[top] [bottom]
You are now browsing the old version of Chlomo, an archive of the old site. Click here when you want to go the new version.
[ chloe ] [ photoshoots / photo sets / movies ] [ offtopic ] [ site ]
Where old threads go to die

/archive/ - where old threads go to die

Welcome to chlomo.org, the best Chloe Grace Moretz fan site™. We have all the Chloe news, pictures,
photoshoots, videos, fan art, original content, GIFs and discussions you could ever want.
If you're new, read this or give your honest thoughts on this place
posting Chloe fakes, disrespectful comments about her or her family will get you banned
if you want the latest Chloe updates (news, photoshoots and so on) you can find them here
report bugs, posting problems or feature requests here or contact support@chlomo.org
back to index

If you are new here DO NOT make a new thread (read why)
Name
Subject
Comment
Image
max. 10Mb / 10000px
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)
Flags
01download the chlomo pack02see the image gallery03join #chloe4starwars04are you new here?

File: 1340581447163.jpg (4.06 KB, 392x110)

 Chloe thread (e690) 61094

achievement unlocked
300 reached

 Anonymous (c711) 61095

bullshit, i still see 299

 Anonymous (c711) 61096

Thread invalid

 Anonymous (304b) 61097

File: 1340581541793.jpg (54.18 KB, 600x480)


 Anonymous (304b) 61098

File: 1340581584884.jpg (94.63 KB, 400x371)

>>61095
those better be your own posts you deleted or else we have a problem

 !CalcLbWSVA 61099

File: 1340581633845.png (779.44 KB, 2048x1536)

This thread sucks

 Anonymous (c711) 61100

>>61098
sure…how else would i be able to delete them…

 Anonymous (c711) 61101

>>61099
299 was better wasnt it ?

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61102

File: 1340581694591.jpg (296.93 KB, 500x488)

>No Chloe picture
>No Thread number
>

 Anonymous (5f21) 61103

File: 1340581717652.jpg (381.32 KB, 822x628)

You guys are sure are silly.

 Anonymous (c711) 61104

>>61102
ikr, we shouldve stayed in 299

 !CalcLbWSVA 61105

File: 1340581786149.jpg (10.4 KB, 227x256)

>>61102
Needs more Trevor

  61106

File: 1340581802894.jpg (113.05 KB, 960x641)

Why don't you come here and unlock my pants?

 !CalcLbWSVA 61107

File: 1340581863765.gif (7.91 MB, 345x191)


 Anonymous (304b) 61108

File: 1340581876769.jpg (16.91 KB, 208x210)

>>61105

The fuck? Where is that from?

As much as I;m kidding when I call him gay he sure isn't disproving it

 Anonymous (304b) 61109

File: 1340581941495.gif (1.72 MB, 340x330)

>>61107

Now I can see why he would be an acting coach

 Anonymous (5f21) 61110

File: 1340581944313.jpg (45.78 KB, 328x287)

>>61107
>dat fight scene

 !CalcLbWSVA 61111

File: 1340581957759.jpg (90.9 KB, 1486x730)

>>61108
I've been a bad bad stalker

 Anonymous (304b) 61112

File: 1340582014924.jpg (63.33 KB, 367x360)

>>61111

Don't tell me you're friends with him on FB

 Anonymous (c711) 61113

>>61107
lold hard

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61114

>>61112
You're not?

 Anonymous (304b) 61115

File: 1340582134387.jpg (48.7 KB, 479x398)


 !CalcLbWSVA 61116

File: 1340582155767.gif (9.96 MB, 450x250)

You guys should seriously watch the movie. Solar talked about how bad it was and I couldn't help myself to watch it myself, it was even worse than he made it sound.

>>61112
Maybe I offered my butt in exchange for Moretz family DNA

 Anonymous (304b) 61117

File: 1340582189390.gif (1.59 MB, 317x250)

>>61114

Sorry, unlike you I don't add gay people as friends on twitter

 Anonymous (c711) 61118

>>61116
maybe we can stream it live and watch it together like that pokar ouse shit

 !CalcLbWSVA 61119

File: 1340582237663.jpg (59.97 KB, 784x658)

>>61117
Yeah you might catch the gay virus if you did that.

 Anonymous (304b) 61120

File: 1340582250983.jpg (40.49 KB, 610x600)

>>61116

Maybe we could squeeze in it the chlobros movie night

 Anonymous (304b) 61121

File: 1340582317695.jpg (264.98 KB, 608x665)

>>61119

> you might catch the gay virus


Is that how they call taking it up the ass now?

  61122

>>61111
Post everything you got, my friend. No fear.

 Anonymous (5f21) 61123

File: 1340582437732.jpg (64.63 KB, 365x321)

>>61100
You or someone else deleted one of my posts in 299.

 !CalcLbWSVA 61124

File: 1340582535049.png (96.77 KB, 1490x606)

>>61122
There isn't that much interesting, other than evidence Trevor might not be exclusively into dicks… or at least that Teri was still in denial.

 !CalcLbWSVA 61125

File: 1340582582648.jpg (326.38 KB, 594x700)


 Anonymous (304b) 61126

File: 1340582653815.jpg (45.59 KB, 401x600)

>>61124

Does anyone in that family mention the dad anymore?

 Anonymous (c711) 61127

File: 1340582654943.png (157.69 KB, 260x285)

>>61123
That mustve been just your fantasy running wild again

 Anonymous (5f21) 61128

File: 1340582927343.jpg (43.45 KB, 500x481)

>>61126
Is there much reason too?

>>61127
I never fantasise I know what I saw.

 Anonymous (304b) 61129

>>61128

> Is there much reason too?


Being a part of a family usually is good enough of a reason.

 Anonymous (c711) 61130

File: 1340583123004.png (631.05 KB, 730x538)

>>61128
you never fantisise ? btch pls, dont make me quote you

 Anonymous (5f21) 61131

File: 1340583149443.jpg (427.42 KB, 1066x1600)

>>61129
He is more than liukely percived as the one responsible for the whole debacle seeing as how he is the man and all. As such the rest of the family side with terri and the father is seen as the villain, also we tend not to talk about things that make us sad.

 Anonymous (c711) 61132

>>61129
depends on the family…

 !CalcLbWSVA 61133

File: 1340583220690.jpg (164.67 KB, 1280x789)

They don't seem to post on each other walls and Chloe isn't friends with him… But both Teri and most of (if not all) of the brothers are still friends with him on there.

 !CalcLbWSVA 61134

File: 1340583292103.jpg (409.17 KB, 2000x765)


 Anonymous (5f21) 61135

File: 1340583337969.jpg (1.29 MB, 3168x4752)

>>61130
Please go ahead, I feel like a solid cringe right about now.
I now what I saw though but I don't really mind that much. I was butthurt initially because I was dismayed because I had no notion of why my cheetos post was deleted but it soon became obvious and the butthurt dissipated.

 !CalcLbWSVA 61136

File: 1340583347360.gif (4.69 MB, 330x175)


 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61137

>>61134
>inb4 /r/ing pic without Ernesto

 Anonymous (c711) 61138

File: 1340583391456.jpg (37.27 KB, 411x404)

>>61134
i want them without ernestos!
please?
its not even porn, just a 3D image
it can be deleted right afterwards

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61139

>>61138
>dat post

 Anonymous (c711) 61140


 !CalcLbWSVA 61141

File: 1340583639635.jpg (836.72 KB, 2113x3000)


 Anonymous (c711) 61142

>>41991
Thank you! its not even that bad at all…just like i expected it to be

 !CalcLbWSVA 61143

File: 1340583728274.jpg (57.48 KB, 245x245)

>>61142
No problem

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61144

>>61142
Still enough for this guy to get off on.

 Anonymous (5f21) 61145

File: 1340583747079.jpg (374.94 KB, 2080x1384)

>>61140
There isn't really much to wat about the post was pretty self explanatory except maybe that I spelt know incorectly.
>>41991
You probably said before but I forget did you make it?
Am I the only one who doesn't think it looks like chloe?

 Anonymous (c711) 61146

>>61144
i assure you its not for fapping purposes

 !CalcLbWSVA 61147

File: 1340583937574.jpg (117.49 KB, 1151x719)

>>61145
A friend of mine made it, he lurks here at times but never posts, so gave me permission to post it. Wish I had made that, used two years in college modelling 3d, but still suck at much as ever.

Think it's looks a damn lot like her.

  61148

>>61134
Please, post it without Ernesto.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61149

File: 1340584115644.png (263.3 KB, 303x504)

>>61146
I would love to hear this reason.

 Anonymous (c711) 61150

>>61147
post more, naked or not, body or head, alls good

 Anonymous (5f21) 61151

File: 1340584130492.jpg (1.28 MB, 3168x4752)

>>61147
>Think it's looks a damn lot like her.
I'm not diminishing the ability of the work but while the hair looks legit and the shape of the face is fairly spot on I think it just looks to generic to be chloe.
In fairness its probably as good a 3d model is going to get at capturing and effectively portraying her sterling appearance.

 Anonymous (c711) 61152

>>61149
if i told you, it would only bring up more questions so id prefer not to answer

 !CalcLbWSVA 61153

File: 1340584295900.jpg (431.56 KB, 1391x726)

>>61151
Well seeing as it's still work in progress, it's supposed to just be her in a T stand with a closed mouth and neutral/empty expression, you don't start modelling someone making a funny face or something.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61154

>>61152
Why are you afraid of questions ma fapper?

 Anonymous (c711) 61155

>>61154
its 2:35, im too tired for a long convos now

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61156

>>61155
I'm gonna assume you fapped to it.

 Anonymous (5f21) 61157

File: 1340584618489.jpg (1.71 MB, 2000x1949)

>>61153
Yeah I suppose.
So how come your buddy lurks but doesn't post?
Are you real life chlobros?

 Anonymous (5f21) 61158

File: 1340584665002.jpg (32.26 KB, 400x329)

>>61156
So what if he did let the man have his vices.

 Anonymous (c711) 61159

>>61156
i really dont care

 !CalcLbWSVA 61160

File: 1340584906568.jpg (33.17 KB, 377x367)

That's all.

 Anonymous (c711) 61161

>>42011
Here we go…

 Anonymous (5f21) 61162

File: 1340585100227.jpg (1.19 MB, 2213x3000)

>>42011
You have got acess to a 3d printer? I thought those are super expensive, would they allow you to print off a luli replica for the sake of it?
>scared off by the upskirt
What, why is he a prude or something.

 !CalcLbWSVA 61163

File: 1340585123532.png (406.16 KB, 958x912)

>>61161
Haha well it's the truth, didn't try to re open any drama.

 Anonymous (c711) 61164

>>61163
what exacly scared him off ?

 !CalcLbWSVA 61165

>>61162
>You have got acess to a 3d printer? I thought those are super expensive, would they allow you to print off a luli replica for the sake of it?

I have messed around with one before and I never even finished the 3 years of 3d college i was supposed to, so guess it isn't that expensive. Certainly don't just have one laying around at home though. :p

But this was meant to get it printed out in iron, which would probably be expensive… It was just an idea, hasn't actually explored the idea too much (the model isn't even done yet so…).

>What, why is he a prude or something.


No, the other way around. Got too angry with people saying it shouldn't be allowed.

 !CalcLbWSVA 61166

File: 1340585421398.jpg (37.13 KB, 412x525)


 Solar!!JaE3DH33zQ 61167

You don't have to be friends with Trevor to see those pics, they're ones he has in his profile pics bit.

 !CalcLbWSVA 61168

>>61167
Yeah just have to have a mutual friend I think.

 Anonymous (5f21) 61169

File: 1340585508850.jpg (95.44 KB, 500x600)

>>61165
>Got too angry with people saying it shouldn't be allowed
I can undertand that entirely but not doesn't really warrant stopping posting imo but ahwell his choice.

 Chloe thread Anonymous (c711) 61170


 Anonymous (5f21) 61171

File: 1340585888330.jpg (52.49 KB, 198x194)

>>61170
Dante they got you too?
>

 Solar!!JaE3DH33zQ 61172

And yes, Big Bad Wolf should be watched during one of the movie nights. Not a Chloe movie, but so bad it's hilarious.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61173

File: 1340586707150.png (31.27 KB, 635x140)

>dat other chan

 !CalcLbWSVA 61174

File: 1340587327057.jpg (62.76 KB, 387x594)

>>61172
We should make a petition to get it released in hd.

 Anonymous (2918) 61175

File: 1340598709446.jpg (29.62 KB, 720x396)

god damnit. as soon as i can actually post everyone is always asleep. we need to recruit more chlobros from the states pls. i'm lonely.

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 61176

File: 1340599085775.png (531.32 KB, 600x464)


 Anonymous (1904) 61177

File: 1340599867362.jpeg (103.88 KB, 419x606)


 Anonymous (2918) 61178

File: 1340600071542.jpg (107.77 KB, 899x1348)

>>61176
pls dante i thot we wer frends

 Anonymous (2918) 61179

File: 1340600119400.jpg (10.64 KB, 386x335)

>>61177
lol she and chloe wore the same dress?

 Anonymous (1904) 61180


 Judas!P2bEA4mHeU 61181

File: 1340600219146.png (1.47 MB, 1178x897)

>>61178
We are friends nigga

 Anonymous (2918) 61182

File: 1340604882317.jpg (106.42 KB, 400x250)


 Anonymous (304b) 61183

File: 1340605868524.gif (1.59 MB, 317x250)

>>61170

ponyfag

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 61184

File: 1340608095667.jpg (72.83 KB, 324x317)


 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 61185

File: 1340613305903.jpg (58.94 KB, 550x367)

>They just don't write 'em like that anymore

 Anonymous (30d8) 61186

>>61185
hello there

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 61187

File: 1340613435139.jpg (95.24 KB, 327x328)

>Dat lonely night sadness
>feels batman

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 61188

File: 1340613504228.jpg (43.86 KB, 650x433)

>>61186
Oh hai

 Anonymous (30d8) 61189


 Anonymous (1904) 61190

>>61188
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of what you wrote, because, well … it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective… Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never have exposed myself to what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged,, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, EDLINoid,
illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, alignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dyspeptic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, and Generally Not Good.fucker, you sure you want to go through with that punch?

 Anonymous (30d8) 61191

>>61190
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 61192

File: 1340614198318.jpg (91.38 KB, 311x328)

>>61189
sup mah nigga

>>61190
>>61191
>

 Anonymous (30d8) 61193

>>61192
howareyoudante?

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 61194

File: 1340615062922.jpg (77.04 KB, 500x489)

>>61193
I'm ok, how are you?

 Anonymous (1973) 61195

File: 1340616435149.jpg (69.88 KB, 474x594)


 Anonymous (c711) 61196

>>61194
fantastish

 Mr. Bean!!qVCz7BCtH. 61197

File: 1340629244989.png (258.58 KB, 400x600)

Y'all niggas are gay.

 Anonymous (c711) 61198

File: 1340629346027.jpg (303.78 KB, 597x608)


 Anonymous (1973) 61199

File: 1340629449063.jpg (126.42 KB, 1281x769)


 Mr. Bean!!qVCz7BCtH. 61200

File: 1340629545016.png (114.43 KB, 320x331)

>>61198
>

>>61199
T-thanks, I will.

 Anonymous (c711) 61201

>>61200
do you like men

 Anonymous (5f21) 61202

File: 1340629683516.gif (1022.58 KB, 376x292)

You people scare me sometimes.

 Anonymous (c711) 61203

File: 1340629831242.jpg (303.78 KB, 597x608)

>>61202
oh god…why???

 Mr. Bean!!qVCz7BCtH. 61204

File: 1340629841816.png (363.46 KB, 400x409)

>>61201
No, I do not.

 Anonymous (5f21) 61205

File: 1340629989256.gif (2.75 MB, 303x269)

>>61203
I don't think I need to justify it, it sould be pretty self evident really.
As I have said before god help any new people who just might so happen to visit chlomo during one its atypical weird swings because they sure as fuck won't be returning in a hurry.

 Anonymous (c711) 61206

>>61204
so you dont like me ? :(

 Anonymous (c711) 61207

>>61205
but youre not one of them so enjoy it with us!

 Anonymous (5f21) 61208

File: 1340630327661.jpg (27.03 KB, 357x299)

>>61207
No thanks I think I will stick with chloe time.

 Anonymous (c711) 61209

>>61208
why not combine chloe time with chlobro time to get ultimate love time ? ♥ :3

 Anonymous (1973) 61210

File: 1340630693003.jpg (31.64 KB, 331x299)


 Anonymous (90a1) 61211

>>61205
exactly
This faggotry is getting out of hand and has no place in the Chloe board

  61212

File: 1340631962530.jpg (47.28 KB, 432x600)


 Anonymous (c711) 61213

File: 1340632014993.jpg (119.86 KB, 359x528)


 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61214

Anyone want to see if we can make a thread on 2chan for shits and giggles?

 Anonymous (5f21) 61215

File: 1340637713466.jpg (50.91 KB, 397x430)

>>61214
Go for it, I will back you up for sure.

 Anonymous (5f21) 61216

File: 1340638935488.jpg (53.9 KB, 789x617)

>>61214
No link?

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61217

Aww shit. You've got to use a Japanese IP address to post.

Maybe we could make a Chloe thread on some random 4chan board?

 Anonymous (5f21) 61218

File: 1340639414675.jpg (77.47 KB, 603x653)

>>61217
Well that might anger the posters of that board and then they might approach chloe with disdain.
Best not too risk rustling their jimmies imo.
Couldn't you just use a proxy to create the thread on 2chan?

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61219

>>61218
We could do.

Maybe we could post on Sexy Beautiful Women
chloewink.jpg

 Anonymous (1973) 61220

File: 1340639979809.jpg (117.49 KB, 1151x719)

>>61217
We should post on /3/
That place isn't that active and threads last weeks on there.

Start off the OP's image with this image, ask for some constructive criticism and go from there.

 Anonymous (5f21) 61221

File: 1340640050150.jpg (441.9 KB, 946x2000)

>>61219
Well they don't seem to like women under the age of 18 on that board and throw out bans accordingly also I don't know about you but I cant access any of 4chans boards today for some reason only the homepage so I couldn't participate even if I wanted to.
Yes chloe does belong on that board but I'm not sure the regular posters would take too well to her, she is too classy.
ttyl anyways I got to go, bye.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61222

>>61220
That's a pretty good excuse for a Chloe thread. I like it.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61223


 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61224

>No one posts

Fuck that thread.

 Solar!!JaE3DH33zQ 61225

File: 1340644727653.png (113.97 KB, 268x252)


 Anonymous (1904) 61226

File: 1340646615493.png (17.98 KB, 531x103)

Surprised nobody posted this yet, unless I missed it.

 Anonymous (2c22) 61227

File: 1340646754756.jpg (348.88 KB, 480x688)


 !CalcLbWSVA 61228

File: 1340646780372.jpg (72.94 KB, 803x404)

Hey Cheddar you fucking faggot, stop taking credit for other peoples work

 Anonymous (2c22) 61229

File: 1340646860607.jpg (138.7 KB, 903x620)


 Anonymous (1904) 61230

>>61228
I think he just posted it like that to make the reason for a Chloe thread on /3/ more justified, however I agree that he should have done so anonymously as not to have the credit tied to his name, but we all know how big of a disease name fagging can be for some..that and the fact that cheddar has difficulty thinking that far ahead.

 Anonymous (5f21) 61231

File: 1340647302836.png (87.07 KB, 281x258)

>>61230
>cheddar has difficulty thinking that far ahead
Nope, he's a pretty cool guy.Eh posts chloe and doesnt afraid of anything.

 Anonymous (2c22) 61232

File: 1340647817688.jpg (71.19 KB, 640x426)

>>61228
>>61230
It's a friggin' fappin' model project of Chloë. The so called artist could have signed it with his name if he had the wish.

 Anonymous (5f21) 61233

File: 1340647977548.jpg (207.28 KB, 626x960)


 Anonymous (2c22) 61234

File: 1340648049651.jpg (471.16 KB, 669x936)


 Anonymous (304b) 61235

File: 1340648340966.jpg (27.03 KB, 357x299)

>>61226

She doesn't need good luck. She has talent.

 Anonymous (5f21) 61236

File: 1340648395189.jpg (120.39 KB, 960x548)

>>61234
For chrissake man has it ever occued to you that maybe if you did something other than coming here and proclaiming your boredom that you might actually not be bored, just a thought.
What is it that has you so perpetually bored? Not enough chloe? where you in the chlobros movie night or did you abstain because of your beliefs about buying her merchandise?

 Anonymous (5f21) 61237

File: 1340648566698.jpg (228.35 KB, 830x1245)

>>61235
Good luck never hurt anybody, plus you can have as much talent as you like but if your costars and coworkers are unprofesional you might find you don't come out of the project smelling like roses.
In the acting trade its considered bad luck to wish someone good luck, thats why they say break a leg, great job trev you may just have jinxed chloe.

 Anonymous (1904) 61238

>>61235
>>61237
while the good luck thing was a nice gesture, i do agree she doesn't need it, but it's more a figure of speech anyway.

the real reason i found the tweet interesting was that it told us that filming for carrie began today

 Anonymous (5f21) 61239

File: 1340648930367.jpg (92.41 KB, 640x393)

>>61238
That is interesting but I would also like to know how long filming will take.

 Anonymous (304b) 61240

File: 1340649010822.jpg (90.54 KB, 368x424)

> 2012
taking silly comments seriously

>


> the real reason i found the tweet interesting was that it told us that filming for carrie began today


I know. That's the real news here. Can't wait to see her first pic as carrie

>>61238

 Anonymous (2c22) 61241

File: 1340649242852.jpg (72.94 KB, 846x529)

>>61236
>were you in the chlobros movie night
NO!

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61242

>>61228
I obviously did it so the thread made sense. Everyone here knows that the picture is done by your friend.
Were you honestly offended?

 Anonymous (5f21) 61243

File: 1340649882520.jpg (144.74 KB, 774x955)

>>61241
Well you can get your chloe fix on chlobros movie night.
Why the hell not?

 Anonymous (2c22) 61244

File: 1340650340714.jpg (60.96 KB, 550x394)


 Anonymous (304b) 61245

File: 1340650395925.jpg (95.96 KB, 500x400)

they make such a cute couple

 Anonymous (5f21) 61246

File: 1340650608686.jpg (339.9 KB, 1920x803)

>>61244
Suit yourself, do you own all her dvd's or something?
>>61245
How come no one seems to have a problem with assa yet that let me in boy seems to me like a carbonm copy of asa, if your content with asa a a potential suiter why not let me in boy.

 Anonymous (c711) 61247

>>61245
it looks like a lesbian couple

 Anonymous (304b) 61248

>>61246

Asa is cuter therefore a better match for chloe

 Anonymous (c711) 61249

File: 1340650931584.jpg (24.74 KB, 500x364)

>>61246
It really doesn't matter to me
i see no difference either

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 61250

File: 1340650943601.jpg (16.91 KB, 208x210)

>>61246
>>61246
>>61246
MOAR HI RES ABBY♥!!! pls

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61251

File: 1340650972018.jpg (106.78 KB, 499x750)

>>61245
If only Chloe would date someone who isn't a total faggot.

No chance.

 Anonymous (c711) 61252

>>61242
they know here, they don't there

 Anonymous (5f21) 61253

File: 1340651191884.jpg (349.52 KB, 1913x1073)

>>61250
I dont have much but try going to child starlets dot com they have loads of screen caps there if you search.
>>61248
What ever you say, I personally find it hard to gauge the cuteness of young boys so I dunno.
>>61251
Maybe you could fullfill that role cheddar.b *snigger

 Anonymous (304b) 61254

>>61251

Higher res? I don't think I've ever soaked in all the beauty that pic has to offer

 Anonymous (304b) 61255

>>61253

> , I personally find it hard to gauge the cuteness of young boys


Do you also find it hard to gauge the cuteness of puppies? or kittens? Or babies?

 Anonymous (5f21) 61256

File: 1340651792980.jpg (95.97 KB, 446x594)

>>61255
Puppies no, kittens no, babbies yes to some extent.
I would have thought let me in guy was cuter but what do I know my boy cuteness gauges must just be off.

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 61257

File: 1340651876833.jpg (33.17 KB, 377x367)

>>61253
Thank you bro!!, i will go to dat site

 Anonymous (5f21) 61258

File: 1340652096912.jpg (39.71 KB, 475x357)

>>61257
No problemo senor.

 Anonymous (304b) 61259

File: 1340652117677.jpg (19.79 KB, 358x353)


 !CalcLbWSVA 61260

>>61242
Not offended, just annoyed that my friend linked me saying someone was impersonating him. Not sure if he would keep letting me post new stuff here if that happens.

 !CalcLbWSVA 61261

>>61259
Kodi looks like he got mild downs or something. Asa just looks like a little kid.

 Anonymous (304b) 61262

>>61260

tell him to watermark them
or inform him cheddar is a nigger

either one should suffice

 Anonymous (304b) 61263


 Anonymous (5f21) 61264

File: 1340652464020.jpg (153.31 KB, 900x627)

>>61259
When I said yes to puppies and kittens I meant I did find them cute, look alls Im saying is that TO ME asa and let me in guy have roughly similar cuteness levels from my perspective. They look very similar to me as many boys of that age do.

 Anonymous (1904) 61265

File: 1340652578286.jpeg (52.83 KB, 807x543)

>>61263
You may or may not already know this, but you might really be homosex.

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 61266

File: 1340652610361.jpg (59.97 KB, 784x658)

>mfw Anunymus is talkin' about cute boys

Owen is a badass tbh

 !CalcLbWSVA 61267

File: 1340652673040.jpg (11.27 KB, 240x193)

>>61262
Yeah sure, there's lots of solutions for that, just thought it was poor form. He got common sense though, so already knows Cheddar is a nigger.

 Anonymous (304b) 61268

File: 1340652675537.jpg (65.52 KB, 500x281)

>>61265

Just because I'd like to cuddle him doesn't mean I'm a homo

 !CalcLbWSVA 61269

File: 1340652717520.jpg (224.94 KB, 1142x1304)

Now this is a cute boy

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61270

>>61260
Well I obviously didn't mean for anyone to be upset and we all knew that it was his work so why should he care? It turns out that we actually had a thread going looking back on it but that post about how it isn't my work kinda ruined it.
I'm sorry.

 Anonymous (5f21) 61271

File: 1340652758236.jpg (61.33 KB, 800x545)

>>61268
Really, you would enjoy cuddling a young boy.
Well ok whatever you are into, I am no one to judge.

 Anonymous (1904) 61272

File: 1340652759612.jpg (119.86 KB, 359x528)

>>61266
dunde pls, you've redefined gayness

 Anonymous (304b) 61273

File: 1340652821506.png (204.49 KB, 343x385)

>>61269

too old

would not cuddle

 !CalcLbWSVA 61274

File: 1340652848491.jpg (34.09 KB, 534x459)

We all know "pretty badass" is equal is Dantes way of saying "I would fuck the living shit out of him."

 Anonymous (304b) 61275

File: 1340652955247.png (163.83 KB, 268x354)

>>61271
I would cuddle him and whisper tender things in his ears just as I would do with puppies, kittens and babies

 Anonymous (1904) 61276

File: 1340652965351.jpg (92.85 KB, 610x418)


 Anonymous (304b) 61277

File: 1340653012303.jpg (50.11 KB, 462x222)


 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 61278

File: 1340653041815.jpg (39.71 KB, 475x357)

>>61272
that's bullshit

>>61274
fuck you Calc i thought we were friends

 Anonymous (5f21) 61279

File: 1340653062584.jpg (83.06 KB, 582x443)

>>61275
What about chloe? does she not warrant cuddles more than any of those other obviously inferior alternatives.

 !CalcLbWSVA 61280

File: 1340653145125.png (88.06 KB, 244x272)

>>61277
That's what happens when you start typing one sentence, goes back and delete half of it to change it slightly and not re read it.

 Anonymous (1904) 61281

File: 1340653158545.jpg (96.13 KB, 500x607)


 Anonymous (304b) 61282

File: 1340653195545.jpg (88.98 KB, 618x466)

>>61279

Sure, a threesome with chloe and asa is my dream

and having a little baby watching just for extra bonerz

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 61283

File: 1340653307201.png (157.69 KB, 260x285)


 Anonymous (5f21) 61284

File: 1340653365871.jpg (63.34 KB, 349x402)

>>61282
Yes.
Yes indeed.

 Anonymous (c711) 61285

File: 1340653391844.jpg (24.4 KB, 369x500)

dafuq guys
and you had problem with that chlobro love thread…

 !CalcLbWSVA 61286

File: 1340653397017.gif (5.41 MB, 325x345)

>>61282
>and having a little baby watching just for extra bonerz

 Anonymous (304b) 61287

File: 1340653419537.jpg (74.05 KB, 500x800)

and here we go

 Anonymous (304b) 61288

File: 1340653488838.jpg (74.77 KB, 500x800)


 Anonymous (304b) 61289

File: 1340653508526.jpg (77 KB, 500x800)


 Anonymous (304b) 61290

File: 1340653529612.jpg (67.92 KB, 500x800)


 Anonymous (1904) 61291

File: 1340653682189.jpg (31.59 KB, 337x378)

>>61287
>>61288
>>61289
>>61290

NEW PICS
HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

 Anonymous (5f21) 61292

File: 1340653830315.jpg (39.9 KB, 399x388)

>>61290
Cheer up gurl.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61293

>>61287
>>61288
>>61289
>>61290

Classic casual Chloe. Not much else to say. I guess we'll be seeing a lot more of these pics over the next couple moths?

 Anonymous (1904) 61294

>>61292
she's maybe just in character

 Anonymous (304b) 61295

File: 1340654017655.jpg (12.36 KB, 300x370)

I must say I was a little worried that since she stopped doing press we don't be getting enough chloe pics but as much as I hate paparazzi for intruding on her they are also giving me my chloe fix

 Anonymous (5f21) 61296

File: 1340654037023.jpg (100.4 KB, 500x408)

>>61294
Exactly what I was thinking when I said that, still would be nice to see her smile though.

 Anonymous (c711) 61297

File: 1340654126547.jpg (569.76 KB, 1365x2048)

Guys, do you remember how you felt when you first saw her in kick-ass abd let me in ?

 Anonymous (304b) 61298

How are they gonna uglify her? She is not a redhead and I doubt they'll go for the curly hair, pulling the old dorky glasses stunt is too cheap and adding prosthetic or excessive makeup could make it look fake

 Anonymous (5f21) 61299

File: 1340654173080.jpg (46.63 KB, 500x510)

>>61295
>I hate paparazzi
What, why they are good honest citizens providing a valuable srvice that is integral to a productive and pleasant society. Truely kings among men.

 Anonymous (304b) 61300

>>61296

Maybe she's just tired, or nervous.

 Anonymous (304b) 61301

File: 1340654278860.jpg (565.46 KB, 900x1130)

>>61299

> providing a valuable srvice that is integral to a productive society

 Anonymous (5f21) 61302

File: 1340654372464.jpg (865.44 KB, 1996x3000)

>>61298
Doesn't really need to be tremendously ugly. Sissy spacek wasn't exactly horendous looking in the original. I fail to see how but has anybody considered that maybe she got the role because *heresy* the casters thought she wasn't exactly beautiful?
>>61297
Well actually the pics that first kind of lured me in where pics like similar to this, then I went and watched the movies and got that added cuteness bonus.

 Anonymous (1904) 61303

File: 1340654402904.jpg (487.66 KB, 700x698)

>>61297
yes I do

 Anonymous (c711) 61304

File: 1340654420599.jpg (32.67 KB, 259x238)

>>61298
Well imo she doesn't look all that celestial in those street pics
that shall be enough, average look can still get a few beatings as long as behaviour is wierd enough

 Anonymous (5f21) 61305

File: 1340654438073.jpg (90.54 KB, 368x424)

>>61300
Probably.
>>61301
>

 Anonymous (304b) 61306

File: 1340654631635.jpg (63.28 KB, 575x451)

>>61302
>>61302

> Doesn't really need to be tremendously ugly. Sissy spacek wasn't exactly horendous looking in the original. I fail to see how but


Not tremendously but still ugly, ugly enough to be bullied not the kind of girl the guys in class would want to ask to the prom. And Spaceck ranged from creepy / ugly to mediocre at best. Even at her worst Chloe will be considerably above that if they don't do something major to her.

> has anybody considered that maybe she got the role because *heresy* the casters thought she wasn't exactly beautiful?


That is beyond moronic.

 Solar!!JaE3DH33zQ 61307

File: 1340654741560.jpg (24.16 KB, 270x268)

>that feel when I wish I could share my picture folder with everyone, but my internet is too shit.

 Anonymous (1904) 61308

you don't need to be unattractive to be bullied ..as I already said a plain look would be enough, also her mother is a religious freak so she's obviously going to be weird to the other students, shy and reserved, plus she dresses weird/makes her own clothes and that's plenty enough ammo for people to gang up on her and bully her

is that really too hard to comprehend?

 Anonymous (c711) 61309

File: 1340654852547.jpg (20.94 KB, 477x549)

>>61297
>>61302
>>61303
And do you still feel the same when you look at her now ?

 Anonymous (304b) 61310

File: 1340654937038.jpg (111.92 KB, 1271x703)

>>61307

Anything we wouldn't have seen?

 Anonymous (1904) 61311

>>61309
same? no, i feel more love with every passing day

 Anonymous (304b) 61312

File: 1340655062235.jpg (23.7 KB, 448x443)

>>61308

> is that really too hard to comprehend?


Far from it. Doesn't mean I agree with you.

 Solar!!JaE3DH33zQ 61313

>>61310

Honestly, probably not. Just feel I have a fairly well organised/up to date collection and would like to share it as a help to others.

But it's like 9gb and that would take me forever to upload.

 Anonymous (c711) 61314

File: 1340655163134.jpg (118.9 KB, 736x498)


 Anonymous (304b) 61315

File: 1340655177183.jpg (18.21 KB, 244x453)

>>61313

torrent?

 Anonymous (304b) 61316

File: 1340655236089.jpg (91.19 KB, 787x503)

>>61314

Why wouldn't he be?

 Anonymous (5f21) 61317

File: 1340655344977.jpg (1.24 MB, 2292x3296)

>>61309
Probably not know I think I have become a little less attracted to her and a little bit more of a big fan.
She seems to be becoming less unique or something, then again that could just be because I spend an inordinate ammount of time around her image.

 Anonymous (1904) 61318

>>61312
so go into detail on why you feel someone must be ugly to get bullied? this is based on a modern take on the story. present day carrie if you will. girls can be bullied for just being different, guys will stay clear simply because everyone else hates them regardless of is she's maybe a little cute or has potential if cleaned up or not. it doesn't take much to be different today, not wearing the latest fashion, not wearing makeup, not fitting in with the cheerleader sluts etc. just her upbringing with the religious freak mom and how she will act because of that will be plenty enough to have her shunned by all the popular kids and ignored by the rest in fear that if they associate with her that they will be treated the same.

 Anonymous (304b) 61319

File: 1340655537414.jpg (20.79 KB, 499x358)

>>61318

> so go into detail on why you feel someone must be ugly to get bullied


If a girl is pretty enough she can get away with anything since guys will want to bang her and stuff as religious mother, clothes etc etc will be irrelevant

 Anonymous (1904) 61320

File: 1340655539083.jpg (3.1 MB, 3607x2400)

>>61314
>>61316
Yes, of course i'm serious. This is chlomo.org, how hard is that to believe?

 Anonymous (1904) 61321

>>61319
you missed all of this? just selectively read what you want to? PLAIN looking, dress different, no makeup, weird hair style. go back and read what a wrote a few more times please, i don't feel like typing it again

 Anonymous (c711) 61322

File: 1340655660170.png (98.75 KB, 400x400)

>>61316
because i think it's more logical to have it like this guy here:
>>61317
usually when you love someone but you're not with him and never will your love should slowly fade away no?

>>61314
>>61315
>>61316
>dat combo

 Anonymous (304b) 61323

>>61321

that is all meaningless bullshit as she will not be plain looking

 Anonymous (c711) 61324

>>61316
>>61322
It's like playing your favourite PC game for too long
entualy you'll get tired of it

 Anonymous (5f21) 61325

File: 1340655839798.jpg (725.41 KB, 2763x4035)

>>61322
>usually when you love someone but you're not with him and never will your love should slowly fade away no?
For some stalkerish folk thats what makes it thrilling, kind of like a hunt for a super rare much saught after artifact or something.

 Anonymous (1904) 61326

>>61323
>she will not be plain looking
you know this because you are typing this to us on the set of carrie?

 Anonymous (304b) 61327

File: 1340655868927.jpg (108.67 KB, 360x344)

>>61322

There's no logic involved it's just feelings. And you're making it sounds like her not being a realistic goal is something that occurred just recently. She was a fantasy from the get go and will remain one so I don't see why my views should suddenly change

 Anonymous (304b) 61328

File: 1340655920764.jpg (20.79 KB, 153x194)

>>61326

I know this because I know how she looks, you know, facial features …

 Anonymous (c711) 61329

>>61323
yes she will

 Anonymous (c711) 61330

>>61327
Because theres no point ?
>>61328
2/10

 Anonymous (5f21) 61331

File: 1340656238183.jpg (120.62 KB, 564x854)

Why don't we all just wait and see how they approach it in the actuall movie. If she isn't weird in the movie and looks stunning then we can call bullshit, untill then keep arguing guys.

 Anonymous (1904) 61332

>>61328
I get what you are saying, it really doesn't take much makeup and wardrobe to make someone look plain compared to the other students, but anyway…

You start this convo almost every day asking how they are going to make her ugly. I try to have a meaningful conversation with you and all you do is call what a say "meaningless bullshit".

I am not sure what answer you are looking for, but this will be the last time I engage in the conversation with you since you have no interest in forming a more educated and respectful response.

 Anonymous (304b) 61333

>>61332

but most of it is just meaningless bullshit, fluff, little details that can't change the big picture (I doubt she will be plain let alone ugly)

 Anonymous (c711) 61334

File: 1340656782504.jpg (154.92 KB, 940x714)

>>61333
If she will look beautiful the movie will be shit
if she will look plain/ugly and will behave like a psycho it will be credible and movie could be good
for this, i believe they will make her plain/ugly and wierd, because they CAN, because its an expensive fucking project, because they're professionals, and you may think she cant get ugly because your obsessed ass will always see her as beautiful even if she looked like a hobo but audience won't be made by just hardcore chlobros like yourself

 Anonymous (1904) 61335

File: 1340656886484.jpg (137.84 KB, 467x594)

>>61333
Nobody has an answer that will satisfy you, so wait for the fucking movie and stfu about it already.

 Anonymous (304b) 61336

>>61334

Nice meaningless rambling and retarded conclusions.

Explain the part where they "CAN". How CAN they?

 Anonymous (5f21) 61337

>>61336
I hate to take sides here but if chloes acting is good and convicing, which it is then she can play the freak like the best of 'em. As regards looks I am still unsure.

 Anonymous (1904) 61338

File: 1340657144727.gif (7.48 MB, 336x347)

>>61336
Now you're just making your trolling way too obvious/10

 Anonymous (c711) 61339

File: 1340657151829.jpg (44.58 KB, 355x291)

>>61336

> Nice meaningless rambling and retarded conclusions.


this guy:
>>61332
>>61335
is right

 Anonymous (304b) 61340

>>61337

I'm not doubting the talent, I'm doubting the looks. I'm hoping they will do a transformation a la charlize theron on monster

 Anonymous (304b) 61341

File: 1340657294873.jpg (10.46 KB, 251x230)

>>61339

Doesn't make your post filled will less meaningless ramble or its conclusions less retarded

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 61342

File: 1340657474558.png (157.69 KB, 260x285)

guise
>

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61343

i cry every tiem

 Anonymous (1904) 61344

>>61341
LOL this is actually quite amusing to me now.

So let's imagine for a second that you are not trolling, highly unlikely, but let's say you're really not. Do you find that having conversations with people go well for you when you call everything they say "meaningless ramble and retarded"? OR do you suffer from some form of autism?

 Anonymous (c711) 61345

File: 1340657717398.jpg (82.5 KB, 1920x800)

>>61341
Actually you're the one talking bullshit since the start
too bad you got nothing to back it up with
your arguments are invalid so you should probably stop trying now, youre making yourself look pretty dumn

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61346

File: 1340657835273.jpg (41.2 KB, 500x583)

>>61345
>youre making yourself look pretty dumn
>youre
>dumn

  61347

File: 1340658116607.gif (2.87 MB, 252x203)

I don't know what you are talking about and I'm to bored to read this thread, but I'm going to leave this here because this gif is never enough.

 Anonymous (304b) 61348

>>61344

No, I say it's meaningless ramble and retarded conclusions whne they come across as such and they do here.

>>61345

> Actually you're the one talking bullshit since the start


you said nothing but generic, meaningless crap

> If she will look beautiful the movie will be shit. if she will look plain/ugly and will behave like a psycho it will be credible and movie could be good. for this, i believe they will make her plain/ugly and wierd,


so what you're saying is that they will make the right decision because it's good, they won't make the wrong decision because it;s bad

Some serious insightful information on movie making right here. Nope, not some generic rambling. Some hard hitting facts. lol

> because they CAN, ecause its an expensive fucking project, because they're professionals,


more generic rambling

they can, they have a budget, they're professionals

that can be said for almost big budget movie yet they still turn out shit more often than not

> and you may think she cant get ugly because your obsessed ass will always see her as beautiful even if she looked like a hobo but audience won't be made by just hardcore chlobros like yourself


and this is just your retarded conclusion for far too many reasons to even detail here

  61349

File: 1340658350764.gif (2.09 MB, 366x304)

>>61347
>too

Fix'd. And I couldn't allow myself to not grat the opportunity to post this other gif.

 Anonymous (c711) 61350

>>61346
>doesn't say shit during whole conversation
>ignores the points made in the comment
>quotes typos to make me look stupid
i would really, REALLY shut up if i was you
not to mention your typos and the way you were even DEFENDING your wrong grammar

 Solar!!JaE3DH33zQ 61351

File: 1340658430119.jpeg (169.17 KB, 400x400)

>this thread

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61352

File: 1340658479151.jpg (59.88 KB, 1000x744)


  61353

File: 1340658485005.jpg (218.21 KB, 1111x1600)

>>61349
>not to grab

Fix'd again. I'll leave this other pic of god's masterpiece here, btw.

 Anonymous (2c22) 61354

File: 1340658554915.jpg (88.48 KB, 640x496)


 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61355

File: 1340658580274.png (271.63 KB, 500x333)

Can we make a thread on Sexy beautiful women at 4chan now?

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 61356

File: 1340658647030.jpg (16.91 KB, 208x210)

>>61355
NO CHEDFAG!

 Anonymous (1904) 61357

it must suck to go through live with so much pessimism, what a miserable way to live

 Anonymous (c711) 61358

File: 1340658729767.jpg (122.19 KB, 462x579)

>>61348
Everything you just said is, as usually, dumb as fuck and not backed up with anything with only intention to piss me off, so i will not take this comment seriously as the last few made by yourself.

 Anonymous (1904) 61359

>>61347
>>61349
>>61353
good work ole chap

 Anonymous (5f21) 61360

File: 1340658748917.jpg (21.65 KB, 479x607)

>>61348
Brah how is this point
>and you may think she cant get ugly because your obsessed ass will always see her as beautiful even if she looked like a hobo but audience won't be made by just hardcore chlobros like yourself
retarded? please enlighten me cos I want to get on your level of arguing but I believe that point to be pretty sound especially the part about the cinema goers.
>>61355
Its up to you for chrissake, if you feel like it go on ahead.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61361

>>61360
I know it's up to me. I just don't know who would join me.
Any other places we could make a Chloe thread?

 Anonymous (5f21) 61362

File: 1340658922106.jpg (39.47 KB, 176x442)

>>61361
2chan + proxxy like I suggested earlier.
Also what's so bad about chloeing here?

 Anonymous (c711) 61363

File: 1340658944391.jpg (35.34 KB, 175x206)

>>61352
keep laughing
it doesn't make you look any smarter

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61364

>>61362
I can't post pics over 300 or so KB. chlomo.org is glitching out for me.

 Solar!!JaE3DH33zQ 61365

>>61364

Same here, annoying as fuck.

 Anonymous (5f21) 61366

File: 1340659116668.jpg (53.95 KB, 540x524)

>>61364
Just post text then, unless you get some sort of thrill out of dumping chloe pics where people don't want them in which case head to /s/ or /b/ or whatever I am sure somebody will join in if you post a link.

 Anonymous (5f21) 61367

>>61365
Tried a different browser?

  61368

File: 1340659238306.jpg (107.79 KB, 630x411)


 Anonymous (2c22) 61369

File: 1340659359406.jpg (63.31 KB, 705x376)

>>61364
>>61365
I have the same problem with bigger gifs or files atm. Happens in both IE9 and Chrome.

 Anonymous (1904) 61370

File: 1340659408677.jpg (9.98 MB, 10000x10000)

>I can't post pics over 300 or so KB.

Get on my level.

 Anonymous (304b) 61371

>>61358

> Everything you just said is, as usually, dumb as fuck and not backed up with anything with only intention to piss me off, so i will not take this comment seriously as the last few made by yourself.


Dude you have nothing, nada, zilch.

They have a budget, they are professionals, they will do the good thing because it's good, they won't do the bad thing because it;s bad.

generic, meaningless crap. That's laughable. You haven't said ONE specific thing

>>61360

> retarded? please enlighten me cos I want to get on your level of arguing but I believe that point to be pretty sound especially the part about the cinema goers.


it really is retarded because he is assuming that I can't judge objectively because I'm "hurr durr obsessive chlobro" and I think I know better than him how objective I am. Second of all the general audiences will say the exact thing "how will they make her look ugly?"

You know how I know? Because they already said it. Wherever I saw mentions of chloe being cast as carrie that question was constantly always raised

So, it is retarded and it is wrong.

>>61357

> pessimism


Aha, because I can look at things objectively I am a pessimist. Must be cool to go through life with such distorted definitions.

All I asked was a very objective and straight to the point question

 Anonymous (5f21) 61372

File: 1340659557988.jpg (145.54 KB, 960x540)


 Anonymous (2c22) 61373

File: 1340659673132.jpg (353.24 KB, 1065x1513)

>Didnt work posting a 5.6mb gif in Firefox, Chrome or IE

 Mr. Bean!!qVCz7BCtH. 61374

File: 1340659684183.png (284.05 KB, 402x581)


 Anonymous (1904) 61375

>>61371
>All I asked was a very objective and straight to the point question

and then proceeded to call every response retarded and meaningless and expected us not to think you are trolling or just plain fucking retarded. who wants to talk with someone who acts like that?

 Anonymous (5f21) 61376

I for one demand to hear beans opinion on the carrie ugliness debate.

  61377

File: 1340659793185.jpg (25.53 KB, 260x263)

STOP FIGHTING! STOP!

Can't you see what you are doing with little Chloë? Apologize, now!

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61378

>>61366
None of the Japanese proxies I found worked for me.
Here's a /b/ thread.

http://boards.4chan.org/b/res/408372819

 Anonymous (2c22) 61379

File: 1340659855336.jpg (83.92 KB, 852x480)


 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61380

>>61379
Do you delete most of your pics after posting them?

 Anonymous (304b) 61381

>>61375
>>61375

> nd then proceeded to call every response retarded and meaningless


just when they fitted the description like the ones I quoted above. I agree that the whole dress, hair and those little details will help but I don't think they are enough as they do nothing to alter her looks.

Like I said I hope they go for some heavy makeup like in Monster. And THAT is a practical solution to a question that was asking for one. That would solve the problem. I'm just not sure if they will go that route.

 Anonymous (2c22) 61382

File: 1340660018166.jpg (222.05 KB, 720x1073)


 Anonymous (304b) 61383

File: 1340660062015.jpg (264.98 KB, 608x665)

>>61380

he probably saves them and has like 1000 pics he'll probably never use again

 Anonymous (5f21) 61384

File: 1340660206513.jpg (241.87 KB, 1366x768)

>>61379
You can post text, thats just as good.
Also don't call chloe pictures crap please they are heavenly crap at worst.

 Anonymous (2c22) 61385

File: 1340660222562.jpg (94.62 KB, 783x650)


 Anonymous (c711) 61386

File: 1340660306248.jpg (354.65 KB, 640x783)

>>61371
no, YOU have absolutly nothing, thats why you keep repeating yourself and never post any proof
you like to talk a lot and thats very nice but it would be even nicer if you had something to back it up with
this makes you look simply retarded
Your view is as far from objective as possible
But think what you want, it doesn't matter if you don't agree with me, i can't force you to be right



inb4 generic, meaningless crap/rambling etc…

 Anonymous (304b) 61387

File: 1340660315573.jpg (34.82 KB, 245x243)

>>61385

> caption anon

> generic ones

pick one

 Anonymous (2c22) 61388

File: 1340660322848.jpg (202.15 KB, 1142x941)

>>61384
>Also don't call chloe pictures crap please they are heavenly crap at worst.

 Anonymous (2c22) 61389

File: 1340660423954.jpg (70.51 KB, 500x471)


 Anonymous (304b) 61390

File: 1340660426236.jpg (96.95 KB, 468x384)

>>61386

I asked a very specific question which required a very specific answer,

If you think your generic crap (they iz profesinulz, they will do the right thing because it's right etc) answers that you're completely mistaking.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61391

File: 1340660526134.jpg (45.41 KB, 368x424)

>/b/ mods

 Anonymous (304b) 61392

File: 1340660732784.jpg (43 KB, 400x392)

>>61391

I agree. Shame they aren't the always considerate, gentle, thoughtful, respectful and caring mods from chlomo.org

 Anonymous (5f21) 61393

File: 1340660825500.jpg (122.14 KB, 688x530)

>>61391
Cheddar answer me this:
Why do they allow rose threads but not chloe threads.
I am confus.

 Anonymous (5f21) 61394

File: 1340660885338.jpg (68.07 KB, 361x360)


 Anonymous (5f21) 61395

File: 1340660979109.gif (2.63 MB, 458x329)

How come the carrie thread was deleted?

 Anonymous (c711) 61396

File: 1340661160316.png (350.52 KB, 395x594)

>>61390
Your response was nothing less then expected
your stupidy and predictability shines
your ignorance is even brighter then the two mentioned above, combined
because of that, i see no reason to continue this conversation as i have nothing to say anymore, to you, and your too obvious responses i gave valid answers to so long ago and i refuse to repeat myself
if you still dont get it, read my posts again, and again, and again until your poor brain is forced to understand so you can finally shut up and sleep well
Now, im leaving this discussion, don't even bother replying anymore.

  61397

File: 1340661223839.jpg (107.33 KB, 550x365)

>>61395
Mods are butthurt. That's the second thread I create that was deleted today.

 Anonymous (304b) 61398

File: 1340661232658.jpg (45.74 KB, 320x280)

>>61396

link me to that specific example of yours if you please

 Anonymous (304b) 61399

>>61397

Which was the first one?

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61400

>>61393
You probably aren't asking the right person (a mod on 4chan) but I believe that it is because of the 200 thread chain. They started dishing out bans too.
An old Chlobro might give you better insight.

 Anonymous (304b) 61401

>>61397

The carrie one was an accident. make it again but this time do it right, don't make a half-assed job. Tell the premise of the story, the cast, director, release date etc. Make it feel like a complete and proper thread

 Anonymous (5f21) 61402

File: 1340661490306.gif (1.57 MB, 396x230)

>>61397
In fairness the first one with the flagrant homosexuality was warranted in its deletion the way I see it.

This gif should cheer everybody up nicely, don't let me down gif.

 Anonymous (304b) 61403

>>61402

The first one is still alive and it was moved to bros because it did not belong on the chloe board. The second one was an accident but the thread was off to a bad start anyway so hopefully the second time he will do it right

 Mr. Bean!!qVCz7BCtH. 61404

File: 1340661644919.png (635.26 KB, 751x496)

>>61376
I've not really been paying attention to any posts for a while so I don't know what you mean.

In other news:
>You didn't make a post.
Yes I fucking did..

 Anonymous (304b) 61405

File: 1340662126181.jpg (595.41 KB, 1280x1823)


 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61406


 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61407

Damn you all.

Why does the visitors count say N/A now?

 Anonymous (5f21) 61408

File: 1340663202191.jpg (319.11 KB, 3000x1992)

>>61407
Maybe because its broken, come back to the thread in /s/ Im lonely without you.

 Anonymous (304b) 61409

File: 1340663229234.jpg (79.2 KB, 612x612)

>>61407

The visitors count said NA ever since we moved on the new server which was like 2 weeks ago. The first implementation had some flaws so I;ll need to find a different approach now but I still want to add it which is why it;s still there.

Let's just say now it would say "25"

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 61410

>>61409
Cool.
>>61408
I'm there.

 Anonymous (304b) 61411

File: 1340664572431.jpg (102.27 KB, 612x612)

> First day done :) Amazing day.. So happy to be apart of something do exciting :) Day 2 here we go ;)

 Anonymous (5f21) 61412

File: 1340664705308.jpg (65.9 KB, 299x393)

>>61411
I like the touch of the bloody carrie name.

She was probably just nervous earlier when those pics where taken cos of it being day one and all.

 Anonymous (1511) 61413

File: 1340665059772.jpg (254.95 KB, 1060x235)


 Anonymous (5f21) 61414

File: 1340665391458.jpg (88.34 KB, 346x398)

>>61413
She looks pretty comfy on that bed.

 Anonymous (304b) 61415

>>61414

Can IKEA get me one of them chlomo mattresses?

 Anonymous (5f21) 61416

File: 1340666137619.jpg (110.3 KB, 1280x688)

>>61415
Yeah but no chloe included so its not really worth it.

 Anonymous (304b) 61417

File: 1340666220923.jpg (79.6 KB, 576x564)

>>61416

Then I guess I'll wait for japan to make a chole life-like animatron

 thedante!s4jsf1HzKo 61418

File: 1340666636378.jpg (37.13 KB, 412x525)

>>61415
What is a mattresses?

 Mr. Bean!!qVCz7BCtH. 61419

>>42444
>>42444
>>42444
>>42444
Please respond.


Delete Post []
This site is for a more mature audience
That doesn’t mean you have to be over 18 to post here, it just means that some of the jokes and language here might not be suitable to a more prude or young crowd.
back to index
[ chloe ] [ photoshoots / photo sets / movies ] [ offtopic ] [ site ]