a very generic teenage girl.

loads of high school girls pull that quirky, nerdy, 'hahah i'm so into books and vidyas' bullshit. but seeing her do it is disheartening to say the least.

 Anonymous (5052) 1021

>>1019
I could just use this logic
>Are you in a position to talk about them? Do you see them buying expensive cars or property?NO?Then how can you talk about them? You can't. You're just talking shit at this point.
Back at you but in relation to chloe.

 Mr. Bean!!9bINe43AAo 1022

File: 1334097419475.png (230.71 KB, 971x584)


 Anonymous (5052) 1023

File: 1334097458106.jpg (39.21 KB, 544x517)


 Mr. Bean!!9bINe43AAo 1024

File: 1334097545554.gif (524.71 KB, 441x300)

>>1023
Not looking for an argument, I'm just bored of all the >raeg

 Anonymous (4a22) 1025

>>1020

> i'm more upset with the fact that she has grown so distant from her fans and into what appears to be a very generic teenage girl.


She has been super busy. I'm not saying I don't miss her Q&A or her vlogs but she's been jumping from place to place and even from even in the past months. I'll take more time before concluding she has become distant of her fans

> loads of high school girls pull that quirky, nerdy, 'hahah i'm so into books and vidyas' bullshit. but seeing her do it is disheartening to say the least.



but she already plays games and that is actually provable plus she might love books which is speculation

but 1 proof + 1 speculation > 2 speculations

and dante's arguments are all mostly BS for reasons that I already detailed

 Anonymous (4be5) 1026

>>1014
very funny
that's all your opinion
i said what i believed was the point instead of quoting her, sorry for "", i never doubted her family of being protective of her, i just didn't buy her act thats all, i doubt shes not dating, i doubt she wasn't, i doubt she listens to her mother like that and isnt rebelious at all, im not saying it's actually like that, it's just how i feel, you don't like it, i don't care, we have different views and can't do much about it can we…
and that article, we would just discuss the same shit you just started again, i would reply the same thing i did before, thats why i said go read it if you wanna, i dont feel like discussing the same thing over again, it was just an example…

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 1027

>>1020
what's the deal about my mexicanity?? that it's not even related dude, i don't understand why you always bring that shit up

 Anonymous (4a22) 1028

>>1021

all the evidence I've seen sustains my points unlike echo's or yours about her family being money grubbers

 Anonymous (4a22) 1029

>>1026
> very funny
> that's all your opinion

there are more facts or common sense in "my opinion" than it is in "your opinion"

> i just didn't buy her act thats all, i doubt shes not dating, i doubt she wasn't, i doubt she listens to her mother like that and isnt rebelious at all, im not saying it's actually like that, it's just how i feel, you don't like it, i don't care, we have different views and can't do much about it can we…


her family is protective. They watch over her every step. Kind of hard for her to have a relationship whens she's being so closely watched over.


herp derp use some logic for a change


> and that article, we would just discuss the same shit you just started again, i would reply the same thing i did before, thats why i said go read it if you wanna, i dont feel like discussing the same thing over again, it was just an example…



there is nothing to discuss about that article
her words are clear as daylight
the only thing we could discuss is how you can misunderstand the simplest of phrase from a 15 year old girl

 Anonymous (6d67) 1030

>>1027
because since i don't go to /b/ anymore i have to vent my racism somewhere.

don't worry though. you're a good mexican.

 Anonymous (4be5) 1031

>>1028
there is no evidence for fucks sake, we can only think, believe one thing or another, but how the fuck can we know its true, you're acting like all your arguments undoubtly are, im just explaining why i feel the way i feel about her, speaking my mind, not trying to fight anyone

 Anonymous (5052) 1032

>>1028
Well heres where I stand I think this whole discussion is borderline retarded becuse none of us will ever develop any semblance of a relationship with this girl and by extension we will never know how she feels, what she thinks or what she really does. Its mostly just speculation based on what she says, and sure if she were to do the QandA/vlog and she answered certain questions in a manner in which someone deemed 'fake'/or said things that people thought were fake well then what good was the q and a/vlog, ultimately we just have to believe what she says.
Also I didnt mean her family were money grubbers just those non familial members of her team, and sure its hollywood everyones a money grubber.

 Anonymous (4a22) 1033

>>1031

> there is no evidence for fucks sake, we can only think, believe one thing or another, but how the fuck can we know its true, you're acting like all your arguments undoubtly are, im just explaining why i feel the way i feel about her, speaking my mind, not trying to fight anyone



there is evidence for fuck's sake, all you have to do is open your eyes and your mind

there is evidence of her playing games]
there is evidence of her family being extremely protective - therefore no dating and probably still a virgin

 Anonymous (4be5) 1034

>>1029
maybe hard but not impossible, noone said her family really is that protective, that it is't just another act to keep the audience satisfied, maybe she has a boyfriend, maybe they're kissing each other right now, maybe her mother is making a cookies for them, i don't know, but you don't either, but the difference here is that im saying what i THINK, youre talking like all you say is FACT

 Anonymous (4a22) 1035

>>1032
> Also I didnt mean her family were money grubbers just those non familial members of her team, and sure its hollywood everyones a money grubber.

but that's the whole point - all of it goes through her family. They read her scripts, they decided what parts she can try for, they have a saying in the making of her movies.

Thy act as a buffer between hollywood and her. They could be the biggest money whores in the universe but right now I see zero evidence to support that and more evidence to support otherwise.

 Anonymous (4be5) 1036

>>1033
thats not an evidence, as i said, we cant know what is real and what isnt, youd had to live with them to be sure and could call it true evidence

 Anonymous (5052) 1037

File: 1334098517098.png (34.89 KB, 283x201)

Is this how yall saw your lives panning out, arguing over the internet wheter what a 15y/o girl said is the truth or a fabrication. When you just stop for a moment and just think about what we are doing here its really quite dejecting.

 Anonymous (4a22) 1038

>>1034

> maybe hard but not impossible, noone said her family really is that protective, that it is't just another act to keep the audience satisfied, maybe she has a boyfriend, maybe they're kissing each other right now, maybe her mother is making a cookies for them, i don't know, but you don't either, but the difference here is that im saying what i THINK, youre talking like all you say is FACT


bladdy bladdy blah with the same unfounded bullshit

they read her tweets, they take away her phone if necessary, trevor commented on her being too young to date at this point etc etc

use some fucking common sense

"buh, buh it's hard but not impossible"

yeah, it's not impossible just improbable.

 Anonymous (4be5) 1039

>>1037
and you're part of it too

 Anonymous (5052) 1040

>>1039
No I know, but it so bloody disconsoling for me, so I assumed likewise for everyone else.

 Anonymous (6d67) 1041

THERE'S ONLY ONE SOLUTION.


we need to speak with chloe grace moretz.


we need her here.

 Anonymous (4be5) 1042

>>1038
i could just copy and paste the whole greentext part now, so read it again please, or do i really have to reat the same shit differently ?
YOU DONT LIVE WITH THEM
therefore
YOU DONT KNOW
neither do i, neither does dante, neither does paddy, neither does my mom…
simple as that.

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 1043

File: 1334098841299.jpg (68.35 KB, 688x464)


 Anonymous (4be5) 1044

>>1040
im getting tired…

 Anonymous (5052) 1045

File: 1334098993618.jpg (37.96 KB, 364x375)

>>1041
Even then if she said something that disagreed with someones view of what she should have said, but she really meant what she said then that person would get butthurt.

 Anonymous (4a22) 1046

>>1037

There are very few things that are more retarded than the "look at you are doing" argument. The poster is usually like the cave man who discovered fire and suddenly had this big revelation.

No bro, we had no idea what we were doing.

Thanks for opening our eyes: I can see! it's a miracle. I've been living in the matrix for so long.

Poor sarcasm aside: yes, we are arguing over the internet about some 15yr old girl we're never meet.

So fucking what? is the world new to you?

Grown man talk about some guys they'll never meet in a sport they don't play.
Grown women talk about celebrities they'll never even see in real life
People on the internet talk about ponies

Some people like footbal, some like celebrity gossip, some like ponies and so on and so forth.

We like chloe. We wouldn't be here if we didn't
And we argue - we have different view plus this is the internet

So pardon me for mocking your view (in case you were actually being serious)

We're obsessed with a little girl. So? Isn't that more or less the definition of a chlobro?

 Anonymous (4be5) 1047

>>1045
and how is that our problem

 Anonymous (4be5) 1048

File: 1334099244731.png (111.8 KB, 320x281)

>We're obsessed with a little girl. So? Isn't that more or less the definition of a chlobro?

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 1049

File: 1334099256624.gif (840.43 KB, 500x212)

>>1046
>15yr old girl we're never meet
>

 Anonymous (4a22) 1050

File: 1334099358227.jpg (90.54 KB, 368x424)

>>1042

you're a moron

with this logic you would question everything from gravity to earth's rotation around the sun and everything else out there

nothing you said is backed op by evidence
most of what I said is backed up by evidence and common sense therefore by logical deduction your scenario is the least plausible one

and yes, evidence
her posting her highscore pic on twitter counts as evidence

or wait, let me get my tinfoil/echo hat on: it's all an act. She never played that game. A little girl playing a game? I don't buy it for a second. It's all a ploy.

 Anonymous (5052) 1051

File: 1334099383340.gif (1.1 MB, 280x259)

>>1046
I was just sayain was alls.
Maybe I just havent come to terms with what Im doing yet.

 Anonymous (6d67) 1052

File: 1334099456715.jpg (153.42 KB, 679x517)

>>1050
bubbles of delusion.

bubbles of delusion everywhere.

 Anonymous (4be5) 1053

File: 1334099510405.jpg (42.94 KB, 500x481)

>>1050
i think we're done here, you're repeating yourself and i believe you'll keep doing it from this point on so…

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 1054

File: 1334099598815.jpg (6.94 KB, 251x234)

Fuck this shit i'm getting the bazooka

 Anonymous (4a22) 1055

>>1051

I don't see what the big deal is.

I guess if you were obsessed with some rugby team you would feel better about yourself. Guys you don't know playing a game you'll never be a part of. That seems normal.


Being obsessed with a girl that cute, fun, charming and a helluva young actress? That's baaaddddd


Fuck it, if I'm to have a hobby might as well be her.

if I'm to care about some football team, actor, actress, singer, celebrity that I'll never meet might as well be her.


When I draw the line I'm perfectly fine with this. if I didn't enjoy it I would be here.

It can eat up as much or as little time of my life as I allow it to and the fact that I allow it to consume a lot of my time is only a reflection of a simple fact: I like it. Some spend their time with formula one, footbal, ponies or whatever the fuck else. I spend some of my free time on Chloe and

itfeelsgoodman.jpg


how long have you been a fan of hers anyway (I'm afraid to say chlobro). If you did these for months then undoubtedly you would have asked yourself more than once " what am I doing?"

at that point you can stop what you're doing
try to reduce the time allocated to it
or keep on doing it

I know which version I picked and why. Do you what choice you made?

 Anonymous (4a22) 1056

>>1053


> i think we're done here, you're repeating yourself and i believe you'll keep doing it from this point on so…



I'm repeating myself because you're still not getting it


I have evidence and plausibility

you ain't got shit

draw the line

 Anonymous (4be5) 1057

im too tired to continue this shit and i said what i wanted to say many posts ago so good night guys, see you tommorow…dante dont hate me much plox

 Anonymous (5052) 1058

>>1055
The reason I asked the 'what am I doing' at the point that I did was not because of my fandom of chloe, I have no issues with my fandom of chloe. What I do have an issue with however is the fact that we are investing time in arguing over what she said when in fact we can never truely know if it was the truth, it just seems like fruitless speculation. Once again I have no issues with the fact that I am her fan, thats not the point.

 Anonymous (4be5) 1059

>>1056
i could reply again, say the same thing you just did, explain why your facts arent facts but i dont feel like repeating myself, we'll just end up stuck on an inifinite loop here…

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 1060

File: 1334100279601.jpg (10.85 KB, 267x280)


 Anonymous (4a22) 1061

>>1058

> we are investing time in arguing over what she said when in fact we can never truely know if it was the truth


Yes, we can't know if it was the truth. However we can see what is the more plausible scenario and, using probability, consider that as truth until evidence will sustain otherwise.

> it just seems like fruitless speculation


I don't think it is. If some people think she's just some fake, generic actress then there's not much reason for them to remain fans of her, or big enough fans to be called chlobros

 Anonymous (4a22) 1062

>>1059
>>1059

> i could reply again, say the same thing you just did, explain why your facts arent facts but i dont feel like repeating myself, we'll just end up stuck on an inifinite loop here


You didn't explain shit.

My facts aren't facts, just way more plausible scenarios than anything you came up with.

 Anonymous (4be5) 1063

>>1056
oh and the last thing, something could seem more logical and possibile to you but someone else may see it completly differently
thats just about opinions, logic, and its all purely subjective…

 Anonymous (4a22) 1064

>>1063

> h and the last thing, something could seem more logical and possibile to you but someone else may see it completly differently thats just about opinions, logic, and its all purely subjective…


logic itself is fairly objective and I judged this in the most objective manner possible and your scenarios simply lacked probability

 Anonymous (5052) 1065

>>1061
>more plausible scenario
Well lets base this on the evidence Ive seen of 15y/o girls.
When I was 15 none of my female friends had the slightest intrest in vidya games, and very few in reading, In fact I have still yet to meet a woman who is interested in vidya games.
Btw irespective of what chloe says or does and however contrived or seemingly spurious those actions may appear I will staunchly re,ain her fan. Short of her actually spitting in my face or having a one night in parisesque situation Ill still support her.

 Anonymous (4be5) 1066

>>1064
i could say the exact same thing again…

 Anonymous (4a22) 1067

>>1065

> Well lets base this on the evidence Ive seen of 15y/o girls.

> When I was 15 none of my female friends had the slightest intrest in vidya games, and very few in reading, In fact I have still yet to meet a woman who is interested in vidya games.

but now you're extrapolating based on a single use case that is always a big no no as far as gauging demographics goes

we don't have to use the numbers of girl gamers out there to draw out some generic rule that might not even apply in this individual case
we can talk specific

- she posted her high scores on some iphone/ipad game on twitter
- she and asa said in an interview they played call of duty
- she showed her interest in games a bunch of times on twitter

Do I think she's an avid gamer? Maybe, but only if I include mobile gaming into it
DO I think she plays more games than boys like she says? No, absolutely not. Even if she wanted she wouldn't have the time for it.

The most I can fault her with is exaggerating, but not lying. And that goes for most of the points raised.

 Anonymous (4a22) 1068

File: 1334101787498.jpg (195.12 KB, 652x421)

>>1066

draw me a logical path to one of your conclusions and I'll do the same with one of mine

 Anonymous (5052) 1069

>>1067
-Where her high scoes any good?
-Could she beat asa at cod?
Everybody exagerates their own endeavours to seem more interesting, its a part of the human condition. If I was getting interviewed I would exagerate the truth to seem mor appealing, its simply logical, one does not want to appear inept or out of touch with others, therfore what is said is that which is percieved to culimante in the greatest level of acceptance/admiration.
Also the only reason I used my singular case as an example was because you said
>more plausible scenario
And for me the most plausible scenario is that which I have experieced.
Also I would fucking love to team up with chloe in gears 3, that would rock, cant imagine shed be very good though

 Anonymous (4a22) 1070

>>1069

> -Where her high scoes any good?

I don't play the game but judging from some of the replies it got it was not too shabby

> Could she beat asa at cod?

she said she did

> Also I would fucking love to team up with chloe in gears 3, that would rock, cant imagine shed be very good though

I would team up with her just to watch paint dry and I'm sure I'd still have a wonderful time

 Anonymous (6a9a) 1071

>>1070
That's right. You spend 1 hour with a Chloe and it feels like 1 minute. You spend one minute with your cock in a blender and it feels like 1 hour.

 Anonymous (5052) 1072

File: 1334102838999.jpg (795.1 KB, 1280x1024)


 Mr. Bean!!9bINe43AAo 1073

File: 1334103650772.png (297.55 KB, 420x615)

>>1072
I never usually criticize people's shooping or any graphics work at all, but that's scarily bad.

 Anonymous (4a22) 1074

>>1071

> You spend one minute with your cock in a blender and it feels like 1 hour.


we all know dat feel

>>1072

I like the idea but the implementation … ugh. The angles are all wrong. That GoW chick's face is straight from the front while chloe's face is somewhat from the side plus she needs her actual chin (tm).

 Anonymous (5052) 1075

>>1073
>>1074
Yeah I tried to do it really quick but sure thanks for the advice.

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 1076

I HAVE COME HERE TO CHEW BUBBLEGUM AND KICK ASS, AND I'M ALL OUT OF BUBBLEGUM

 Anonymous (4a22) 1077

File: 1334342741797.gif (1.59 MB, 317x250)

mfw people took my April's fools joke seriously and even <a href="https://twitter.com/#!/mrmarkmillar/status/190801132501737472">tweeted Mark Millar about it</a>

 Mr. Bean!!9bINe43AAo 1078

File: 1334348163218.png (138.79 KB, 283x425)


 Anonymous (096a) 1079

>>1077
Awesome.

 Anonymous (b820) 1080

File: 1334375502106.jpg (202.59 KB, 1280x720)

>>1077
The joke's on Millar as he thinks Kick-Ass 2 is happening at all.

 !CalcLbWSVA 1081

What is it with Mark Millar exactly? I constantly see people say he is a pathological liar and what not. Would like to see some other people confirm it's still happening, need kick ass 2.

 Anonymous (4a22) 1082

>>1081

I don't know if it's pathological but he has a history of being full of shit.
I want to believe that Kick-Ass 2 is happening but it's becoming more and more pf a pipe dream as we go along.

Let me put his history behind him and just focus on his latest claims.

- he said and reiterated that Kick-Ass 2 is shooting this summer

- he said he can't talk too much about it as the studio must make the official announcement first

- when asked when will that announcement could come he said: "before Kapow for sure. WAY before Kapow". Kapow is the biggest comics convention this side of the pond and it would be the best place for him to unveil his movie. That takes place on the 19th and 20th of may.

So he made that comment in early march saying that the announcement will come way before late april. We're half way there and still no announcement but I'm wiling to foolishly keep my hopes up until the 20th of may. If we don't get an announcement by then I doubt it will happen.


Here are some things to keep in mind:

- the movie will not recast Chloe, that much is certain

- for a movie that i supposed to enter production this summer we should have had any info on the preproduction right now

- chloe is supposed to shoot The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea and the Carrie remake in the near future

The schedule doesn't look good for Kick-Ass 2 but like I said all that tormenting will come to an end in almost a month from now.





On the bright side he also said that

 Anonymous (4a22) 1083

File: 1334618571023.jpg (146.35 KB, 612x612)

How long till someone scans this damned thing?

 Anonymous (5052) 1084

File: 1334618701884.png (87.53 KB, 221x250)

>>1083
Untill the day somesones self respect stoops low enogh that they feel they can go and buy it without feeling like a creeper, sheesh.

 Anonymous (4a22) 1085

>>1084

I'm sure some kid in the seventeen age group would suffer from no such issues. All it takes is for the little twerp to scan and share the bloody thing.

 Anonymous (5052) 1086

File: 1334619243860.jpg (35.48 KB, 320x400)

>>1085
It would be even tougher for a seventeen y/o boy to purchase a teen girls magazine and not feel like some kind of freak/deviant. I on the other hand have several copies of the magazine but no scanner and I aint gonna to college to scan it for fear of being caught with a teen girls magazine.

 Anonymous (4a22) 1087

File: 1334619708677.jpg (187.04 KB, 638x685)


 Anonymous (01b0) 1088

Wait what. Im gonna buy one. I bought some other girly mags she's been in like teen vogue and I see nothing wrong with buying this one. But I don't think you deserve scans for being haters. Do you really think the African American at your local Walmart gives a fuck what some silly white big is buying? Its not like you're buying rope, condoms and a ski mask.

 Anonymous (5052) 1089

>>1088
For some reason I think the rope condoms and the ski mask would be less unusual.

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 1090

if i find it here in mexico, i'm buying it, then i scan it, for mah brothers

 Anonymous (01b0) 1091

Alright faggots. This the guy that posted earlier about you be faggots for being to scared to buy seventeen mag for Chloe. As it turns out I didn't have to buy it because of 1 of the business my family owns apparently has a subscription to this magazine and it arrived in the mailbox today… just now actually. So I open the thing up with anticipatory excitement only to feel all of that excitement quickly deflate for a few reasons. 1 she's probably 1 of the least attractive looking girls in the entire magazine. 2. I had to flip through page after page of justin bieber acting like a homo fag by listing a fisher to expose his lack of abdomen is in all this other gay stuff… anyway so I finally get to the chloe article.. a real quick before I do you there are actually 2 smaller pictures of her in a little blurbs before I get to the article.. okay so I get to the article, all excited, it's a 2 page spread one side just says "C H L O E" vertically in the use of funky lettering and on the other side is a picture of her looking at you… flip the page and it's another photo of chloe absolutely gorgeous I mean breathtaking.. and apparently an interview with her flip the page again and you get 1 more out early breast taking photo of chloe.. and then that's it you flip the page again and see a pair of legs in you think ohh my here comes a really awesome photo of chloe but then once you realize it's not chloe.. that's it that's all you get you get two nice pictures of chloe.. an interview which I haven't read yet I'm going to assume its garbage since the demographic who purchase this magazine are young vain and materialistic girls… you also get the cover shot and the 1 other photo plus the 2 small blurb photos. Thoroughly disappointed. The teen vogue was much better comparing to another teeny bopper type magazine that she has appeared in…

 Mr. Bean!!9bINe43AAo 1092

File: 1334762426561.png (129.56 KB, 328x287)

>>1091
>breast taking photo
Oh wow.

 Anonymous (516f) 1093

>>1091
of course she wasn't that hot. the photo shoot was trash.

good thing we have all these stylin' backup photos to make up for it.

 Anonymous (01b0) 1094

>>1092
Speech to text errors my friend I was speaking rather briskly.

 Mr. Bean!!9bINe43AAo 1095

>>1094
Not bad, I always expected speech to text to produce nothing but gibberish.

>>1093
We'll get dante on the case to get us some better photos.

 Anonymous (4a22) 1096

File: 1334790017599.jpg (139.66 KB, 557x685)

For fuck's sake how long till we get those 2 new interviews? Someone could have scanned seventeen magazine by now and some russian chlobro could have summarized the vogue interview.

 Anonymous (3e10) 1097

>>1096
It was surprisingly good or at least chloe's answers were surprisingly… interesting. She did however mention skrillex not once but two times. Also she is really into vista especially first person shooters. Honestly, judging from the way she answered the questions I would say that this girl could see very realistically be a /b/yard!

 Anonymous (3e10) 1098

>>1097
Vidya.

Also, No scans for you for being haters. Plus I'm lazy.

 Anonymous (4a22) 1099

requesting that pic with chloe's family reading a bunch of magazines with her on the cover

 Anonymous (5052) 1100

>>1097
Beans not gonna like the skrillex thing.

 Anonymous (4a22) 1101

File: 1334866637808.png (228.5 KB, 586x329)

>>1097

So you have the magazine but you can't even take some high res pics and upload them.


Bunch of lazy cunts.

 Anonymous (b1f9) 1102

File: 1334890721365.png (479.83 KB, 600x510)

truer words never spoken.

 Anonymous (8936) 1103

File: 1334892216888.jpg (94.63 KB, 400x371)

WHO IS CAMERON FULLER??!!?!??!?
we must destroy him!!!

 Anonymous (dbc1) 1104

>>1103
>>1103

Do you REALLY want to know?

 Anonymous (8936) 1105

File: 1334897496310.png (460.74 KB, 1280x702)


 Anonymous (b1f9) 1106

>>1104
now i'm curious. spill it nigga.

 Anonymous (4a22) 1107

File: 1334900243897.jpg (71.41 KB, 512x344)


 Anonymous (dbc1) 1108

File: 1334902755889.jpg (62.09 KB, 1599x956)

>>1105
>>1106
>>1103


Cameron Fuller is a good friend of Miss Chloe Moretz, and a massive source of butthurt within the Chlobro community.

He's the son of Brad Fuller, who produced the first movie Chloe was in…The Amityville Horror. She even named her dog after him.

http://chloemoretz.com/2005/12/20/hi-im-chloe-and-this-is-my-first-entry/

He has a little brother Paxton, who's also pictured.

They'd often tweet each with compliments, well wishes, and even the occasional word "love". The conversations caused a shitstorm on quite a few sites, and led to a mass exodus of Chloe tripfags from /tv/.

Here's one of the many threads. /tv/'s most well know Chlobro, Hit-Boy, had a real life nervous breakdown:

http://archive.foolz.us/tv/thread/13182317/

If it wasn't enough that then 13 year-old Chloe had an almost 18 year-old boyfriend, a while later, late night pictures of Chloe were posted by Cameron on his yfrog account.

http://yfrog.com/user/cameron_fuller/photos

tl;dr: tons were butthurt due to Chloe possibly dating an older guy

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 1109

File: 1334903238512.gif (770.55 KB, 150x130)

>>1108
>>1108
why do you put that shit here!!!!!

 Anonymous (dbc1) 1110

File: 1334903641186.jpg (50.79 KB, 612x612)

>>1109

It was requested. See:

>>1105
>>1106
>>1103

Also, here's a new pic of Cameron that Chloe tweeted 11 hours ago.

 Anonymous (bd75) 1111

File: 1334903899516.png (59.16 KB, 205x201)

>>1110
>tfw honeymoon

 Anonymous (8936) 1112

>>1108
so much butthurt

 Anonymous (ef49) 1113

File: 1334908775687.jpg (63.67 KB, 927x667)

>>1108
That was a bit depressing..

 !CalcLbWSVA 1114

File: 1334918493917.jpg (215.16 KB, 1100x1600)

It's sad to see her with anyone but… That guy doesn't seem like a particular big douche. This guy however…

 Anonymous (ef3e) 1115

File: 1334925672711.jpg (104.61 KB, 457x600)

>>966
ORIGINAL RUSKEY OP! NAHUI!

 Anonymous (dbc1) 1116

>>1114

He doesn't look as douchy as that guy in your opinion. Here's two these points to take into consideration…

1. Cameron was born to a wealthy Hollywood producer and is dating a jailbait movie star. He's probably not a down-to-Earth nice guy.

2. It's hard to look less douchy that Hayden Panettiere's little brother.

 Anonymous (50af) 1117

File: 1334936713648.jpg (61.12 KB, 400x400)

>>1108
just what i needed mate.
thanks!

i'm off.

 Anonymous (97ae) 1118

>>1109
>>1109

1. It's good you're starting to end your insane obsession. I was sure you were going to end up like the dude who stalked Shawn Johnson.

2. There's more to the story. Be glad he left that part out. You might not have been able to handle it.

 ChloFro!.ChloeUJLY 1119

Shall we stop mentioning things that caused butthurt to many a Chloebro? and Dantes crazyness. He is, lets drop the subject.

 Anonymous (dbc1) 1120

File: 1334942983276.jpg (129.45 KB, 500x581)

>>1119

Nice get, but the world isn't all rainbows and lollipops.

 Anonymous (f7d5) 1121

File: 1334943095107.png (226.01 KB, 240x200)

>>1120
I cried a little.

 ChloFro!.ChloeUJLY 1122

>>1120

Chloe's is.

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 1123

File: 1334946855907.jpg (240.18 KB, 849x457)


 Anonymous (4a22) 1124

File: 1335296869471.gif (35.29 KB, 673x505)

That feel when reading her tweets and see her flirting with all those guys

 Anonymous (d50a) 1125

Virgins everywhere

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 1126


 anonymous (dcad) 1127

How much spoiled in wealth is she? Imagine If her real character is such a arbitrary living standard snob

 Anonymous (4a22) 1128

File: 1335382407027.png (190.14 KB, 400x400)

> Imagine If her real character is such a arbitrary living standard snob

Come again?

 Anonymous (4707) 1129

>>1128
I think he meant "if she was a spoiled brat"

 Dr.NoQuints!!2Zuw3UMnvo 1130

File: 1335383210532.jpg (89.27 KB, 399x406)

The majority of teenagers are mouthy spoiled little shits anyway. From what I've seen, she seems pretty level headed (for the most part) considering she's the movie star daughter of a plastic surgeon.

 Anonymous (4a22) 1131

>>1130

What he said. She doesn't seem spoiled to me, or no more spoiled than a normal girl her age.

 Anonymous (4a22) 1132

File: 1335385714203.jpg (84.45 KB, 1165x684)

so apparently to be her knight in shining armor you must shave your body, keep your facial hair and wear sun glasses and a tuxedo

I can do that

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 1133

File: 1335385814047.jpg (51.75 KB, 500x398)


 Anonymous (f7d5) 1134

>>1132
Also has to be a dog…ruf

 Anonymous (4a22) 1135

File: 1335386151566.jpg (3.61 KB, 190x164)

>>1134

Don't make it hard for us bro

 Anonymous (4a22) 1136

File: 1335391944401.png (77.17 KB, 283x201)


 Anonymous (f7d5) 1137

File: 1335392234057.jpg (26.93 KB, 461x473)

>>1136
10 tracks = not a real playlist.

 Mr. Bean!!9bINe43AAo 1138

File: 1335392634142.png (1.37 MB, 995x1088)

>>1136
>skurrlex
The first thing I shall do, should I somehow meet Chloe, is grab her mp3/phone/whatever her music is on and fucking eat it. Then I'll proceed to just give her my mp3 and tell her to listen to everything on it all day every day.

 Anonymous (f7d5) 1139

>>1138
I still dont know why its become a trend to hate skrillex.

 Mr. Bean!!9bINe43AAo 1140

File: 1335393420534.png (176.37 KB, 494x524)

>>1138
>trend
Does not compute. I'm not following a trend, I do hate his music, his fanbase, anything Skrillex related.

I refuse to get into another RAEGTIEM about it.
Although I will rage about the fact that I keep reaching for my mouse when I forget it's in the bin. Feels bad man.

 Anonymous (f7d5) 1141

File: 1335393958787.jpg (56.73 KB, 266x399)

>>1140
>mfw i never said you were following a trend.
What music do you like? Chloe themed music?

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 1142


 Anonymous (5918) 1143

>>1116
He's been giving her bouquets of flowers ever since she was like 11. He only fuels my fetishes.

 Mr. Bean!!9bINe43AAo 1144

File: 1335394600073.gif (490.06 KB, 390x210)

>>1141
>mfw i never said you were following a trend.
>implying

>What music do you like? Chloe themed music?

Erm, no.

 Anonymous (f7d5) 1145

>>1144
Sorry Bean just trolling. Taking advantage of my anon status.

 Mr. Bean!!9bINe43AAo 1146

File: 1335394832949.png (78.19 KB, 360x374)

>>1144
IHBT

 Mr. Bean!!9bINe43AAo 1147

>>1146
Fuck, I meant >>1145

 Anonymous (4a22) 1148

>>1136

Not bad, not bad at all …

 anonymous (dcad) 1149

How exactly rich is she?

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 1150

File: 1335460313716.jpg (12.09 KB, 356x303)

>>1149
why you ask that?, that doesn't even matter

 Anonymous (dbc1) 1151

>>1149

Well, she grew up rich. He dad is a cosmetic surgeon. Also, poor/middle class kids don't get to drop out of school and move cross country to pursuit an acting career.

Chloe doesn't seem to make much money, though. For Hugo, she only made $225,000.

Sauce: http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/11/chloe-grace-moretz-contract-hugo/

Considering that Chloe had a huge buzz coming off of Kick-Ass and Let Me In, and the fact that Hugo had a $170 million budget, I thought she'd get a bigger cut than $225k.

By comparison, Dakota Fanning was making around $3 million per movie at age 11.

 Cheddar (f7d5) 1152

File: 1335471713186.jpg (45.24 KB, 396x594)

>>1151
>only made $225,000

For 9 months of work that is still a crazy amount especially for a 13/14 year old.

 Anonymous (dbc1) 1153

>>1152

So you believe pre-teen Dakota is worth 10 times more than Chloe?

 Anonymous (4a22) 1154

>>1153

Ridiculous. Chloe is a better actress than Dakota was at her age and I'll bet my house that chloe will overpass her sooner or later in terms of how much she gets per role

As far as Dakota getting 3 mils per movie that was back in the old days I guess when having good child actors was something out of the ordinary. I doubt it would happen now

 Cheddar (f7d5) 1155

>>1153
I never even mention Dakota. I just said that 225k is alot of money for a 13/14 year old.

 Anonymous (4a22) 1156

>>1155

But she's not a normal 14/15 yr old so you shouldn't compare her to one. You should compare her with other teenage actresses

 Cheddar (f7d5) 1157

File: 1335482347703.jpg (601.9 KB, 1928x3000)

>>1156
Lets just not compare Chloe to anyone.

 Mr. Bean!!9bINe43AAo 1158

File: 1335483542672.png (141.15 KB, 476x464)

>>1157
>implying anyone can be compared to Chloë.

 Cheddar (f7d5) 1159

File: 1335484325173.jpg (18.21 KB, 244x453)

>>1158
Twisting my words

 Anonymous (742d) 1160

File: 1335484778308.jpg (624.43 KB, 1570x2048)

you can always compare Chloe to Goddess

 Mr. Bean!!9bINe43AAo 1161

File: 1335485254871.png (243.27 KB, 1280x798)

>>1159
Aye, maybe >>1158 should've been aimed at >>1156
Sorry about that bro.

 Anonymous (4a22) 1162


 Anonymous (4a22) 1163

File: 1335817035884.jpg (102.83 KB, 707x449)


 Anonymous (e0ef) 1164

>>1163
Most pointless article I've ever read in my life.

 Anonymous (4a22) 1165

>>1164

And that's just a taste of things to come

sexual exploitation
hollywood brainwashing young actresses
THINK OF THE CHILDREN

etc

 Anonymous (e0ef) 1166

>>1165
>THINK OF THE CHILDREN

This pathetic fake moralism is so american. It's disgusting.

 Mr. Bean!!9bINe43AAo 1167

File: 1335819343280.gif (1.42 MB, 396x230)


 Anonymous (fbba) 1168

>>1163
Sounds like she is just using Hick as a launching off point to talk in general about the dangers of marketers. Derick Martini actually responded though.

 Anonymous (4a22) 1169

File: 1336227078218.jpg (19.78 KB, 386x392)

I guess this is why Trevor has been so sad recently

his girlfriend's grandmother just died

https://twitter.com/#!/TrevorDMoretz/status/197559386330234880

 Anonymous (c35f) 1170

>>1169
I'd be sad if I had to deal with a sad, crying creature that bleeds from its crotch as well.

 Anonymous (08b1) 1171

>>1170
Hes gay you tool, the girlfriens comment was a joke.

 Anonymous (d6ed) 1172

>>1170
if by crotch you meant ass hole then yes, that's what he's going through right now

 Anonymous (4a22) 1173

File: 1336318709742.jpg (422.55 KB, 1155x1419)

tfw tomorrow chloe week starts

2 talk shows
punkd
2 movies

 Anonymous (a724) 1174

File: 1336320247957.jpg (64.62 KB, 531x348)

>>1173
Can't wait

 Anonymous (08b1) 1175

File: 1336322119089.jpg (77.24 KB, 620x520)

>>1173
>tfw you have four exam during chloe week and as such wont be able tp partake fully
>tfw you bought a ticket for a much anticipated match a while back which just so happens to be on as the same day as an exam and dark shadows release, and I wont be able to do all three on the same day

 Anonymous (f5eb) 1176

File: 1336322341351.png (92.57 KB, 320x298)

>>1175
I feel for you… :)

 Anonymous (d6ed) 1177

File: 1336322466430.jpg (43 KB, 400x392)

>>1175
>tfw i'm not you

 Anonymous (4a22) 1178

I hate these types of tweets

https://twitter.com/#!/ChloeGMoretz/status/199433913498730496

"hey guys, follow XXXXXXXXXX, he's the best"

The best what?

And you still owe us a vlog you little bitch stop asking for favors.

 Anonymous (a724) 1179

File: 1336384283068.jpg (15.03 KB, 637x94)

>>1178
>And you still owe us a vlog you little bitch stop asking for favors.

Chill out

 Anonymous (4a22) 1180

File: 1336385287827.jpg (258.94 KB, 1283x1287)

>>1179

> Danger in the frontlines

 Anonymous (a724) 1181

>>1180
Every fucking time))))))))

 Anonymous (4a22) 1182

>>1181

Is this his idea of getting over his Chloe addiction? Didn't he say he was out months ago?

 Anonymous (b200) 1183

>>1182
He said he was thinking about quitting after he uploaded his chloe folder.


Delete Post []
This site is for a more mature audience
That doesn’t mean you have to be over 18 to post here, it just means that some of the jokes and language here might not be suitable to a more prude or young crowd.
back to index
[ chloe ] [ photoshoots / photo sets / movies ] [ offtopic ] [ site ]