File: 1391343058196_17th_birthday_present_prediction.jpg (10.38 KB, 339x346)
Chloe's birthday present idea GG!Mu5DJ1d1S. 18763
Chloe's birthday is coming up and it would be nice if we did something for her.
Buying her any sort of present is out of the question (for plenty of obvious reasons) so what we could really do is do a sweet gesture, expressing our love for her.
What I have in mind is sort of a group greeting card, where we put all our wishes together in one big, nicely wrapped "package" which we would send to Chloë on her birthday. To be more precise I would make a simple webpage which would look like a greeting card and where all our birthday wishes will be written.
- I haven't decided yet on the design but I intend to make it look like an open greeting card (rough reference: http://cdn0.notonthehighstreet.com/system/product_images/images/000/438/779/original_muchloveasad.jpg?1335224670
- there will be some heading in there, making it clear that these greeting are from us, the chlomo community
- the card will only contain one greeting at a time (loaded randomly each time) plus some arrows to navigate through them
- the page will also contain a big "share on twitter" button, and the share text would include her twitter username so that hopefully as people will share this on feb 10, we will almost be spamming her with it, so the odds of Chloë seeing it could be high
- the page will have some of that sweet polyjacob music™ playing in the background so that if by any chance Chloë will get to see the page, the music combined with the sweetness of the birthday greetings will make her go "d'aaawwww, that's so sweet"
So, give your thoughts on the idea and 'post your greetings here
if you want them to be included in our the group greeting card. The greetings shouldn't be too big (or too small - one, two paragraphs or so) and you should sign yourself (chlomo user name, twitter name, instagram name, however you want)
Also, I want these to be as honest and as heartfelt as possible. I don't want to have any of the "I love you Chloë you're the besteste and the prettiest girl in the whole world. follow me on twitter xoxoxoxo" sort of greetings.
I want them to be intimate (no, not like that). I want the people writing them to express themselves as if they had the actual chance of sending her a greeting card. I want them to pour their hearts out and write as if only them and Chloë would ever see that
The site would go live on her birthday, and that's when we would tweet the link to her.
File: 1391343298428_Awwww.jpg (142.25 KB, 537x532)
I think it's a good idea. Just to be clear, greeting go to you and you're the one who posts them, right? Cause, if it's an open wall thing, there are a lot of jerks out there who could put "graffiti" on our card.
The deadline for this will be next sunday (as it will go live next monday)
File: 1391343474424_That_is_Kinda_Awesome.jpg (22.53 KB, 391x382)
Alright. I think I'd prefer sending you an email by this week and posting here once I've sent it if that's alright with you.
File: 1391343630980_Awesome.jpg (19.57 KB, 192x176)
Settled: thank you!
File: 1391346861142.gif (2.77 MB, 264x614)
Cool cool. Looking forward to it
short, sweet, heartfelt text
vrix (5835) 18779
File: 1391354531347.jpg (130.61 KB, 338x479)
since when is anyone sure Chloë will see their tweet?
we do our best and hope she sees it
Anonymous (b5f1) 18788
Hard to say when Chloë will even check her Twitter on her birthday. It will be a very busy day for her with people flying in to spend it with her. Plus her friends probably have plans that day too.
This is like any other tweet to Chloë. You do it anyway knowing there is a chance she won't see it because she wasn't on Twitter when it was sent.
Nothing tried, nothing gained.
File: 1391372766865_image.jpg (153.13 KB, 511x720)
Count me in GG (y)
Octa (20af) 18793
File: 1391398565931_Chloe-Moretz-Teen-Vogue-Aeropostale-16th-Birthday-Party-002.jpg (204.25 KB, 682x1024)
Nice idea GG. Count with me :D
chlobsessed (71e2) 18794
File: 1391412220872_CGM_gif.gif (4.19 MB, 360x221)
nice idea GG!
File: 1391416280027.png (436.49 KB, 745x527)
This is just wonderful
is that how you want it to be signed?
How about something less … sleazy (especially if we want her to see it)?
rays112 (3555) 18808
File: 1391462659130_chloe_moretz_flaunt_magazine_10.jpg (184.13 KB, 871x1107)
Hey GG, u checked my post ? Is is OK or maybe I should remove from it some of the not-so-necessary details ?
File: 1391468698130.gif (117.26 KB, 340x256)
that was really good
yes guys, all the ones added so far are ok>>18823
or something like that (I'm open to suggestions)