[top] [bottom]
You are now browsing the old version of Chlomo, an archive of the old site. Click here when you want to go the new version.
[ chloe ] [ photoshoots / photo sets / movies ] [ offtopic ] [ site ]

/2/ - archive board #2

Welcome to chlomo.org, the best Chloe Grace Moretz fan site™. We have all the Chloe news, pictures,
photoshoots, videos, fan art, original content, GIFs and discussions you could ever want.
If you're new, read this or give your honest thoughts on this place
posting Chloe fakes, disrespectful comments about her or her family will get you banned
if you want the latest Chloe updates (news, photoshoots and so on) you can find them here
report bugs, posting problems or feature requests here or contact support@chlomo.org
back to index

If you are new here DO NOT make a new thread (read why)
Name
Subject
Comment
Image
max. 10Mb / 10000px
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)
Flags
01download the chlomo pack02see the image gallery03join #chloe4starwars04are you new here?

File: 1343525634971.gif (7.54 MB, 416x264)

 Chloë thread #107 (e690) 34435

Shake that butt edition

 Cheddar (0a0c) 34436

File: 1343525865640.jpg (250.02 KB, 1024x1521)


 Anonymous (de11) 34437

File: 1343525914203.jpg (34.09 KB, 600x400)

>>55832

Well during that scene she runs out of bullets, reloads in mid air, then only gets to fire very few shots before running out of bullets again so the obvious question is how could that happened when she just reloaded?

But then you see an interview with the editor and they say the initial cut was to damn long and everyone had the same reaction to it "how long is this damn, corridor? its not the length of a football field"

So cut the scene to avoid making the corridor feel to long and in consequence left an error only 1/10 people might notice except one that 8/10 could see.

 Anonymous (de11) 34438

File: 1343525953806.jpg (33.02 KB, 720x405)


 !CalcLbWSVA 34439

File: 1343526033716.gif (3.31 MB, 300x160)


 Anonymous (de11) 34440

File: 1343526081822.png (15.31 KB, 353x606)


 Anonymous (5a47) 34441

File: 1343526166988.jpg (125.42 KB, 552x488)

>>34437
That could have explained it away by saying the gun stalled off screen and as such the bullets couldn't be fired if they wanted. Maybe if was on you guys's level and have watched it more than 10 times ( I would imagine this is the case for many of you) I might have stood a chance of noticing it, or maybe if they had made the scene less kick ass my mind would be more perceptive to knit picking.
Thanks.

 !CalcLbWSVA 34442

File: 1343526216584.gif (4.5 MB, 720x304)

>So cut the scene to avoid making the corridor feel to long and in consequence left an error only 1/10 people might notice except one that 8/10 could see.

Have watched that scene (and whole movie) so many times and I never even noticed it, guess i'm not very observant… or just dumb. ;)

  (743d) 34443

File: 1343526239590.gif (9.5 MB, 273x294)


 Anonymous (de11) 34444

File: 1343526293745.jpg (93.59 KB, 604x453)

>>34441

> That could have explained it away by saying the gun stalled off screen and as such the bullets couldn't be fired if they wanted


Wait. Wut?

Also, I'm not taking away from the awesomeness of the scene. I didn;t notice it myself until it got mentioned and it's still one of my all time favorite scenes, but I get why such a mistake might occur.

 !CalcLbWSVA 34445

File: 1343526340900.gif (3.42 MB, 500x380)

>>34443
Now that's dancing

 Anonymous (de11) 34446

File: 1343526380484.jpg (57.67 KB, 533x599)

>>34442

I didn't notice it either until I heard of it. The awesomeness was overwhelming. The only thing that stood out to me as wrong in that movie was the fire during the rescue scene.

 Anonymous (5a47) 34447

File: 1343526494694.jpg (241.25 KB, 1920x1080)

>>34444
I meant to say 'they could have explained it away' not 'that could have…'
Yeah cutting it was a smart decission I would say, more people woulda noticed a disproportionatly long corridor that a few non fired bullets.

 Anonymous (de11) 34448

>>34447

the spelling was not my issue with your post, your point was.

> THEY could have explained it away by saying the gun stalled off screen and as such the bullets couldn't be fired if they wanted


Why would they lie about it? I don't get it

 Anonymous (5a47) 34449

File: 1343526615998.png (119.97 KB, 268x252)

>>34446
What was wrong with the fire, is it the fact that there was no fire?
>>34441
>>34447
Jesus christ I must be tired my spelling and syntax has gone to pot.

 Anonymous (de11) 34450

>>34449

> What was wrong with the fire, is it the fact that there was no fire?


Sort of. The scene has many pieces and some of the shots were made with practical effects and those obviously looked real while some of the more fire heavy parts were CGI and you could really tell.

 Anonymous (5a47) 34451

File: 1343526765181.jpg (709.99 KB, 2028x3000)

>>34448
Im just saying if they wanted to explain it away, for instance trying to appear infalible or knowitalls they could have thrown that out there as a possible explanation rather than saying it was a semi ill timed cut. Some people don't like to appear like they weren't intending for every little thing to be exactly as it was.

 Anonymous (de11) 34452

File: 1343526783639.jpg (150.37 KB, 500x500)


 Anonymous (de11) 34453

File: 1343526871498.gif (8.22 MB, 573x512)

talk about underrated pics. This is goddess tier quality right here. If only that glass wasn't there

 Anonymous (5a47) 34454

File: 1343526968729.jpg (92.61 KB, 900x1185)

>>55852
Different rockets have different behaviours, also a human body is hardly a rock solid structure so it would have relented initially before providing sufficient resistance to the rockets tip to trigger the warhead, still does explain why it explodes when it did though.
Magic? Scienece? who knows.

 Cheddar (0a0c) 34455

File: 1343527016990.jpg (76.95 KB, 1280x528)

>>34453
I don't even like her look in that video but any tongue/lip play is good in my books.

 Anonymous (de11) 34456

File: 1343527158061.jpg (33.17 KB, 377x367)

>>34451

So basically you wanted them to lie instead of offering the true and understandable explanation.

That felt like one of the most honest documentaries I've seen. Can't wait to see ti again when we'll stream it alongside kick-ass

 Cheddar (0a0c) 34457

File: 1343527180237.png (138.74 KB, 218x247)

>>34454
I deleted it because as soon as I posted it, the whole scene erased from my memory and I didn't want to look like a retard. I felt like I just made it all up.

It's good to know that it was a real scene and I was correct about the rockets physics.

 !CalcLbWSVA 34458

File: 1343527209096.gif (4.95 MB, 260x213)

>>34455
> don't even like her look in that video

Disgrace!

 Anonymous (de11) 34459

File: 1343527224003.jpg (28.96 KB, 500x415)

>>34455

> What was wrong with the fire, is it the fact that there was no fire?


stopped reading there

 Anonymous (de11) 34460

File: 1343527303596.gif (7.19 MB, 387x270)

>>34457

> It's good to know that it was a real scene and I was correct about the rockets physics.



come again?

 Anonymous (743d) 34461

never noticed the fact she only fires a few times after reloading… you can tell the guns run out of bullets and are not jammed so I guess the only half decent explanation would be be that she fucked uped and only put a few bullets in the magazines

 !CalcLbWSVA 34462

File: 1343527382242.gif (8.22 MB, 573x512)


 Anonymous (4201) 34463

File: 1343527426428.jpg (193.78 KB, 1280x720)

>>34458
I love that video because it's one half-hour close up of her face.

 Anonymous (5a47) 34464

File: 1343527452789.jpg (73.9 KB, 800x532)

>>34457
I just never really questioned it is alls.
>>34456
I never said I wanted them to lie I was merely saying if they wanted, key word being wanted there, to explain it through a technicality like that they could have.
By virtue of the fact they didn't shows them as honourable and honest folk which is respectable.
Why the heyDiddly would I want or care if they explained it away considering I wasn't even aware of the cut 15 mins ago, I said before cutting was a good thing as an disproportionately long corridor would have been more noticeable and consequently could have cheapend that great scene by a greater ammount.

 Anonymous (de11) 34465

File: 1343527460312.jpg (134.02 KB, 1041x600)

>>34461

Right .. because she would go unprepared. Because they didn't have that scene where she fills out the clips

There's already a logical explanation for it so there's no need to make shit up

>>34437

 Cheddar (0a0c) 34466

File: 1343527540573.png (121.07 KB, 206x322)

>>34458
Calc pls. You aren't one to talk about video opinions
>

 Anonymous (de11) 34467

>>34464

> I never said I wanted them to lie I was merely saying if they wanted, key word being wanted there, to explain it through a technicality like that they could have.


They had a big arsenal. Hit girl alone has multiple pistols in her backpack. That explanation would have been ridiculous.

 !CalcLbWSVA 34468

File: 1343527600710.jpg (63.77 KB, 321x361)

>>34466
>implying my opinions are not always right

 Anonymous (5a47) 34469

File: 1343527605400.jpg (24.51 KB, 494x524)

>>34459
In the escape scene from the building at the end I don't recall there being a fire in any buildings, the rocket explosion occured outside the building so what would go on fire.
Unless you are talking about the scene where nic cage is burned or when the warehouse is burned in which case yes there was a lot of fire.

 Anonymous (de11) 34470

File: 1343527624815.jpg (58.22 KB, 365x321)

>>34463

And she looks absolutely gorgeous in it. One of her best looks and one of her best videos.

 Anonymous (743d) 34471

File: 1343527634524.jpg (26.21 KB, 209x191)


 Anonymous (de11) 34472

>>34469

yes that is the rescue scene. The one with nic cage

 Anonymous (4201) 34473

File: 1343527740529.gif (4.09 MB, 439x320)


 Anonymous (5a47) 34474

File: 1343527796582.jpg (311.64 KB, 1035x690)

>>34473
Wheres her backpack with all the guns and schtuff?

 Anonymous (743d) 34475

>>34474

in the elevator

 !CalcLbWSVA 34476

File: 1343527872303.jpg (59.76 KB, 625x541)

>>34474
The whole movie is a lie.

 Spoon !fFabOoSTys 34477

>>34476
Irruminati - errything a lie nigga

 Anonymous (5a47) 34478

File: 1343528033404.jpg (729.06 KB, 3000x1947)

>>34475
Could she have went back to collect more from the backpack after dispacthing all of the cronies?
I forget the series of events I think some guys might come up the elevator or out of the office something right? so if she couldn't have got to the backpack what difference would it have made what she packed, its hardly any use to her sitting behind the fresh goones.

 Anonymous (de11) 34479

File: 1343528034888.jpg (45.74 KB, 320x280)


 Anonymous (de11) 34480

File: 1343528136452.gif (1.95 MB, 225x205)

>>34473

We need us more hit-girl banners

 Anonymous (4201) 34481

File: 1343528209013.gif (5.03 MB, 345x425)

>>34478
After she dispatched all the cronies, the elevator opened with more.

 Anonymous (743d) 34482

File: 1343528220356.jpg (646.34 KB, 1018x1436)

>>34474

it's not a backpack.. its that lil pink suitcase thing she's pulling when she's dressed hot as fuck in that skimpy schoolgirl outfit and cockteasing the building security

 Anonymous (de11) 34483

File: 1343528310346.jpg (81.41 KB, 800x478)

>>34482
> cockteasing the building security

  34484

File: 1343528329618.jpg (23.15 KB, 500x383)

>>34435
This movie makes me so happy

 Anonymous (de11) 34485

File: 1343528350989.gif (735.88 KB, 320x240)


 Cheddar (0a0c) 34486

File: 1343528369106.jpg (247.16 KB, 1024x1495)

>>34482
>hot as fuck in that skimpy schoolgirl outfit and cockteasing the building security

I thought you went to bed, Fro?

 Anonymous (de11) 34487

File: 1343528384774.gif (755.86 KB, 320x240)


 Anonymous (5a47) 34488

File: 1343528392031.jpg (35.4 KB, 935x600)


>>34482
This guy >>34467 said backpack so Im sticking with that, if I remeber correctly it was a black travelcase thing that one might use when going on holidays.
>>34481
So the backpack was useless so this >>34467 means nothing because she couldn't have accessed the weapons in the bag. So it was essentially down to those guns that she reloaded in the hall.

 Anonymous (de11) 34489

File: 1343528417928.gif (397.9 KB, 500x211)


 Anonymous (4201) 34490

File: 1343528572488.jpg (4.94 MB, 2832x4256)


 Anonymous (de11) 34491

File: 1343528601942.jpg (509.88 KB, 800x1190)

>>34488

You're just arguing for the sake of arguing at this point because you're saying nothing but ridiculous stuff.

 Spoon !fFabOoSTys 34492

File: 1343528630828.jpg (80.75 KB, 641x478)

>>34490
I came

 Anonymous (de11) 34493

File: 1343528675997.gif (484.46 KB, 500x250)


 Anonymous (5a47) 34494

File: 1343528696019.jpg (139.34 KB, 840x680)

>>34491
What? how?
That guy said she had loads of guns in here bag thing but what difference would that have made if she couldn't get to it. How is that ridiculous.

 Anonymous (743d) 34495

.

 Anonymous (de11) 34496

File: 1343528846996.jpg (26.21 KB, 209x191)

>>34494
You're mistaking actual movie scenes with behind the scenes movie logistics. You literally have no clue what you're talking about. Just drop it.

 !CalcLbWSVA 34497

File: 1343528856831.gif (4.69 MB, 450x501)


 Anonymous (7138) 34498

File: 1343528927701.png (230.71 KB, 971x584)

>>34491
>You're just arguing for the sake of arguing

 Anonymous (5a47) 34499

File: 1343528950112.jpg (50.38 KB, 279x362)


>>34496
Okay then but Im still curios as to how this >>34494 makes no sense.

 Spoon !fFabOoSTys 34500

File: 1343528998777.jpg (117.27 KB, 529x526)

>>34497
And again.

 Anonymous (de11) 34501

File: 1343529034039.jpg (49.02 KB, 429x361)

>>34498

you literally have no clue what was being discussed there but you repeat spreading that pic like a parrot repeats his words because that's the only thing he knows

 Anonymous (de11) 34502

File: 1343529110960.jpg (63.77 KB, 321x361)

>>34499

Say your point. X could have done Y because of Z. Say your point in as few terms as possible

 Anonymous (5a47) 34503

File: 1343529371728.png (49.55 KB, 186x181)

>>34502
>someone says the point about her running out of ammo in the corridor is irrelevant because hitgirl packed a fuckton of guns in the bag
>I say how could she have reached the bag to get the guns if the back was inacessible (behind the fresh goones)
>someone says that makes no sense because of behind the scenes logistics
>i get confused

 Anonymous (de11) 34504

File: 1343529373075.gif (364.6 KB, 500x301)


 Anonymous (4201) 34505

File: 1343529429923.jpg (265.68 KB, 499x726)


 Anonymous (de11) 34506

>>34503

she packed a ton of guns but she had no access to them

there
problem solved

 Anonymous (743d) 34507

File: 1343529443185.jpg (399.03 KB, 980x738)

>
I want to lick every inch of her face and taste her tears…

 Cheddar (0a0c) 34508

File: 1343529451952.jpg (311.26 KB, 1023x1469)


 Anonymous (de11) 34509

File: 1343529484104.jpg (82.03 KB, 489x360)


 Anonymous (de11) 34510

File: 1343529570895.gif (1.07 MB, 400x225)


 Anonymous (150b) 34511

File: 1343529582400.jpg (36.88 KB, 500x625)

>>34507
And i want to chew her hair too…

 Anonymous (5a47) 34512

File: 1343529620389.jpg (52.92 KB, 721x606)

>>34506
Thank you.
Still my confusion remains as to how this made no sense because of behind the scenes logistics but I guess Im just missing something integral to the whole process here.

 Anonymous (de11) 34513

File: 1343529636259.gif (495.47 KB, 500x186)


 Anonymous (4201) 34514

File: 1343529638498.gif (4.4 MB, 525x412)


 Cheddar (0a0c) 34515

File: 1343529706037.jpg (971.86 KB, 3577x5008)


 Anonymous (de11) 34516

File: 1343529762993.gif (983.71 KB, 260x234)

>>34512

your confusion was cleared. You expressed your point properly and got a simple reply that clarified things.

Stop arguing for the sake of arguing

 Anonymous (150b) 34517

File: 1343529803614.jpg (39.86 KB, 877x600)

>>34512
>>34506
>>34498
Ohai guise whats up, what are we arguing about tonight ? can i join ?

 Anonymous (de11) 34518

File: 1343529854181.jpg (145.06 KB, 1029x600)

>>34517

Don't you have an important thing to attend to?

 Anonymous (5a47) 34519

File: 1343529894438.gif (130.11 KB, 190x271)

>>34516
How is saying Im confused arguing. The term behind the scenes logistics just threw me.
Goodnight anyways.

 Anonymous (743d) 34520

File: 1343529911322.jpg (65.18 KB, 284x269)


 Spoon !fFabOoSTys 34521

File: 1343529923548.jpg (103.41 KB, 332x308)

>>34517
You don't wanna this argument is crappy even by the standards of this site.

P.S I came

 Anonymous (de11) 34522

File: 1343529968988.jpg (46.68 KB, 541x402)

>>34519


you were already confused before it. It's not like you were on track.

Anyways

>

 Anonymous (de11) 34523

File: 1343530025036.png (604.3 KB, 521x494)

>>34520

that image is disturbing

 Anonymous (150b) 34524

File: 1343530043078.jpg (10.99 KB, 252x308)

>>34518
What ? aaa nope bro, nothing i can think of
>>34519
aww cmmon, every fucking time !
>>34521
it seems to be over anyway, what was it about ?

 Anonymous (4201) 34525

File: 1343530053232.jpg (142.19 KB, 642x722)


 Anonymous (de11) 34526

File: 1343530053606.jpg (277.35 KB, 1000x441)


 Anonymous (150b) 34527

File: 1343530113469.jpg (3.61 KB, 190x164)

>>34523
I think it's cute.

 Anonymous (de11) 34528

File: 1343530129293.jpg (9.28 KB, 147x306)

>>34524

> nothing i can think of

 Anonymous (7138) 34529

File: 1343530199656.jpg (41.9 KB, 400x409)

>>34501
That was the first time I've posted that image. And I usually don't bother reading arguments when it doesn't involve me anyway, but that's not the point. The reason why I posted the image is because you said:
>You're just arguing for the sake of arguing

A lot of people on here like to argue for the pure hell of it. They've got nothing better to do and they find it entertaining. The picture wasn't really related at all apart from being an argument as an example.

 Anonymous (150b) 34530

File: 1343530210596.jpg (59.95 KB, 267x290)

>>34528
yes…dad…?

 !CalcLbWSVA 34531

File: 1343530300216.png (88.06 KB, 244x272)

>>34530
I'm the son

 Anonymous (150b) 34532

File: 1343530357105.jpg (18.56 KB, 444x473)

>>34529
It was damn accurate , i agree with you bro

 !CalcLbWSVA 34533

File: 1343530503252.gif (4.84 MB, 450x354)

>>34529
>A lot of people on here like to argue for the pure hell of it. They've got nothing better to do and they find it entertaining. The picture wasn't really related at all apart from being an argument as an example.

Well there isn't always that much to talk about in the Chloe thread when there's no news or anything, guess people will start arguing about small things or just go off topic then. I prefer just insulting some metal band Dante likes and watch him rage

 !CalcLbWSVA 34534

File: 1343530676377.gif (2.35 MB, 720x304)


 Anonymous (150b) 34535

File: 1343530694960.jpg (114.69 KB, 412x366)

>>34533
>I prefer just insulting some metal band Dante likes and watch him rage

i like this guy

 Anonymous (743d) 34536

File: 1343530796163.jpg (44.26 KB, 360x288)


 Dirty Mephisto (743d) 34537


I wish she was holding a sharpie instead of a .45 behind her back

 Cheddar (6387) 34538

File: 1343531008048.jpg (1.52 MB, 3930x5502)

>>34537
mefsto pls

 Dr.NoQuints!!JOuftbMC32 34539

File: 1343531108341.jpg (48.58 KB, 441x311)


 Spoon !fFabOoSTys 34540

>>34435
She's hot, and that white chick aint bad either

 Spoon !fFabOoSTys 34541

Chickenshit

 BlackChocolate!!eC1lSqdpCU 34542

>>34482
Wow, that 'Daily' article writer was right.

 Cheddar (6387) 34543

File: 1343532684553.jpg (1.04 MB, 2475x3992)

>>34542
Was that Ebert? Why do you now think this?

 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34544

File: 1343533407727.jpg (113.62 KB, 479x392)

Soup faggots♥ how's everybody doing?

 Cheddar (6387) 34545

File: 1343533821580.jpg (665.09 KB, 1916x3000)

>>34544
Average.

You?

 Anonymous (743d) 34546

File: 1343533844231.jpg (50.49 KB, 500x375)

>>34544
good just recovering from a 3 day binge

 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34547

File: 1343533948502.jpg (12.86 KB, 220x275)

>>34545
Suffering from a sudden onset of love for Aubrey Plaza. I'm afraid it's terminal. Unfortunately I'm not willing to drive a state over to see Safety not Guaranteed.

 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34548

File: 1343534135471.png (134.52 KB, 310x340)

>>34546
Party hard or don't party at all.

 Cheddar (6387) 34549

File: 1343534150141.jpg (1.52 MB, 3930x5502)

>>34547
haha good one

 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34550

File: 1343534317258.jpg (45.78 KB, 446x514)

>>34549
It's almost like chloe love, but I'm sure this will die off soon.

 Anonymous (4201) 34551

File: 1343534333262.gif (4.01 MB, 500x744)

>>34547
I only know her from Scott Pilgrim. Though I've seen her on some talk show and she was hilarious.

 Cheddar (6387) 34552

File: 1343534483213.jpg (41.84 KB, 1280x528)

>>34550
I am disappoint.

 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34553

>>34551
I've seen her on Parks and Rec, but her interview on Leno made me fall in love. She has this like emotionless comedy style that I love haha

 Anonymous (4201) 34554

>>34553
Yeah it's a very dry, dark humor. Very funny. I think it was Conan. She was wearing a really short dress, showing off dem legs.

 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34555

File: 1343534998901.jpg (158.25 KB, 379x308)

>>34554
Damn straight. She's also got an interview with some dickweed from Rolling Stone that's pretty hilarious. She's so chill which is what I love. Not a stuck-up, all-important bitch like most female stars.

 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34556

File: 1343536727635.jpg (195.91 KB, 1280x720)

Empty thread is empty…

 !s4jsf1HzKo 34557

>>34533
>>34535
>implying i just listen Metal

 Anonymous (743d) 34558

File: 1343536910936.jpg (113.86 KB, 538x238)


 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34559

File: 1343537361843.jpg (716.17 KB, 3080x2054)

>>34558
Oh well. Commencing Abby dump.

 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34560

File: 1343537698141.jpg (820.82 KB, 3080x2054)


 Anonymous (743d) 34561

File: 1343537820688.jpg (401.67 KB, 707x792)


 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34562

File: 1343538015467.jpg (1.36 MB, 3080x1328)


 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34563

File: 1343538050107.jpg (79.3 KB, 825x550)


 Anonymous (743d) 34564

File: 1343538255280.jpg (985.68 KB, 3080x2054)

>>34563

I wish that was available in high res

 Anonymous (743d) 34565

File: 1343538428150.jpg (817.12 KB, 3080x2053)


 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34566

File: 1343538566139.jpg (249.95 KB, 1680x1050)


 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34567

File: 1343538988604.jpg (681.07 KB, 2048x1365)

Oh lawd, a /b/aww thread…

 Anonymous (743d) 34568

File: 1343539173143.jpg (207.56 KB, 600x450)


 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34569

File: 1343539306057.jpg (882.93 KB, 3080x2054)


 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34570

File: 1343539990256.jpg (730.51 KB, 3080x2054)


 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34571

File: 1343540074659.jpg (43.86 KB, 650x433)


 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34572

File: 1343540155551.jpg (1.07 MB, 3080x2054)


 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34573

File: 1343540396860.jpg (290.79 KB, 664x799)

S-s-s-sooo lonely…

 Anonymous (ee59) 34574

File: 1343540513343.jpg (818.51 KB, 3080x2054)

>>34573
Needs more Abby

 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34575

File: 1343540648723.jpg (621.35 KB, 1600x1200)

>>34574
Don't have much more. Sad, I know, but Solar's torrent isn't exactly brimming…

 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34576

File: 1343540711928.jpg (397.09 KB, 1200x800)


 Anonymous (743d) 34577

File: 1343540775238.jpg (59.88 KB, 436x700)


 Anonymous (743d) 34578

File: 1343540921360.jpg (343.95 KB, 980x564)


 Home®!!s/hoUTsmL. 34579

File: 1343541105364.jpg (793.78 KB, 1816x2192)

>>34573

chin up, bro!

how is everyone tonight?

 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34580

File: 1343541700745.jpg (422.55 KB, 1155x1419)

>>34579
Heeey, more bros. Sweet.

 Anonymous (743d) 34581

File: 1343541755502.gif (549.12 KB, 800x600)

>>34579

all good bro

 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34582

File: 1343541988723.png (266.65 KB, 400x258)


 Anonymous (ee59) 34583

File: 1343541991015.gif (2.7 MB, 374x261)


 Home®!!s/hoUTsmL. 34584

>>34581
>>34580

Cool. I am thinking of baking some /b bread. I am pretty tired though.

 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34585

File: 1343545174321.jpg (195.91 KB, 1280x720)

Baww threads suck ;-;

 !s4jsf1HzKo 34586

File: 1343549563918.jpg (234.62 KB, 616x960)

>;__;

 Solar!!JaE3DH33zQ 34587

>>34575

Yeah I don't really care for movie stills/caps as much as I do events photos, hence the lack of them.

 Solar!!JaE3DH33zQ 34588

File: 1343554241995.jpg (835.74 KB, 4256x2832)


 Solar!!JaE3DH33zQ 34589

File: 1343554487707.jpg (180.36 KB, 611x612)


 Solar!!JaE3DH33zQ 34590

File: 1343554965081.jpg (103.68 KB, 500x699)


 Solar!!JaE3DH33zQ 34591

File: 1343555519124.jpg (1.25 MB, 2000x3000)


 !s4jsf1HzKo 34592

File: 1343555740808.jpg (27.1 KB, 500x190)


 Solar!!JaE3DH33zQ 34593

File: 1343555939503.jpg (42.79 KB, 275x269)


 Anonymous (de11) 34594

File: 1343557607869.jpg (161.78 KB, 1000x542)

>>34537

wold bang / 10

 Anonymous (de11) 34595

File: 1343557809084.jpg (238.55 KB, 1153x800)

>>34589
>>34589

Dayyuuuum. I wouldn't mind riding that for a few laps, and I don't mean trevor

  34596

File: 1343561023876.jpg (708.97 KB, 1920x1080)

>>34486

Ched pls

>>34595

Don't delude yourself, of course you're talking about Trevor.

 !CalcLbWSVA 34597

File: 1343561252278.jpg (65.33 KB, 720x540)

>>34596
Franger is more my type.

  34598

File: 1343561850763.jpg (77.03 KB, 480x640)

>>34597

To each their own.

 !CalcLbWSVA 34599

File: 1343563172853.jpg (861.61 KB, 2400x3600)

>>34598
I showed a friend this set when it was released and he went : "Really I'm not gay but… That is the hottest man I have ever seen". Still not sure what to think of that, lol

 Zatoichi !3XEZrAveNs 34600

File: 1343564285800.jpg (1.13 MB, 1920x1200)

>>34564
>high res

 Anonymous (3046) 34601

File: 1343564382448.jpg (1.01 MB, 1916x3000)

>>34599
I think I might be homosex for Trevor
>pic related
Just look at that glorious jawline

 Zatoichi !3XEZrAveNs 34602

File: 1343564402684.jpg (464.62 KB, 2072x3000)

My raison d'être.

 Solar!!JaE3DH33zQ 34603

File: 1343566360047.jpg (54.27 KB, 397x284)


 Anonymous (de11) 34604

File: 1343566382576.jpg (113.62 KB, 479x392)


 Anonymous (de11) 34605

File: 1343566494503.jpg (5.59 KB, 194x212)

>>34603
> dat cute face

 Solar!!JaE3DH33zQ 34606

File: 1343567241580.jpg (1012.31 KB, 2364x3549)


 Anonymous (743d) 34607

File: 1343567852824.jpg (6.2 MB, 5184x7312)


 Anonymous (150b) 34608

File: 1343568183519.jpg (49.6 KB, 738x600)


 Zatoichi !3XEZrAveNs 34609

File: 1343568980284.jpg (62.51 KB, 960x617)

What's the best propgram to rip youtube vids that's free?

 Anonymous (de11) 34610

File: 1343569071189.jpg (255.36 KB, 685x1024)


 Zatoichi !3XEZrAveNs 34611

File: 1343570070056.jpg (625.77 KB, 3000x1947)

>>34610
Thanx.

 Anonymous (de11) 34612

File: 1343570719646.jpg (249.73 KB, 772x640)


 Anonymous (743d) 34613

File: 1343571087957.gif (2.71 MB, 400x349)

taste that crotch edition

 Anonymous (de11) 34614

File: 1343571623018.jpg (79.6 KB, 576x564)

>>34613

I'd rather kiss those thighs - edition

 Anonymous (743d) 34615

File: 1343572861221.gif (3.31 MB, 340x184)


 BlackChocolate!!eC1lSqdpCU 34616

These threads are so shitty

 Anonymous (de11) 34617

File: 1343574582227.jpg (134.02 KB, 1041x600)

>>34616

How so?

 Anonymous (de11) 34618

>>34615

The guy who made that gif is undoubtedly responsible for many people's boners

 Anonymous (5a47) 34619

File: 1343574910088.jpg (9.28 KB, 147x306)

>>34618
The guy who made chloe is undoubtedly responsible for many peoples boners

 Anonymous (de11) 34620

File: 1343574998981.jpg (17.78 KB, 210x230)

>>34619

Well yeah. He is the lord of boners.
Funny enough that's also the nickname that Franger uses to address Trevor

 Anonymous (5a47) 34621

File: 1343575192262.jpg (66.93 KB, 694x689)

>>34620
>dat mental image

 Anonymous (de11) 34622

File: 1343575236469.jpg (42.29 KB, 500x350)


 Anonymous (5a47) 34623

File: 1343576046450.jpg (53.36 KB, 625x528)


 Anonymous (de11) 34624

File: 1343576097374.jpg (22.74 KB, 226x208)


 Anonymous (de11) 34625

File: 1343576253145.jpg (1.32 MB, 1200x1728)


 Anonymous (743d) 34626

File: 1343576351804.jpg (235.48 KB, 634x732)


 Anonymous (de11) 34627

File: 1343576502422.jpg (413.1 KB, 976x917)


 Anonymous (5a47) 34628

File: 1343576671530.jpg (21.27 KB, 535x505)

>>34627
I can never look at that without recalling/seeing the fake version of it, gives me bad chills. Ruins a perfectly good picture.

 Anonymous (150b) 34629

File: 1343576683871.jpg (3.61 KB, 190x164)

Hello fellas

 Anonymous (150b) 34630

File: 1343576767733.jpg (45.78 KB, 328x287)

>>34628
lol
Same here, except for the chills part

 Spoon !fFabOoSTys 34631

File: 1343576957190.jpg (133.12 KB, 732x411)

>>34628
I'm haunted by that image. eugh

 Anonymous (de11) 34632

File: 1343577379334.jpg (102.36 KB, 800x481)


 Anonymous (743d) 34633

File: 1343577427347.jpg (2.55 MB, 2507x3300)

>>34631
>>34630
>>34628
>>34627

good one, now i'm going to have to find that fake

 Anonymous (de11) 34634

File: 1343577591201.jpg (23.6 KB, 424x432)

>>34633

it wasn't a fake it was one of those photos covered in jesus juice

 Anonymous (5a47) 34635

File: 1343577597947.jpg (55.28 KB, 486x595)


 Anonymous (150b) 34636

File: 1343577647296.jpg (43.33 KB, 1032x768)

>>34632
Doesn't count now…

 Anonymous (5a47) 34637

File: 1343577648753.jpg (82.75 KB, 1280x720)

>>34634
Not sure if worse or not.

 Anonymous (de11) 34638

File: 1343577677830.jpg (27.5 KB, 597x600)

>>34635

because he's one fucked up individual

 Anonymous (150b) 34639

>>34637
Worse.

 Anonymous (de11) 34640

File: 1343577729636.jpg (12.71 KB, 300x307)

>>34637

worse

 Spoon !fFabOoSTys 34641

Nah it was a fake of her covered in jizz not a printed out photo, either way it was fucking disgusting

 Anonymous (de11) 34642

File: 1343577850394.jpg (82.23 KB, 374x380)

>>56059

You make some of the worse comments here. You'll need to cut that shit out

 Anonymous (150b) 34643

File: 1343577870967.jpg (15.39 KB, 410x410)

>>34641
Maybe both versions exist…

 Spoon !fFabOoSTys 34644

>>34643
Lets end this conversation here.

 Anonymous (de11) 34645

File: 1343577981579.jpg (12.01 KB, 300x370)


 Anonymous (743d) 34646

File: 1343578011029.jpg (74.11 KB, 538x439)


 Anonymous (5a47) 34647

File: 1343578026228.jpg (89.48 KB, 448x594)

>>34639
>>34640
I suppose because the person had to put a part of themselves into the effort to disgust.
>>34638
Your average user here then.

 Anonymous (a685) 34648

File: 1343578185756.jpg (127.67 KB, 1116x519)

I didn't know talking about returning video tapes in a numbered thread was such a crime…

 Anonymous (de11) 34649

File: 1343578252958.jpg (110.02 KB, 600x541)


 Spoon !fFabOoSTys 34650

File: 1343578358399.gif (1.23 MB, 600x600)


 Anonymous (ba21) 34651

Anons pls

 Anonymous (a685) 34652

File: 1343578522623.jpg (242.54 KB, 1366x575)


 Anonymous (de11) 34653

File: 1343578578165.jpg (52.1 KB, 355x360)

>>34652
> GIMP

No thanks. I prefer Photoshop myself

 Anonymous (a685) 34654

>>34642

funny how the returning video tapes comment gets deleted, and links to all the cum covered pics are still in the old threads

 Anonymous (5a47) 34655

File: 1343578822655.png (157.69 KB, 260x285)


 Anonymous (de11) 34656

File: 1343578848561.jpg (90.54 KB, 368x424)

>>34654

Would you stop crying already? It's one thing when a bunch of fucked up idiots do it on their site but how about you don't involve any of the users here in discussions about cumming on her face, ok?

 Anonymous (150b) 34657

File: 1343578857016.jpg (66.67 KB, 320x240)

>>34654
>>34648
>>34642
I don't get it…

 Dr.NoQuints!!JOuftbMC32 34658

File: 1343579171465.jpg (19.2 KB, 268x314)

>this thread

 Spoon !fFabOoSTys 34659

>>56079
>>34656
STOP FIGHTING.. *CRIES*

 Anonymous (de11) 34660

File: 1343579575239.jpg (67.91 KB, 165x431)

>>56079

> I didnt even mention cumming on her face, I used a reference that only a few chlobros would know


You didn't start it but you're the one who took it too far and talking about yourself or any of the users here in the context of cumming on her face (no matter if you use a an inside joke to mask it) is one step too far.

> i'm not backing down


Good for you. Fight the powah. Stand up for your right. Make your voice heard. It's your right.

However I guarantee you it won't change anything.

As you know we want to have as few rules and boundaries as possible however cumming on her face (joking or not; talking about yourself or any other user of the community ) is one of those things that crossed the border and that's not something that's negotiable. A lot of the things here are, but that is not one of them.

 Anonymous (de11) 34661

File: 1343580012632.jpg (149.72 KB, 427x640)


 Anonymous (de11) 34662

File: 1343580539781.jpg (68.72 KB, 440x594)


 Anonymous (743d) 34663

File: 1343580571935.jpg (83.13 KB, 344x451)

>>34660

great job killing the thread over a few video tapes btw…

 Anonymous (de11) 34664

File: 1343580636460.png (91.91 KB, 243x284)

>>34663

It's not the tapes, it's where you put them

 Anonymous (de11) 34665

File: 1343581079341.jpg (309.91 KB, 1024x683)

this chan is turning to shit really fast
I miss the days when we had civilized and respectful discussions

 Anonymous (5a47) 34666

File: 1343581407587.jpg (153.33 KB, 700x289)

>>34665
This place has gone to shit with the departure of firstly umbrellas and now fairytales ;_ ;

 Anonymous (de11) 34667

File: 1343581533822.jpg (169.4 KB, 900x498)


 Anonymous (150b) 34668

File: 1343581654306.gif (294.35 KB, 382x383)

>>34666
Oh…

 Anonymous (5a47) 34669

File: 1343581729203.png (143.9 KB, 420x200)

>>34667
At least it was clear why umbrellas flew the coop but rather characteristically I have no idea what the reason fairytales gave even meant, he departed as fairytales would.

 Anonymous (de11) 34670

File: 1343582119981.jpg (37.04 KB, 600x490)

>>34669

> At least it was clear why umbrellas flew the coop


It was? because it made absolutely no god damn sense to me.

 Anonymous (5a47) 34671

File: 1343582403398.gif (4.27 MB, 600x450)

>>34668
Should I have said something else?
>>34670
The reason was clearly evident, however the logic behibnd it was pretty non existent and it was more a act of petulence more so than a thought out decission. What didn't make sense about it is why he wanted all his posts deleted I mean who the fuck would want that and what possible reason could they have for even wanting that.

 Anonymous (de11) 34672

File: 1343582490709.gif (1.72 MB, 340x330)

>>34671

> who the fuck would want that and what possible reason could they have for even wanting that.


Why is exactly the same thing I asked you quite a few times

 Anonymous (743d) 34673

File: 1343582609346.jpg (49.61 KB, 453x501)

well maybe his kids found out he was posting here

 Anonymous (de11) 34674

File: 1343582692108.jpg (33.71 KB, 474x450)

>>34673

Who knows if he had any? Maybe his wife or girlfriend found out

 Anonymous (5a47) 34675

File: 1343582722724.jpg (179.07 KB, 478x489)

>>34673
Wasn't aware umbies had kids reno justin did though, haven't seen him in a while.
>>34672
What? when? me? never.

 Anonymous (de11) 34676

File: 1343582773472.jpg (49.02 KB, 429x361)

>>34675

> What? when? me? never.

 Anonymous (743d) 34677

File: 1343582830277.jpg (467.49 KB, 1913x1073)

>>34674
>>34673
Thats what i'm thinking…
I sometimes underestimate the age of many chlobros

 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34678

File: 1343583089567.jpg (84.58 KB, 400x414)

I'm not sure what's happening ITT…

 Anonymous (de11) 34679

File: 1343583099238.png (297.34 KB, 342x389)


 Anonymous (de11) 34680

File: 1343583145402.jpg (54.78 KB, 320x476)


 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34681

File: 1343583390042.jpg (93.54 KB, 370x598)


 Anonymous (743d) 34682

>>34681
which head?>

 Anonymous (de11) 34683

File: 1343583551845.jpg (95.62 KB, 443x371)

>>34681

Go ahead, bite me Mr Bitey

 Anonymous (5a47) 34684

File: 1343583598828.jpg (163.11 KB, 1921x806)

Re-organised my biggest chloe folder into long hair short hair.
Long : 631
Short : 111
Guess that shows which I like more.

 Now known as Mr. Bitey Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34685

File: 1343583724846.jpg (84.13 KB, 338x356)


 Anonymous (743d) 34686

File: 1343583776804.jpg (148.46 KB, 560x780)

>>34684

short hair Chloe reminds me too much of Teri.

that and I like something to grab on to when…

 Anonymous (de11) 34687

File: 1343583810599.jpg (18.05 KB, 400x309)

>>34684

well duh. most of the pictures are with long hair

>>34685

At least it sounds cool as is not as generic as chlobro

 Anonymous (de11) 34688

File: 1343583871533.jpg (1.33 MB, 2568x3868)

>>34686


does this remind you of terri? What is this faggotry?

 Anonymous (5a47) 34689

File: 1343583912303.jpg (61.08 KB, 410x600)

>>34686
Handle bars?

 Anonymous (de11) 34690

File: 1343583965679.jpg (7.55 KB, 208x242)


 Anonymous (5a47) 34691

File: 1343583987748.jpg (615.92 KB, 936x1405)

>>34687
Well considering I only save the ones I like its a pretty big margin.

 Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34692

>>34687
Chlobro is the product of unintentional namefagging. For some reason my iPhone wasn't linking to posts and I was in an intense argument with a troll, and needed something to distinguish myself. Just kinda stuck.

 Anonymous (743d) 34693

File: 1343584049506.jpg (399.03 KB, 980x738)

>>34688

she's a spitting image of Teri that age… of course it reminds me of what she will look like when she's 45 with short hair

 Anonymous (743d) 34694

>>34692

you should evolve

 Anonymous (de11) 34695

File: 1343584146089.png (905.24 KB, 1280x720)

>>34693

> she's a spitting image of Teri that age


-2/10

show me an image of short haired terri at that age

 Anonymous (9680) 34696

File: 1343584168362.jpeg (291.85 KB, 720x960)

well it sure has went full /b/tard on chlomo recently

 Anonymous (743d) 34697

File: 1343584361944.jpg (75.05 KB, 612x612)

>>34695

I cant be fucked finding the photos or arguing with you.

long hair chloe > short hair chloe

 Pika pika! Chlobro!!hSst1nBdhE 34698

File: 1343584388946.jpg (49.57 KB, 399x285)

>>34694
What? Chlobro is evolving!

 Anonymous (5a47) 34699

File: 1343584403101.png (34.89 KB, 283x201)

>>34696
Explain yo' self.

 Anonymous (de11) 34700

File: 1343584437486.jpg (67.84 KB, 360x239)

>>34697

You can't find photos you haven't seen

> long hair chloe > short hair chloe


and you call someone else a faggot?

 Anonymous (743d) 34701

File: 1343584526392.jpg (82.27 KB, 528x451)

>>34696

Does she cum with Chloe?

 Anonymous (de11) 34702

File: 1343584572000.jpg (19.9 KB, 274x276)


 Anonymous (743d) 34703

>>34700

cant handle the truth… no point trying to explain facts and gather evidence for a brick

 Chlobro has evolved into Mr. Bitey! Mr. Bitey!!/nQOrsJ.JM 34704

File: 1343584611441.jpg (213.84 KB, 722x1000)


 Anonymous (9680) 34705

File: 1343584612375.jpeg (27.35 KB, 388x476)

>>34699
I think this thread and the caliber of recent posts in general are pretty self explanatory.

 Anonymous (de11) 34706

File: 1343584718600.jpg (20.71 KB, 720x368)

>>34704

Everyone except kick-ass supports your decision

 Mr. Bitey!!/nQOrsJ.JM 34707

File: 1343584768996.jpg (62.93 KB, 360x374)

>watching livestreams of LoL
>mfw
I really have no life…

 Anonymous (743d) 34708

File: 1343584795802.gif (28.29 KB, 265x285)

>>34704

Mr Bitey is good

 Mr. Bitey!!/nQOrsJ.JM 34709

File: 1343584828363.jpg (111.79 KB, 453x360)

>>34706
Oh god I lol'd. I didn't even think about that.

 Anonymous (5a47) 34710

File: 1343584895195.jpg (58.14 KB, 423x496)

>>34705
How can we change to make it more to your liking/ more appealing for everyone?
How can the decay be stopped?
Guide me.

 Mr. Bitey!!/nQOrsJ.JM 34711

File: 1343584986411.png (257.73 KB, 416x541)


 Anonymous (743d) 34712

File: 1343585039015.jpg (118.07 KB, 308x392)

>>34710

I will fuck off for a while that should make the place more appealing

 Anonymous (de11) 34713

File: 1343585095264.jpg (19.26 KB, 331x374)

>>34709

> I didn't even think about that.


Where where did you think the name came from? You just liked it for the cock munching aspect didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?

 Anonymous (de11) 34714

File: 1343585144373.jpg (155.48 KB, 1149x681)


 Anonymous (5a47) 34715

File: 1343585171680.jpg (1.13 MB, 3744x5616)

>>34712
What no why, please don't, if you aren't happy with something you should help to try and change that thing because if it turns you off in all likelyhood others feel the same.
Please don't leave help us to help you to help us. Leaving wont solve the issue if there is one.

 Mr. Bitey!!/nQOrsJ.JM 34716

File: 1343585188751.png (63.26 KB, 209x200)

>>34713
I… I don't know.

 Anonymous (de11) 34717

File: 1343585251990.jpg (149.95 KB, 573x528)


 Mr. Bitey!!/nQOrsJ.JM 34718

File: 1343585321906.jpg (40.29 KB, 254x305)

>>34717
Rawr rawr♥

 Anonymous (9680) 34719

File: 1343585330932.png (1.15 MB, 1280x720)

>>34710
lol i dunno, honestly it's no big deal to me personally. I was just making an observation of the recent week or two and it appears all of our new recruits came directly from /b/..by that I mean the perv levels have increased exponentially and since that's not against the rules then there is nothing to change really. I'm immune to it all really, but I know it will bother some is why I pointed it out.

 Anonymous (de11) 34720

>>34719

fun fact: most of the posts you mentioned don't come from newcomers
second of all there are rules and there are limits to these sort of things but generally they don't get crossed.

What kind of comments in the last weeks bothered you? Just curious.

 Anonymous (5a47) 34721

File: 1343585622295.jpg (1.26 MB, 2410x3600)

>>34719
Well its probably because the minority perv posts stand out a lot more / cause a lot more traction than the majority normal posts.
I haven't really noticed much of a change myself but if anything I think the odd comments are on the decrease apart from chloeforniaction he's a strange one.
Saying that something is bothering you generally makes the people stop if its blatantly uncouth.

 Mr. Bitey!!/nQOrsJ.JM 34722

File: 1343585680345.jpg (50.09 KB, 354x452)


 Mr. Bitey!!/nQOrsJ.JM 34723

File: 1343585816998.png (220.35 KB, 380x370)


 Anonymous (9680) 34724

File: 1343585901749.jpg (1.39 MB, 2000x3000)

>>34720
>What kind of comments in the last weeks bothered you?

see:
>honestly it's no big deal to me personally
>I'm immune to it all really, but I know it will bother some is why I pointed it out.

I just noticed with the cum discussion from earlier, which was deleted so all good there, and it also seems to me the perv comments have increased as well overall, BUT I have not had a ton of time to spend here recently so maybe I'm mistaken.

tl:dr i was making a personal observation, so never mind i might be mistaken and just carry on as normal.

 Anonymous (150b) 34725

File: 1343586007563.jpg (125.35 KB, 400x300)

>>34671
No, its okay, they were the best ones and now they left…tragic…

 Anonymous (743d) 34726

>>34721
are these the kind of posts you're talking about

>>34507
>>34509
>>34511
>>34520
>>34613
>>34619
>>34615
>>34620

 Anonymous (de11) 34727

File: 1343586063171.jpg (12.27 KB, 300x349)

>>34724

I got what you said all I asked were some recent examples except the cum one that was covered here

 Anonymous (5a47) 34728

File: 1343586123555.jpg (73.54 KB, 612x612)

>>34725
They werren't the best of all.

 Anonymous (9680) 34729

File: 1343586167819.jpg (2.87 MB, 3744x5616)

>>34721
Fair enough, I probably just need more time to catch up and I won't have that weird vibe any longer.

now back to perfection:
>dat everything
>

 Mr. Bean!!qVCz7BCtH. 34730

File: 1343586318316.png (363.46 KB, 400x409)


 Anonymous (743d) 34731

File: 1343586429271.jpg (905.63 KB, 3080x2054)

>>34715

nah it's all good I just need to take a break from the site. It's obvious my trolling is getting out of hand again and users are getting upset.

I often troll to take the edge off the fact I cant be with something that vI love so much.

 Anonymous (9680) 34732

File: 1343586433365.jpeg (73.84 KB, 718x538)

>>34726
exactly, it's not that any of that is out of the ordinary or that it bothers me since most of it gives me a lol from time to time, it's just that it seemed to be more frequent recently and i pointed that out. obviously i was mistaken since nobody else sees it so back to clawie nao pls

 Anonymous (de11) 34733

File: 1343586554527.jpg (31.1 KB, 302x350)

>>34731

> 2012

> trolling instead of enjoying chloe

 Anonymous (9680) 34734

>>34725
any more crotch riding on dumbrellas and everyone will assume you are her

 !CalcLbWSVA 34735

File: 1343586588655.gif (3.63 MB, 229x240)

>>34620
>Well yeah. He is the lord of boners.

That's a reputation and nickname I would gladly take. THANK ME FOR YOUR BONERS

 !CalcLbWSVA 34736

File: 1343586717552.png (88.06 KB, 244x272)

and that is what I get from not reading the whole thread through.

The lord of boners is not something to be proud of.

 !CalcLbWSVA 34737

File: 1343586785540.jpg (121.35 KB, 500x375)

So hey guys, do any of you also enjoy Chloe in a classy gentleman manner?

 Anonymous (5a47) 34738

File: 1343586872189.jpg (89.07 KB, 600x485)

>>34731
Sorry you feel that way bro. One thing is for sure though you will always be welcomed with open arms here.

 Anonymous (de11) 34739

File: 1343586939082.jpg (75.06 KB, 688x464)

>>56164

You just can't stop? Can you?

 !CalcLbWSVA 34740

File: 1343586988497.png (99.6 KB, 357x328)

>>34739
What was it?

 Anonymous (5a47) 34741

File: 1343587058485.jpg (204.38 KB, 1280x720)

>>34737
I think I might.

 Anonymous (de11) 34742

File: 1343587190757.jpg (105.09 KB, 474x416)

>>34740

It was nothing that bad, just another dirty joke. In small quantities these can be like salt or pepper and spice things up. However when done constantly it will be like someone feeding you a plate of salt - simply awful

 Anonymous (150b) 34743

Im looking for the motherfucker that calls himself the owner of this website, where is he

 Anonymous (743d) 34744

File: 1343588278397.jpg (108.12 KB, 777x600)

>>34743

This looks interesting

 !s4jsf1HzKo 34745

File: 1343588575645.jpg (1.9 MB, 1536x2048)

>yfw best Chloë picture

 Anonymous (de11) 34746

File: 1343588692157.jpg (71.76 KB, 350x268)

>>34744

check FB

 Mr. Bitey!!/nQOrsJ.JM 34747

File: 1343588853101.jpg (73.88 KB, 815x471)

>>34743
Back just in time for the action!

 Anonymous (5a47) 34748

File: 1343588952351.jpg (332.2 KB, 600x684)


 Mr. Bitey!!/nQOrsJ.JM 34749

File: 1343589342097.jpg (116.46 KB, 344x421)

>>34743
Damn son, you come in swinging like that and then just leave us? Wholesale bullshit. Can't believe I paid for this…

 Anonymous (5a47) 34750

File: 1343589583826.jpg (415.61 KB, 1557x2239)


>>34749
They are discussing whatever the matter is on facebook, see >>34746

 Mr. Bitey!!/nQOrsJ.JM 34751

File: 1343589634571.jpg (120.89 KB, 399x317)

>>34750
>facebook
>all of my wut.

 Anonymous (5a47) 34752

File: 1343589818852.jpg (1.01 MB, 2267x3400)

>>34751
Chlomo face book group for the regular users, if you wanna join it just post a fake facebook profile here and you will be added Im sure.

 Mr. Bitey!!/nQOrsJ.JM 34753

File: 1343590025472.jpg (213.84 KB, 722x1000)

>>34752
Oh the group. Didn't know you guys were still using that or I would have joined. Off to make a fake account!

 Mr. Bitey!!/nQOrsJ.JM 34754

File: 1343590732544.jpg (65.58 KB, 251x277)

Err I have a moose account made from some /b/ thread a hella long time ago if that'll work…

 Spoon !fFabOoSTys 34755

>>34753
same.

 Anonymous (de11) 34756

File: 1343591072144.jpg (59.34 KB, 531x480)

is it true that either trevor or franger tweeted that faboost protocol pic?

 Mr. Bitey!!/nQOrsJ.JM 34757

File: 1343591101156.jpg (58.61 KB, 320x331)

>>34755
Sup bro.

 Spoon !fFabOoSTys 34758


 Mr. Bitey!!/nQOrsJ.JM 34759

File: 1343591436461.jpg (59.24 KB, 246x270)


 Mr. Bitey!!/nQOrsJ.JM 34760

File: 1343591506816.jpg (66.62 KB, 244x233)

>>34759
>mfw I just realized I put interested in men

 Spoon !fFabOoSTys 34761

File: 1343591637980.jpg (47.53 KB, 223x268)

>>34760
actually
>yfw putting interested in men

 Mr. Bitey!!/nQOrsJ.JM 34762

File: 1343591740064.png (531.32 KB, 600x464)


 Mr. Bitey!!/nQOrsJ.JM 34763

File: 1343592101663.png (23.5 KB, 600x600)

I'm not sure why I watch Game of Thrones. My hatred for the Lanisters encompasses any desire to follow the story.

 Mr. Bean!!qVCz7BCtH. 34764


 Anonymous (de11) 34765

>>34763

that's what good villains are for

 Mr. Bitey!!/nQOrsJ.JM 34766

File: 1343592899334.png (172.22 KB, 400x449)

>>34765
But I hate them so much it's actually painful to watch the show :c

 Anonymous (de11) 34767

File: 1343593078834.jpg (151.09 KB, 413x418)

>>34766

They will get theirs. Imagine chocking that little jeoffrey faggot and you will feel better

 Anonymous (5a47) 34768

File: 1343593094470.jpg (624.83 KB, 1947x3000)

>>34756
I think it was some french girl tweeted them with it or something. She tweeted other oc's from here too so she was obviously a lurker.

 Mr. Bitey!!/nQOrsJ.JM 34769

File: 1343593221721.jpg (100.21 KB, 425x271)

>>34767
Turns out the kid who plays Jeoffery was actually in Batman Begins. I still hate him as a person just for playing a shitty character so well though.

 !CalcLbWSVA 34770

File: 1343596000553.jpg (50.32 KB, 604x453)


 Anonymous (de11) 34771

File: 1343596283488.gif (1.46 MB, 338x300)

>>34770

tfw that guy makes mclovin looking like a proper alpha male

 Señor Dennings!s4jsf1HzKo 34772

>>56201
>>56201
>>56201

 Anonymous (806e) 34773

File: 1343597028515.jpg (175.3 KB, 1280x720)

>>34770
that got me rollin


Delete Post []
This site is for a more mature audience
That doesn’t mean you have to be over 18 to post here, it just means that some of the jokes and language here might not be suitable to a more prude or young crowd.
back to index
[ chloe ] [ photoshoots / photo sets / movies ] [ offtopic ] [ site ]