[top] [bottom]
You are now browsing the old version of Chlomo, an archive of the old site. Click here when you want to go the new version.
[ chloe ] [ photoshoots / photo sets / movies ] [ offtopic ] [ site ]

/misc/ - old miscellaneous threads

Welcome to chlomo.org, the best Chloe Grace Moretz fan site™. We have all the Chloe news, pictures,
photoshoots, videos, fan art, original content, GIFs and discussions you could ever want.
If you're new, read this or give your honest thoughts on this place
posting Chloe fakes, disrespectful comments about her or her family will get you banned
if you want the latest Chloe updates (news, photoshoots and so on) you can find them here
report bugs, posting problems or feature requests here or contact support@chlomo.org
back to index

If you are new here DO NOT make a new thread (read why)
Name
Subject
Comment
Image
max. 10Mb / 10000px
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)
Flags
01download the chlomo pack02see the image gallery03join #chloe4starwars04are you new here?

File: 1339449020443.jpg (19.26 KB, 591x200)

 To the anon who was in the chloe thread on b (e690) 2725

… a few minutes earlier. In case you're lurking can you actually come out and explain your problem with this place in more detail?

 Anonymous (25b1) 2726

File: 1339449946340.jpg (39.83 KB, 500x510)

Yes can you please come out and tell us what your fucking problem is instead of bitching on /b/ ? maybe you should've stayed there if you don't like this place ? i guess some people prefer the actual shitseas

  2727

File: 1339450001658.jpg (83.13 KB, 344x451)

I think is obvious he was trolling.

 Anonymous (dda7) 2728

File: 1339450065607.jpg (492.99 KB, 616x900)

>>2727

I seriously doubt that

 Anonymous (25b1) 2729

File: 1339450277978.jpg (29.16 KB, 293x475)

>>2728
and you doubt that because…?

 Anonymous (25b1) 2730

File: 1339450473483.png (119.97 KB, 268x252)

Can someone tell me what exacly happened in that thread ?

 Anonymous (dda7) 2731

>>2730

a guy who was a chlobro since the early days thinks this place is shit. I would like him to detail why

 Anonymous (6ad7) 2732

File: 1339450837903.jpg (103 KB, 640x469)

>>2731
Whats the point?

 Anonymous (25b1) 2733

File: 1339450838911.jpg (50.89 KB, 1035x528)

>>2731
He said it just like that ? out of nothing ? and how do you know who he was ?

  2734

File: 1339450846790.png (114.64 KB, 234x200)

>>2731
He's probably one of those idiots who likes chloemoretz.com forum or the old chan. He must be, at least mentally, 12 year old.

 Anonymous (dda7) 2735

File: 1339451096414.jpg (135.25 KB, 532x530)

>>2732

Make this a better place? This chan should have been first and foremost for people like him and it seems it failed in that regard

>>2734

I really doubt it

 Anonymous (6ad7) 2736

File: 1339451213517.jpg (218.23 KB, 1440x900)


 Anonymous (25b1) 2737

File: 1339451290873.jpg (50.49 KB, 500x375)

>>2733
>>2735
Answer please

 Anonymous (571f) 2738

does it matter who he was?

just look at the last thread, half of it is full of dantes bullshit, he was pretty much right.

 Anonymous (6ad7) 2739

File: 1339451357598.jpg (91.3 KB, 720x405)


  2740

>>2736
Nope, unless you're a retard, and I don't think you are.

 Anonymous (dda7) 2741

>>2738

> does it matter who he was?


It might not matter who he was but it matters what he was and he seemed to be a chlobro for a long time.

> just look at the last thread, half of it is full of dantes bullshit, he was pretty much right.


But here's the problem i have: if people have issues with it why not come out and say it? It's the same problem I had with that anon - if he had a problem why not come here and say it first (or maybe you were him)? We have been and always be open to suggestions and criticism.

We had the forced anon thing last week for that. At the end how many came and said it was a good idea? Apart from a couple of people most of them were like, "meh, I'm fine with it either way" (including yourself from what I recall).

And I agree with you that all this circle jerking can get out of hand pretty fast but unless people come out and complain about it then I have no reason to try and prevent it. Why should I stop them if they don't seem to be bothering anyone?

Which is why I really want every time people have a problem with it to make it known: either in that thread, a separate one, the /site board etc That way they can signal there's a problem and then we will have to find a solution for it.

 Anonymous (571f) 2742

>>2741

nah wasnt me. but the reason its probably not mentioned is because people click a link to her from a yt video or somewhere else its been posted, expecting to see chloe discussion/pics and instead they see a thread full of shit and think "yeah, fuck this" and leave.

 Anonymous (6ad7) 2743

File: 1339452309354.jpg (76.17 KB, 560x419)


 Anonymous (571f) 2744

>>2741
>>2742

anons that visit here regularly anyway will probably just put up with it/dont care, im really just talking about new people that come here.

 Anonymous (dda7) 2745

>>2742

Yeah but we're not talking about a casual visitor here we're talking about someone who has been a chlobro for a very long time and knows what these threads are about or what they can turn into.

It's not like he came, went "WTF is this shit?" and left. He probably was here on more than one occasion until he got fed up with it.

My only problem is that he didn't make it his complaints heard (or maybe he did if he is who I suspect he is)

 Anonymous (6ad7) 2746

File: 1339452468549.jpg (145.68 KB, 900x704)

>>2741
>But here's the problem i have: if people have issues with it why not come out and say it?

Because it is much easier to just leave and come back at another time instead of watching your Chloë stuff drown in crap

 Anonymous (dda7) 2747

>>2744

But they shouldn't put up with it they should say if it bothers them. How can you fix something when no one tells you it's not broken?

 Anonymous (dda7) 2748

>>2746

and it will be drowned in crap the next time, and the time after that

because no one took a measly minute of their time to voice their complaints

 Anonymous (7024) 2749

File: 1339452815137.jpg (505.18 KB, 2085x3000)

>>2734

>Hating on the old chan


____

Who was it anyway?

 Anonymous (6ad7) 2750

File: 1339452876686.jpg (378.41 KB, 1142x1123)

>>2748
I'm just here cause I'm bored :(

If I had a strong will to fight the power, I wouldn't even be here. I would be outside living my real life…

 Anonymous (dda7) 2751

>>2750
> I really don't care

Then leave this discussion for those who do. Those who might be in chloe threads because they enjoy them not just because they were bored

 Anonymous (dda7) 2752

File: 1339453210323.jpg (82.23 KB, 374x380)

>>2749
>Hating on the old chan

Oh so hating on chloemoretz.com is ok but the old chan is not?

 Anonymous (7024) 2753

File: 1339453383693.jpg (94.91 KB, 380x570)

>>2752

Fine…

>Hating on either of the sites


Better?

 Anonymous (dda7) 2754

>>2753

it's not good to hate any chloe site but I thought if one of them were to receive some venom it would be the old place. Chloemoretz.com is great for what it is

 Anonymous (6ad7) 2755

File: 1339453532183.jpg (51.78 KB, 600x402)

>>2751
I'm just expressing my views on this thread, which are:

1) I don't see the point of this "headhunting" of some "chlobro" for some random crap post in /b.

2) I don't really care about playing "snitch" or "police" if someone else starts to fuck things up - thats the moderators job. Start by making the rules more harsh if you need them too instead of expecting the rest of us to cry wolf.

 Anonymous (dda7) 2756

>>2755

> 'm just expressing my views on this thread, which are:


You're just expressing your views and then you go " I don't really care" in which case why should those who read them care either?


> 1) I don't see the point of this "headhunting" of some "chlobro" for some random crap post in /b.


Because this site was intended first and foremost for people like him and he seems to dislike it, odds are others like him feel the same way

> 2) I don't really care about playing "snitch" or "police" if someone else starts to fuck things up - thats the moderators job. Start by making the rules more harsh if you need them too instead of expecting the rest of us to cry wolf.



No buddy. You got this wrong. A mod can not say when some circle-jerking starts bothering other users. That's for those bothered to say. Maybe they are not disturbing anyone in which case they should be allowed to have their fun.

Think of it like this: your neighbors are having a party and the music is loud. Should the police come right out of the fucking blue and knock on their door telling them to turn it down? No. You or someone else who is bothered by it call the cops and THEN they take measure.

Same thing here. There's not a problem if no one reports it.

But that actually requires for someone to "care" enough to make that simple effort.

 Anonymous (6ad7) 2757

File: 1339454764338.jpg (487.15 KB, 1600x1200)

>>2756
>Because this site was intended first and foremost for people like him and he seems to dislike it, odds are others like him feel the same way

Oh please, people come and go - even those who have been "fans" for a long time.

Sounds like you already know who it is - or maybe its just a long term troll who finally moved on?

>A mod can not say when some circle-jerking starts bothering other users. That's for those bothered to say.


Well, who told, then? Seems to me that you just took this up on your own?

>Think of it like this: your neighbors are having a party and the music is loud. Should the police come right out of the fucking blue and knock on their door telling them to turn it down? No. You or someone else who is bothered by it call the cops and THEN they take measure. Same thing here. There's not a problem if no one reports it.


This is flawed… First up, police would actually do that if they were around and the music was loud enough - but they seldom are - opposite here where I guess the mods are around most of the time.

Also, police follow rules/laws - this place have little - or it has some form of "democraty" where if enough people bitch then you call it - or just let it go anyway (like the upskirt saga).

Second up, if this place is crawling with spammers or people "circle-jerking" as you call it - I can just go away… I would not be able to do that if it was my neighbours having a party that made me mad… I would be forced to do something or live with it…

 Anonymous (dda7) 2758

>>2757

>Oh please, people come and go - even those who have been "fans" for a long time.

That's not the point. The point is that others like him may feel the same way.

> Well, who told, then? Seems to me that you just took this up on your own?

That guy on b plus others around here before.

> This is flawed… First up, police would actually do that if they were around and the music was loud enough - but they seldom are - opposite here where I guess the mods are around most of the time.


but the music is not loud enough and the only ones who can raise the flag are those bothered by it. Some of those involved in cricle jerking might be mods themselves. They don't know they are disturbing others since no one bothers to tell them

> Also, police follow rules/laws - this place have little - or it has some form of "democraty" where if enough people bitch then you call it - or just let it go anyway (like the upskirt saga).


it is a form of democracy and if people are bothered by it then their voices should be heard

> Second up, if this place is crawling with spammers or people "circle-jerking" as you call it - I can just go away… I would not be able to do that if it was my neighbours having a party that made me mad… I would be forced to do something or live with it…


Ah, so your idea is if someone doesn't like it he can fuck off instead of finding a way to make it work for him and accept him in. Great plan.

This place should be a home for chlobros. No one should "go away"

 Anonymous (435f) 2759


Wheres chlofro lately I miss him.
>>2758
>No one should "go away"
What? Why not?

 Anonymous (dda7) 2760

>>2759

> Wheres chlofro lately I miss him.


What has that got to do with anything?

> What? Why not?


no one should have to go away [because they don't like this place]

And why? Because that's a bad thing? Because it means you're doing something wrong.

 Anonymous (435f) 2761

>>2760
I was implying that the angry guy might have been chlofro but evidently not.
>Because it means you're doing something wrong
They might just leave due to personal issues, quints for instance just up and left with no explanation.

 Anonymous (dda7) 2762

>>2761

> I was implying that the angry guy might have been chlofro but evidently not.


> complains about circle jerking

> is chlofro

How did you reach that conclusion?

> They might just leave due to personal issues, quints for instance just up and left with no explanation.


But that's a different case. The guy in the OP thought this place was shit and he was also an active chlobro. So if that sort of guy leave then yes, you must be doing something wrong.

 Anonymous (435f) 2763

>>2762
What made you suspect that he has been around a long while?
Also considering you want to know what his issues are isnt it obvious he said it himself circlejerking, no?

 Anonymous (0989) 2764

File: 1339458511065.jpg (62.33 KB, 360x228)

Sup

 Anonymous (dda7) 2765

>>2763

He was there for the virgin media awards voting. Also, I get the circle jerking problem but a little more detail would be needed. How long was he here for? Did he ever complain about it? etc

 Anonymous (dda7) 2766

>>2764

So you must be that anon I take it.

Let me guess. Your bright idea is to return to /b/ is that it? In case you forgot the reason why made this place is EXACTLY because /b/ was kicking us out.

I'm sure having thread that can be potentially deleted any second is a good thing. Or having the same old gore / trolls / who is she BS. Yes that was fun but it also got real old real fast.

Having a place of our own is a good idea no matter how you look at it. You get all the news and pics, oc and so on. Doesn't mean the threads on /b/ need to stop

 The people's champion (dc7b) 2767

File: 1339482549032.jpg (257.57 KB, 560x933)

>>2766
haha I post one picture troll bait picture and I get a lecture of assumptions
brol story though I liked it

 Anonymous (dda7) 2768

File: 1339482985634.jpg (99.84 KB, 450x373)

>>2767

your picture had zero to do with it
your posting history did

 The people's champion (dc7b) 2769

File: 1339484205401.jpg (1012.4 KB, 1707x2560)

>>2768

Ive been found out ;_;

 Anonymous (26ca) 2770

>>2769
how about we let go of all the assumptions and you say for yourself if you are that anon or not

and if so why not help us make this a better place instead of just bitching about it on b

this place was made by people like me and you, for people like me and you

 The people's champion (dc7b) 2771

>>2770

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "that anon" I thought I did…buuuut….I wasn't even in that thread…I rarely go to /b/ anymore after a while you get sick of seeing shit in a toilet, smeared brains, and very questionable pictures of young girls…
I'm new here by the way, I wouldnt rely on a newcomer to "make this a better place"

 Anonymous (26ca) 2772

>>2771
every chlobro should try to make this a better place

everyone's opinion matters and asking people to express them doesn't seem like such a huge requirement imo

 The people's champion (dc7b) 2773

File: 1339486993097.gif (1.98 MB, 283x550)

>>2772

>everyone's opinion matters and asking people to express them doesn't seem like such a huge requirement imo


Okaaay, Im seeing very little evidence to suggest the contrary…like I said I've been here for around three days now, dont really know the status quo yet…

 Anonymous (6ed2) 2774

>>2758
WTF, man… Chloë is wearing a stormtrouper mask and >>2757 clearly states that "your argument is invalid".
You can not keep argueing after that? You need to obey the internet rules, man… That shit is like watching people stealing the seat next to the driver after someone else called "Shotgun" first.

Makes me mad!

 Anonymous (0970) 2775

>>2725
>single coment
>everybody gets mad
Yep, i call it a successful trolling

 Fairytales of New Time!P7rf5jGywI 2776

File: 1339518967888.jpg (168.76 KB, 1280x720)

>>2725
It looks like an ordinary trolling.
Even if not, it is because people want more value from online resources.

 Anonymous (dda7) 2777

File: 1339536767515.jpg (25.16 KB, 345x325)

>>2775

It was a simple comment and only I got mad.

>>2776

> It looks like an ordinary trolling.


It was no troll. He was just a regular chlobro

 Anonymous (25b1) 2778

File: 1339537126036.png (205.97 KB, 283x201)

>>2777
You don't even know that

 Anonymous (dda7) 2779

>>2778

I was in the tread and I know what got posted so I know, at least more than you.

 Anonymous (25b1) 2780

File: 1339537609614.jpg (30.12 KB, 643x600)

>>2779
Then say it, say what made you think it was a real chlobro and that he wasn't trolling at all, i wasn't there, you're right, so i wanna know, please do tell

 Anonymous (7024) 2781

WHO WAS IT?

 Anonymous (dda7) 2782

>>2780

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I'm 99% sure he was a proper chlobro since by what he said and what he posted he deserved to be called so more than the other guys in the thread

 Anonymous (25b1) 2783

>>2782
and WHAT did he post ? i dont want you to convince about anything, im just curious…

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 2784

No real person leaves a vague negative comment then doesn't follow up when questioned. If he honestly had a legitimate problem then he would of said.

It was clearly a troll.
3/10 fooled Chiles.

  2785

File: 1339538946620.jpg (700.92 KB, 936x1125)

>Implying it wasn't Chloe herself
>Implying Chloe isn't a master troll
>Make us obsessed by being so damn faboost
>Call websites about her shit
>10/10 Chloe… 10/10

 Anonymous (dda7) 2786

File: 1339541118091.jpg (327.93 KB, 1429x805)

tell people he's not a troll

next posts "well he was probably a troll"

stay derpy chlomo.org

  (9516) 2787


 Fairytales of New Time!P7rf5jGywI 2788

File: 1340383776404.jpg (124.08 KB, 434x457)

Solutions to the problem:

If he is a former friend, it is a pity that he deceive himself.

If he is a troll, then it is quite fed.
Especially if he is an OP.

Since he did not come out, so perhaps it's the second option.

This is just my opinion.

 Anonymous (1687) 2789

File: 1340384168194.jpg (68.35 KB, 688x464)



Delete Post []
This site is for a more mature audience
That doesn’t mean you have to be over 18 to post here, it just means that some of the jokes and language here might not be suitable to a more prude or young crowd.
back to index
[ chloe ] [ photoshoots / photo sets / movies ] [ offtopic ] [ site ]