[top] [bottom]
You are now browsing the old version of Chlomo, an archive of the old site. Click here when you want to go the new version.
[ chloe ] [ photoshoots / photo sets / movies ] [ offtopic ] [ site ]

/2/ - archive board #2

Welcome to chlomo.org, the best Chloe Grace Moretz fan site™. We have all the Chloe news, pictures,
photoshoots, videos, fan art, original content, GIFs and discussions you could ever want.
If you're new, read this or give your honest thoughts on this place
posting Chloe fakes, disrespectful comments about her or her family will get you banned
if you want the latest Chloe updates (news, photoshoots and so on) you can find them here
report bugs, posting problems or feature requests here or contact support@chlomo.org
back to index

If you are new here DO NOT make a new thread (read why)
max. 10Mb / 10000px
Password (For file deletion.)
01download the chlomo pack02see the image gallery03join #chloe4starwars04are you new here?

File: 1345726557732.jpg (83.27 KB, 406x610)

 Chloe Thread #128 (e690) 28534

Your body is not ready

 Anonymous (5c38) 28535

File: 1345726635247.jpg (1.93 MB, 1974x2500)

 Narwhal!Narwhal01. 28536

File: 1345726711475.jpg (64.99 KB, 360x358)

 Anonymous (f995) 28537

File: 1345726949369.jpg (92.39 KB, 482x336)

 Anonymous (5c38) 28538

File: 1345726996148.jpg (112.49 KB, 600x549)

 Cheddar!gVDEcDI6uY 28539

File: 1345727120058.png (138.74 KB, 218x247)

10/10 OC

 Anonymous (5c38) 28540

File: 1345728109760.jpg (68.98 KB, 469x463)

> 10/10

 Anonymous (27b0) 28541

File: 1345728490049.jpg (437.95 KB, 658x800)

Gonna have to agree with you, the only 10/10 oc I have ever seen on here is this.

 Anonymous (5c38) 28542

File: 1345728601190.jpg (85.47 KB, 1005x600)


I miss the russians' OC. Anyone have link to their threads?


File: 1345729051378.jpg (36.44 KB, 633x624)

Hi, how affairs in our mother\father\homeland?

 Anonymous (27b0) 28544

File: 1345730338443.jpg (347.07 KB, 1269x2000)

Do you mean chlomo.org or russia?

Anyone else find this picture funny?

 Anonymous (5c38) 28545

File: 1345730396037.jpg (27.01 KB, 640x595)

hmm, it seems the opinions on the Carrie screens are pretty mixed and showing some of the most revealing scenes right away, without any buildup, rubbed off some people the wrong way

 Anonymous (5c38) 28546

File: 1345730466694.jpg (277.35 KB, 1000x441)

> Anyone else find this picture funny?

 Anonymous (27b0) 28547

File: 1345730571952.jpg (447.41 KB, 2147x3000)

>rubbed off some people the wrong way
In what way?
Just look at the expression on her face, the blood patterns of her face and her hands, I think it looks commical.

 Anonymous (5c38) 28548

File: 1345730684348.jpg (144.78 KB, 600x788)


> Just look at the expression on her face, the blood patterns of her face and her hands, I think it looks commical.

I looked at that and I find nothing funny about it

 Anonymous (27b0) 28549

File: 1345730962296.jpg (857.75 KB, 1996x3000)

Fair enough.
Not even remotely?
Seriously just stare at it for like 10 seconds straight.

 Anonymous (5c38) 28550

File: 1345731100845.jpg (84.51 KB, 800x486)

> Not even remotely?

 Anonymous (27b0) 28551

File: 1345731171823.jpg (32.56 KB, 325x434)

Well how do you feel when looking at it then?

 Anonymous (5c38) 28552

File: 1345731286702.jpg (91.1 KB, 600x568)


what difference does it make they're completely different in pretty much every regard

 Anonymous (27b0) 28553

File: 1345731456820.jpg (24.09 KB, 307x200)

Im just wondering how one is supposed to feel when looking at it, another thing I realidsed that i find odd about it is the difference of light of the face compared to the rest of her body, makes her face stand out loads.
Im just interested to know what you feel when looking at it.

 Anonymous (5c38) 28554

>, another thing I realidsed that i find odd about it is the difference of light of the face compared to the rest of her body, makes her face stand out loads.

geee, maybe it's because her face isn't completely soaked in blood?

 Anonymous (27b0) 28555

File: 1345731843732.jpg (40.77 KB, 464x404)

I guess.
If they are sticking with the bucket from above delivery method for the blood then surely the higher parts of her body should be coated in more blood than the lower, maybe they are going to go for a different delivery menthod like a hose or something.

 Anonymous (5c38) 28556

File: 1345731988888.jpg (222.19 KB, 1920x1080)

> If they are sticking with the bucket from above delivery method for the blood then surely the higher parts of her body should be coated in more blood than the lower,

not necessarily


File: 1345732355420.jpg (676.33 KB, 2304x3456)

If you participated in the "uprising", you know what i mean, what was all over, who won?

 Anonymous (27b0) 28558

File: 1345732376810.jpg (139.32 KB, 1272x714)

Well they are going for a modernised version and lets face it buckets are sooo 70's. We need a new hip and modern pigs blood delivery system like an rc helicopter or a bloon or something, although that twitter picture with the blood buckets might say otherwise.

 Anonymous (27b0) 28559

File: 1345732462059.jpg (45.72 KB, 594x410)

No one won, things are the same as always.
>,chlomo never changes

 Anonymous (5c38) 28560

File: 1345732512530.jpg (128.46 KB, 800x354)

> no thanks to you fuckers

 Anonymous (5c38) 28561

File: 1345732921657.jpg (41.35 KB, 856x600)


on the other hand peopel bitched about the remake of LTROI and not only was it one of the best remakes out there but gave us one of chloe's best performances

I'm hoping this will be the same


File: 1345732928606.jpg (54.36 KB, 444x600)

>No one won, things are the same as always.

I know that, but it's also a matter of time.

I meant a-bu resident.

 Anonymous (5c38) 28563


is there a chloe thread right now on your russian chan? If so can you give a link?


File: 1345733726170.jpg (33.17 KB, 377x367)

She looks ugly and overacting.

 Anonymous (5c38) 28565

File: 1345734043439.jpg (26.21 KB, 209x191)

I agree
when covered in blood one should react more subtle


File: 1345734185141.jpg (124.41 KB, 389x514)

>is there a chloe thread right now on your russian chan?


>If so can you give a link?

I don't know that there now occurs, these events occurred in May, if honest since then I didn't come almost there.

 Anonymous (27b0) 28567

File: 1345734263544.jpg (1.01 MB, 2267x3400)

That is by no means just directly after she got bloodied she has had ample time to rationalise the situation she finds herself in she is now outside somewhere.
At that point she isn't reacting to the blood but rather the scale of her own powers, hence staring at her hands as if wtf how am I capable of this. It might even be her reaction to the car flipping * hopefully.

 Anonymous (c117) 28568

File: 1345735426813.png (762.71 KB, 1280x720)

Every thread? Every thread.

 Anonymous (c117) 28569

File: 1345735497876.jpg (461.01 KB, 727x1191)

And now, a word from our sponsor.

 Anonymous (5c38) 28570

File: 1345735640954.jpg (74.29 KB, 840x465)

 Anonymous (5c38) 28571

File: 1345736638718.jpg (80.44 KB, 400x248)

 Anonymous (2376) 28572

Maybe something to do with you being very familiar with her and all. I'm going to stop myself from seeing anything chloe related 2 months before the movie to get a good perspective.

 Anonymous (5c38) 28573

File: 1345739477313.jpg (32.53 KB, 400x225)

> I'm going to stop myself from seeing anything chloe related 2 months before the movie to get a good perspective.

might as well cut one of my arms

 Anonymous (27b0) 28574

File: 1345739504673.jpg (729.06 KB, 3000x1947)

Yeah maybe.

 Anonymous (c117) 28575

File: 1345739745607.gif (2.22 MB, 251x226)

OMG just when you thought you couldn't possibly love her more.

 Anonymous (f690) 28576

File: 1345739902243.jpg (1022.62 KB, 3543x2358)

Can't wait to see this on the big screen.

 Anonymous (27b0) 28577

File: 1345739954710.jpg (52.49 KB, 198x194)

 Anonymous (5c38) 28578

File: 1345739966619.jpg (135.73 KB, 454x499)


predictable / 10

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28579

File: 1345740019149.jpg (1.08 MB, 2652x4089)

Heeerreeee's Chedz!

 Anonymous (5c38) 28580

File: 1345740123279.jpg (60.56 KB, 585x632)

> speaking of self in third person

 Anonymous (27b0) 28581

File: 1345740259658.jpg (105.09 KB, 474x416)

Laptop back I see.

 Anonymous (5c38) 28582

File: 1345740294829.jpg (2 MB, 1557x2250)

 Anonymous (c117) 28583

File: 1345741162372.jpg (146.47 KB, 720x733)


 Anonymous (5c38) 28584

File: 1345741267124.gif (1.4 MB, 410x224)

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28585

File: 1345741309074.png (131.71 KB, 641x533)

Da fuq. When I try and open an image, this happens:

 Anonymous (5c38) 28586

File: 1345741425681.png (100.67 KB, 182x254)

 Anonymous (c117) 28587

i see that image just fine:

 Anonymous (c117) 28588

File: 1345741527270.gif (7.62 MB, 426x240)

 Anonymous (5c38) 28589

File: 1345741611625.gif (7.24 MB, 744x612)


and about damn time too

 Anonymous (c117) 28590

File: 1345741639239.gif (7.24 MB, 744x612)


 Anonymous (5c38) 28591

File: 1345741803633.jpg (43 KB, 400x392)


too slow nigger, too slow

 Anonymous (c117) 28592

File: 1345741866955.png (275.77 KB, 514x775)

Some people should not be allowed to have computers.

 Anonymous (5c38) 28593

File: 1345741971309.jpg (20.3 KB, 400x482)


she's a girl

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28594

File: 1345742864250.png (138.74 KB, 218x247)

I'm back in business

 Anonymous (c117) 28595

File: 1345742945529.jpg (203.13 KB, 738x608)

>24/7 chloe postan

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28596

File: 1345743294641.gif (9.06 MB, 473x360)

It would be really helpful if you guys were to post any Chloe pictures that came out in the last month

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28597

You know it.
Just as you post.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28598

File: 1345743471023.jpg (192.35 KB, 903x1006)

 Anonymous (2376) 28599

File: 1345743616776.gif (8.08 MB, 300x169)

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28600

File: 1345744066343.gif (2.15 MB, 428x366)

 Anonymous (c117) 28601

File: 1345744299602.gif (1.04 MB, 300x169)

Oh gawd please stop..no continue..no just stop

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28602

File: 1345744410561.gif (1.87 MB, 428x366)

Would anyone else be up for a /b/ thread?
>edited version

 Anonymous (c117) 28603

edited for what? maximum penile elongation? sure i'm up for a /b/read

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28604

File: 1345744891843.jpg (973.77 KB, 2133x3200)

I got rid of extra frames to make it postable on /b/.

We'll need a couple of extra bros to be up for it.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28605

File: 1345745595790.jpg (327.43 KB, 2500x1667)

 Anonymous (27b0) 28606

File: 1345748454968.jpg (791.75 KB, 1372x1021)

 Anonymous (5c38) 28607

File: 1345748636294.jpg (980.91 KB, 2399x3598)

 Anonymous (27b0) 28608

File: 1345748933838.jpg (61.09 KB, 400x600)

Could we show the original carrie for one of the chlobro movie nighrs or would that just be stupid, would anyone want to even watch it?

 Anonymous (ff92) 28609

File: 1345749128992.jpeg (764.58 KB, 1996x3000)

good idea!

 Anonymous (5c38) 28610

it's a good idea but personally I wouldn't want to watch it. I never saw LTROI either because I wanted to see chloe's version. If enough people are interested we could do it though

 Anonymous (ff92) 28611

File: 1345749346394.png (813.44 KB, 762x670)

i'm yet to watch let the right one in, I will one day. But my utorrent isn't working for some reason

 Anonymous (5c38) 28612

File: 1345749522589.jpg (99.84 KB, 777x600)

> almost the same
> no chloe

 Anonymous (1c2e) 28613

File: 1345749848674.jpg (63.09 KB, 550x343)


The pool scene is way better in the original movie

 Anonymous (5c38) 28614

File: 1345749851719.png (160.33 KB, 1280x960)

so, I heard you guys wanted some /b/read

get your lazy asses in herehttp://boards.4chan.org/b/res/420730540

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28615

File: 1345750134709.jpg (241.22 KB, 457x566)

Does it have Chloe in it?

 Anonymous (9b09) 28616

File: 1345750356436.jpg (35.59 KB, 341x512)

Depends if you're a footfag or not.

 Anonymous (5c38) 28617

get in here niggers

it'\s turning into a real party


 Anonymous (c117) 28618

It's a good idea. I've watched it, but would watch it again with chlobros. IMHO too much 70's cheese to be taken too seriously and think the new one is going to be superior.

 Anonymous (27b0) 28619

File: 1345752894353.jpg (248.84 KB, 1602x1650)

Yet to see that aswell, don't really want to see it for some reason though, I can't imagine anyone else other than chloe in the role.
Of course the new one will be superior it will have chloe.
Based on the merit of that alone it will be superior even if everything else is sub par.

 Anonymous (c4b7) 28620

File: 1345754272529.jpg (59.95 KB, 267x290)

Guys, have you seen jersey shore ?

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28621

File: 1345754391948.png (144.72 KB, 241x255)

 Anonymous (ff92) 28622

File: 1345754394075.gif (1.21 MB, 372x323)

 Anonymous (27b0) 28623

File: 1345754410665.jpg (685.9 KB, 2400x3600)

 Anonymous (27b0) 28624

File: 1345754458936.jpg (160.31 KB, 853x1280)

Oi cheddar get into the /b/ thread dante wants to say something.

 Anonymous (c4b7) 28625

File: 1345754567953.jpg (40.87 KB, 359x291)

I don't quite get it, is it like a parody or like big brother or is that shit serious or…what ?

 Anonymous (5c38) 28626

File: 1345754661221.jpg (73.88 KB, 815x471)

2 chloe threads in a row

the fun times are back

 Anonymous (27b0) 28627

File: 1345754742804.jpg (153 KB, 500x648)

Its a government maufactured cultural phenomenon driver designed with the sole intention of dumbing down the westernised middle class making us into soleless populists, bereft of the ability to reason or critique anything, who believe the sole reason to live is to party and have fun by drinking.
It's killing a generation.

 Anonymous (ff92) 28628

File: 1345754872234.gif (1.06 MB, 369x221)

nice hypothesis

 Anonymous (27b0) 28629

File: 1345754948196.jpg (66.93 KB, 694x689)

If you'd seen what I have seen you wouldn't be calling it a hypothesis.

 Anonymous (c4b7) 28630

File: 1345754970118.jpg (83.01 KB, 1280x798)

matter fact, i do feel a little dumber after watching for the first time, i really do, but anyway
if it's a government maufactured cultural phenomenon driver designed with the sole intention of dumbing down the westernised middle class making us into soleless populists, bereft of the ability to reason or critique anything, who believe the sole reason to live is to party and have fun by drinking and it's killing a generation, what does that make the people who are actually in it ?

 Anonymous (c4b7) 28631

File: 1345755006947.jpg (3.61 KB, 190x164)

i see none

 Anonymous (5c38) 28632

File: 1345755087978.jpg (57.67 KB, 533x599)

> i see none

none of what exactly?

 Anonymous (27b0) 28633

File: 1345755098988.jpg (77.19 KB, 600x376)

Tools in more ways than one.
They get big payouts just to act like they do and all the middle class sheep follow suit.
>hey lets go to the gym and get ripped
>yeah and then later we can go to the local hip joint and fuck some skanks in a loveless one night stand
>sounds radical bro

 Anonymous (c4b7) 28634

File: 1345755145748.jpg (3.61 KB, 190x164)

i don't see any thread on /b/

 Anonymous (c4b7) 28635

File: 1345755294679.jpg (262.4 KB, 420x615)

>fits the description
you forgot
>occasionally get arrested afterwards
i was wondering if they're actors or if this whole thing was real

 Anonymous (5c38) 28636

File: 1345755340842.jpg (32.45 KB, 331x413)


one was earlier today and the other one was just capped and the link is a few posts above

 Anonymous (27b0) 28637

File: 1345755476930.jpg (119.19 KB, 368x550)

Why do you insist on knowing what boxxys occupation is, are you really that interested?
It's probably just something normal like a shop clerk or sales person or something.

 Anonymous (c4b7) 28638

File: 1345755532320.jpg (149.95 KB, 573x528)


Please excuse my stupidity, i just watched jersey shore

 Anonymous (5c38) 28639

File: 1345755540051.jpg (65.21 KB, 561x777)

> hy do you insist on knowing what boxxys occupation is,

to make even more fun of her

 Anonymous (5c38) 28640

File: 1345755641011.jpg (43.44 KB, 498x522)


> watches jersey shore instead of joining chloe /b/read

no compassion for you

 Anonymous (27b0) 28641

File: 1345755748653.jpg (175.39 KB, 1200x800)

I assume they are actors considering how well they are accomplishing their goal of portraying a vacuous existence that seems to appeal to so many thus curupting middle class judgement and clouding our eyes to issues of greater social magnitude beyond drinking and fucking.
Whatever you're into I suppose.

 Anonymous (5c38) 28642

File: 1345755775445.jpg (92.04 KB, 474x350)

time for an anime break

 Anonymous (5c38) 28643

File: 1345755864553.gif (1.46 MB, 338x300)

> I assume they are actors

 Anonymous (c4b7) 28644

File: 1345755881256.jpg (132.28 KB, 1272x714)

i didn't know there was a chloe thread

 Anonymous (c4b7) 28645

File: 1345756032531.jpg (37.27 KB, 411x404)

No but seriously, they have to be, noone can be that stupid, noone can willingly show their true overfucked nature to the whole world on television, even new jersey teens, i mean c'mmon, what would their parents think ?

 Anonymous (ff92) 28646

fun fact: In the 1700s, watching surgeries was a form of entertainment and doctors would invite their friends to view them

 Anonymous (27b0) 28647

File: 1345756664767.jpg (32.8 KB, 486x531)

They are playing up to an ideology that they believe is worth persuing and others are following either join in or just forget about it and just live your life as you want to.
It's not worth fretting over, if people want to be idiotic sheep they can go right ahead.
Now unless chloe is set to be on js as a special guest next session might I suggest we stop talking about it.

 Anonymous (382d) 28648

pretty much the same form of entertainment as 4chan for a 15 year old.

fuck i keep forgetting i can't post chloe because i'm using someone else's lappy for a couple days. no sense in downloading a bunch of pics to just delete them.

 Anonymous (ddd7) 28649

File: 1345757003409.jpg (59.95 KB, 267x290)

now wait a sec, what's the point of brainwashing people into following this douchy way of "live"
what's the point of turning them into a shore zombies ?

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28650

File: 1345757027847.png (99.26 KB, 185x212)

>Dante invites me to tinychat
>Chedz imposter is there
>I get banned because he thought I was an imposter
>the cool stories of Chedz

 Anonymous (c117) 28651

You should dl and leave them on there so your friend can enjoy them as well.

 Anonymous (ddd7) 28652


 Anonymous (5c38) 28653

File: 1345757187692.jpg (982.46 KB, 2592x3872)


now that's a chlobro speaking right here

I say take it one step further rand set a chloe pic as his wallpaper

 Anonymous (ff92) 28654

File: 1345757230707.gif (1.21 MB, 372x323)

fist pumping, that is all

 Anonymous (c117) 28655

File: 1345757313781.jpg (1.98 MB, 1997x3000)

yes, yes, and her cute voice as the startup sound

 Anonymous (27b0) 28656

File: 1345757403466.jpg (22.39 KB, 307x329)

What'd he want to say?
Because it keeps the middle class in a state of leisure fueled delerium from which they cannot accurately see the scial issues enveloping and crippling the socity around them.
They are being luled into a delerious stupor so the fat cats and corrupt government officials can ride their suggestibilty all the way to the bank while punishing the poor to ever increasing extents.
They are keeping the middle class sweet and unaware using the age old middle class ethos of 'well as long as Im happy its all ok'.

 Anonymous (5c38) 28657

File: 1345757435984.jpg (264.98 KB, 608x665)

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28658

File: 1345757895116.png (109.98 KB, 187x202)

He just wanted to chat

 Anonymous (5c38) 28659

 Anonymous (27b0) 28660

File: 1345758040704.jpg (231.14 KB, 919x863)

Seems legit.
Did he really say he hated chloe or was that just cropped to make it seem so?

 Anonymous (27b0) 28661

File: 1345758209335.jpg (66.03 KB, 332x330)

That face after she puts the cherries in the oj, literally broke down in laughter.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28662

File: 1345758247241.jpg (219.42 KB, 533x800)

I cropped it for lolz

 Anonymous (5c38) 28663

File: 1345758373618.jpg (12.36 KB, 300x370)

 Anonymous (c117) 28664

File: 1345758568159.jpeg (995.34 KB, 936x1349)

yes das her new thang see, and what she likes i like for her

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28665

File: 1345758718253.jpg (52.49 KB, 198x194)

We sellout now

 Anonymous (5c38) 28666

File: 1345758768725.jpg (84.35 KB, 625x414)

 Anonymous (c117) 28667

File: 1345758810254.jpg (206.38 KB, 1001x579)

what am i seeing?

 Anonymous (5c38) 28668

File: 1345759038341.jpg (166.99 KB, 423x495)


> Men's fashion. Love

So now I'd have to wear that shit? Damn Chloe, the things I'd do for you…

 Anonymous (5c38) 28669

File: 1345759132591.jpg (189.31 KB, 820x821)


she wants to lick every part of Ryan Gosling's body, what is so hard to get?

 Anonymous (c117) 28670

I already ordered the entire outfit.

 Anonymous (5c38) 28671

File: 1345759274661.gif (1.59 MB, 317x250)


so are you gonna wear that outfit and take the chloe pillow out on a date?

 Anonymous (ff92) 28672

File: 1345759497523.jpeg (696.87 KB, 1379x2027)

someone wants to get noticed by chloe? comment on one of her pins do it, do it noww!!

 Anonymous (5c38) 28673

File: 1345759522602.jpg (59.96 KB, 313x333)

 Anonymous (27b0) 28674

File: 1345759592962.png (49.55 KB, 186x181)

I don't want to worry the girl personally :(

 Anonymous (5c38) 28675

File: 1345759602188.jpg (72.16 KB, 646x588)


Right, because until now people couldn't comment on her twiiter and instagram pics where she'd more than probably see them

 Anonymous (5c38) 28676

File: 1345759969895.jpg (77.12 KB, 600x463)

 Anonymous (c117) 28677

you know it!

 Anonymous (345b) 28678

File: 1345760456410.jpg (51.22 KB, 344x311)

the more i watch the big bang theory the more i wish to see a real life sheldon

 Anonymous (27b0) 28679

File: 1345760782790.png (101.26 KB, 181x197)

>a real life sheldon
But in the show he is intolerable and arrogant and people barely get along with him unless they are obliged to.
I think a real life version would be much the same so meeting one would suck.

 Anonymous (382d) 28680

every single day i wonder what chloe's life is like. how fulfilled and happy she must be. as i sit on the couch and watch tv.

 Anonymous (345b) 28681

File: 1345760952864.png (142.22 KB, 288x291)

since it would probably be the first and the last time i would see him, i wouldn't mind, but to have a discussion with him would be sweet

 Anonymous (27b0) 28682

File: 1345761081935.jpg (56.41 KB, 453x501)

>would be sweet
In truth there'd be nothing to discuss but if that's what you want it could happen.

 Anonymous (345b) 28683

File: 1345761236600.jpg (24.51 KB, 494x524)

what do you mean there would be nothing to discuss, it's a sheldon for fucks sake, only thing he doesn't know is to shut up

 Anonymous (27b0) 28684

File: 1345761330646.png (106.75 KB, 260x350)

Whatever you say.

 Anonymous (382d) 28685

>comment on pinterest
>realize full name is displayed
>delete comment

 Anonymous (345b) 28686

File: 1345761413791.jpg (79.73 KB, 800x447)

that's just the tv sheldon, not like im implying anything here…

 Anonymous (c117) 28687

File: 1345761489429.jpg (46.69 KB, 535x358)

 Anonymous (27b0) 28688

File: 1345761619309.jpg (41.01 KB, 800x447)

Nor was I…

 Zatoichi !3XEZrAveNs 28689

File: 1345761664084.jpg (81.49 KB, 720x479)

I feel like death right now…too tired to explain. Also,
>Dat heavy flow

 Anonymous (345b) 28690

File: 1345761821497.jpg (3.61 KB, 190x164)

Good good, so how was your day ?

 Anonymous (27b0) 28691

File: 1345762019004.jpg (173.44 KB, 750x1000)

You don't really want to know so why ask?
In case you do actually care it was uneventful, exams start on monday so studying like mad, or at least should be.

 Anonymous (5c38) 28692

File: 1345762271711.jpg (33.71 KB, 474x450)

> so how was your day

maximum faggotry reached

 Anonymous (ff92) 28693

File: 1345762532259.jpeg (385.96 KB, 3000x2003)

>or at least should be
my school days consisted of this thinking and now I'm at uni #winning

 Anonymous (345b) 28694

File: 1345762682039.jpg (31.64 KB, 331x299)

I kinda do actually, im not sheldon you see, what do you expect ?

 Anonymous (345b) 28695

File: 1345762822140.jpg (178.54 KB, 1002x892)

So how was yours brother ?
are you upset about something ?

 Anonymous (27b0) 28696

File: 1345762915366.jpg (742.04 KB, 2143x3000)

Im at uni, thats the problem.
If I was a football playing spcae king then maybe you might care to know because my day might have at least been in someway interesting to you.
I don't see was interesting about posting here and studying all day, I barely even opend my mouth all day but I suppose I should be gratefull you asked so thanks :)

 Anonymous (c117) 28697

File: 1345763221381.png (762.71 KB, 1280x720)

It's been almost 8 hours since this was posted.

 Anonymous (5c38) 28698

File: 1345763347563.jpg (196.92 KB, 500x853)


awww, shit

the gap police

 Anonymous (345b) 28699

File: 1345763350168.jpg (186.84 KB, 1280x720)

Because life is incredibly unpredictable and something extremely magnificent or horrible can happen to even the most average and uninteresting man in the world any second, and it could make a wonderful story worth reading, one thing can lead to another and one moment you're reading your quantum physics study book and other you're a real life indiana jones and now, you don't even know how, you're 30, have 3 movies inspired by your life out, a ferrari, a published bestseller and chloe for wife, living together outside of city in a great mansion with beautiful kids and lion in the backyard

 Anonymous (c117) 28700

File: 1345763523343.gif (7.62 MB, 426x240)

because dat everything

 Anonymous (5c38) 28701

File: 1345763617103.jpg (611.96 KB, 2010x2938)


that's tyhe one gif to rule them all

GOAT for sure

 Anonymous (382d) 28702

or, on the other hand, you could grow old and look back on your sad life with nothing but regret and sadness. and then you die.

is it worth the very likely risk of being that sad?

 Anonymous (c117) 28703

File: 1345763728164.gif (7.24 MB, 744x612)

yes sir, and top it off with this for the perfect one two gif knockout punch

 Anonymous (5c38) 28704


she could kill me with that look

 Anonymous (382d) 28705

chloe's pinterest needs more chloe.

 Anonymous (345b) 28706

File: 1345764010395.jpg (18.98 KB, 420x392)

even sad stories and bad example can be in some way inspiring and interesting

 Anonymous (345b) 28707

File: 1345764135876.jpg (30.12 KB, 643x600)

This fucking gif
the reason im a chlobro

 Blackchocolate!!eC1lSqdpCU 28708

How do I make gifs like this not snail speed? Using ps CS6?

 Anonymous (5c38) 28709


set frame duration to 0.4

if it's still slow delete frames at regular intervals (for example delete every second frame to make the whole video 50% faster)

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28710

File: 1345764834119.gif (3.23 MB, 500x411)

Or you could download Jasc Animation Shop which is alot easier for simple gifs such as this.

 Anonymous (27b0) 28711

File: 1345765804971.jpg (59.96 KB, 313x333)

I suppose but for the next little while at least, I must embrace the mundanity for fear of ending up far worse off if I don't.
I wish I had a fluent enough imagination to come up with such wonderous chloe fantasies, the best I can come up with pales in comparison to your paradise.

 Blackchocolate!!eC1lSqdpCU 28712

File: 1345765915315.gif (6.36 MB, 341x192)

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28713

File: 1345766036794.jpg (128.09 KB, 323x600)

I come home in the morning light
My mother says when you gonna live your life right?
Oh momma dear we're not the fortunate ones
And girls they want to have fun

 Anonymous (9fab) 28714

File: 1345766044059.jpg (43 KB, 400x392)

i fantasize about licking and sucking and eating cherries and strawberries covered in hot liquid chocolate honey and whip cream out of chloe's tummy, and spending hours using my tongue to play with her belly button :3

 Anonymous (5c38) 28715

File: 1345766133942.jpg (76.32 KB, 646x588)

 Anonymous (c117) 28716

File: 1345766255321.jpg (34.38 KB, 500x355)

 Anonymous (27b0) 28717

File: 1345766259798.jpg (1.38 MB, 2672x4296)

How'd you pack so much in?
So vivid, the best I my tame imagination can come up with is she is neked aon rud nios mo.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28718

File: 1345766288628.jpg (63.85 KB, 360x225)

Echo pls

 Anonymous (9fab) 28719

File: 1345766316768.jpg (91.38 KB, 311x328)

 Anonymous (c117) 28720

>How'd you pack so much in?
I'm not even going to say "that's what she said". Nope, not going to say it.

 Anonymous (5c38) 28721

File: 1345766362809.jpg (12.01 KB, 300x370)


what makes you think it's him?

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28722

The thing that gave it away for me is that I was in deep discussion about it with him earlier.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28723

File: 1345767682358.png (138.74 KB, 218x247)

 Anonymous (5c38) 28724

File: 1345770846183.jpg (181.2 KB, 1500x1000)

gee, another thread where everybody chickenshits, including OP

 Anonymous (9fab) 28725

File: 1345771076889.jpg (262.4 KB, 420x615)

cry harder

 Anonymous (5c38) 28726

File: 1345771289772.jpg (86.26 KB, 729x751)


buh, buh how was your day today?

 Anonymous (c117) 28727

omg dat tongue

 Anonymous (5c38) 28728

File: 1345771553472.jpg (42.81 KB, 432x441)



natural born cocktease

 Anonymous (9fab) 28729

File: 1345771850046.jpg (8.27 KB, 392x341)

well wonderful, thanks for asking, how about yours ?

 Anonymous (5c38) 28730

File: 1345772033751.jpg (54.05 KB, 657x667)


do I look like a namefag?

 Anonymous (9fab) 28731

File: 1345772121501.jpg (525.14 KB, 995x918)


 Anonymous (5c38) 28732

File: 1345772240426.jpg (57.67 KB, 533x599)

 Anonymous (9fab) 28733

File: 1345772332853.jpg (79.2 KB, 443x360)

You do ocassionaly…

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28734

File: 1345772402264.jpg (7.95 KB, 200x200)

 Anonymous (5c38) 28735

File: 1345772403535.jpg (211.64 KB, 633x473)

 Anonymous (9fab) 28736

File: 1345772546760.jpg (3.61 KB, 190x164)

Im super cereal

 Anonymous (5c38) 28737

File: 1345772710571.jpg (76.1 KB, 412x357)


I'm expecting you to prove it …

 Anonymous (9fab) 28738

File: 1345772856169.jpg (374.94 KB, 2080x1384)

How am i suppose to prove im serious to you ?

 Anonymous (5c38) 28739

File: 1345772925216.jpg (26.21 KB, 209x191)


you just did

 Anonymous (5c38) 28740

File: 1345772965997.jpg (233.63 KB, 1024x683)

> back to postan chloe

 Anonymous (9fab) 28741

File: 1345773094100.jpg (45.74 KB, 320x280)

 Anonymous (5c38) 28742

File: 1345773144224.jpg (43.63 KB, 1021x684)

 Anonymous (5c38) 28743

File: 1345773448206.jpg (516.52 KB, 1600x1200)

 Anonymous (9fab) 28744

File: 1345773545718.jpg (42.86 KB, 277x318)


 Anonymous (5c38) 28745

File: 1345773562093.jpg (141.33 KB, 961x761)

 Anonymous (5c38) 28746

File: 1345773615346.jpg (769.04 KB, 1728x1296)

 Anonymous (9fab) 28747

File: 1345773789812.jpg (52.1 KB, 355x360)

so what'ya thinking about chloe's latest banana pirate queen photoshoot bro ?

 Anonymous (5c38) 28748

File: 1345773844352.jpg (90.54 KB, 368x424)

 Anonymous (9fab) 28749

File: 1345773974539.jpg (56.37 KB, 600x450)

>dat face
really ?
i thought it was pretty nice, strange hairdo i would normally not go for but fuck hairstyle, i mean it's chloe right, you know what im sayan ?

 Anonymous (5c38) 28750

File: 1345774068576.jpg (40.03 KB, 211x478)

 Anonymous (9fab) 28751

File: 1345774234771.jpg (178.54 KB, 1002x892)

Yeah so…you don't talk much, is something bugging you ?

 Anonymous (5c38) 28752

File: 1345774361114.jpg (48.94 KB, 399x367)


nigga I already said what I had to say in that thread

 Anonymous (9fab) 28753

File: 1345774567251.jpg (84.73 KB, 338x350)

what was it and in what thread ?

 Anonymous (5c38) 28754

File: 1345774645144.jpg (24.51 KB, 494x524)

> in what thread

I'm guessing the "banana pirate queen photoshoot" thread

 Anonymous (9fab) 28755

File: 1345774780953.jpg (39.86 KB, 877x600)

can't you repeat it in a slightly different manner giving me more details ?
or do you have anything better to do ?

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28756

File: 1345774903663.jpg (1020.77 KB, 2001x3000)

 Anonymous (c117) 28757

File: 1345774997544.jpg (430.9 KB, 1280x1199)

 Anonymous (5c38) 28758

File: 1345775019934.png (285.09 KB, 431x428)

> can't you repeat it in a slightly different manner giving me more details
I'm not in the mood for longs posts and I'm no parrot. My thought on that shoot is in the thread just like everyone else's

 Anonymous (5c38) 28759

File: 1345775118454.gif (383.79 KB, 250x223)

 Anonymous (9fab) 28760

File: 1345775155018.jpg (57.32 KB, 604x604)

my not, am i not everyone else to you ? am i just a nobody ?

 Anonymous (5c38) 28761

File: 1345775230352.gif (4.1 MB, 519x304)

> dat drama queen act
touching stuff bro

 Anonymous (9fab) 28762

File: 1345775305293.jpg (40.95 KB, 433x391)

so you basically just hate me is that correct ?

 Anonymous (c117) 28763

File: 1345775390234.jpg (2.91 MB, 2844x1600)

If Chloe is in a photo, it is a superior photo. There is no bad Chloe or good Chloe, there is only Chloe and by extension all is equally as excellent as the rest. Cherish each new Chloe photo as if it were your last. Live your life with anticipation for the next.

 Anonymous (9fab) 28764

File: 1345775484331.jpg (71.05 KB, 317x331)

Unless of course, it's curropted by evil instagram

 Anonymous (5c38) 28765

File: 1345775485303.jpg (11.18 KB, 322x329)

> dat cheap drama
couldn't you spend your time better by posting chloe in the /b/read ?

 Anonymous (5c38) 28766

File: 1345775546063.jpg (52.66 KB, 514x406)


is that new pasta?

 Anonymous (9fab) 28767

File: 1345775557206.jpg (15.53 KB, 522x480)

NO, i was too busy watching mike situations situations and i also discovered snooki has an eating disorder

 Anonymous (5c38) 28768

File: 1345775657668.jpg (11.34 KB, 137x390)

before you had an excuse, now you're not even trying
the fact that you put jersey shore above chloe time speaks volumes

 Anonymous (c117) 28769

File: 1345775734302.jpg (993.66 KB, 1300x1092)

You must learn to look past the filters and enjoy the Chloe that lies underneath. Cherish the gift that she has given. Do not question its packaging.

 Anonymous (5c38) 28770

File: 1345775859027.jpg (66.03 KB, 332x330)


mfw this nigga has been reading poems by ernesto and fairytale

 Anonymous (9fab) 28771

File: 1345775877536.jpg (52.46 KB, 328x360)

i was curious, and i didn;t know there was a chloe thread, but dont be so harsh on the jersey shore, you see, i've learned something today, that show and chloe threads do have some things in common, one i will not name because it may be offensive to some of you but it's a fact, other is that when you see one, you've them all

 Anonymous (c117) 28772

File: 1345775965558.jpg (82.32 KB, 392x600)

I admit that I have studied the masters extensively.

 Anonymous (5c38) 28773

File: 1345776063451.jpg (40.51 KB, 568x532)

> you see one, you've them all
speaking like a true chickenshit

 Anonymous (5c38) 28774

File: 1345776158753.jpg (32.74 KB, 354x350)

your poem-fu is good

 Anonymous (9fab) 28775

File: 1345776457683.jpg (40.9 KB, 606x590)

speaking like a true oldfag of the ancient times of 4chan threads when fartfag was still a celebrity among so called chlofags back then, and i a petty anon slowly learning and climbing up the stairs of group respect till i reached the top and grew wings to discover new hights, and took you with me
pushed the limits, for little excitment, a change, a revolution, a power, so don't you lecture me of who i am, because you know that damn well, padawan.

 Anonymous (5c38) 28776

File: 1345776658869.jpg (199.41 KB, 672x892)


> took you with me

 Anonymous (9fab) 28777

File: 1345776744504.jpg (42.81 KB, 223x262)

your ego may blind your eyes
but it will never blind the truth

 Anonymous (5c38) 28778

File: 1345776859410.jpg (83.58 KB, 600x338)


I think your memory is playing tricks on you. Did you get your pills today? Remember, the BLUE one in the morning and the RED one in the afternoon.

 Anonymous (9fab) 28779

File: 1345777013623.png (285.09 KB, 431x428)

i think your ego is playing tricks on your mind

 Anonymous (c117) 28780

File: 1345777277391.jpeg (17.08 KB, 267x189)

i have the weirded boner right now

 Anonymous (5c38) 28781

File: 1345777502982.jpg (65.52 KB, 500x281)

> ego
that's your go-to excuse, isn't it?

Let me refresh your memory.

You make it sound like I was this little lamb and then you, the shepard, found me, and took me to the rest of the flock.

Nigga I came walking in through the front door knowing exactly where I was. Sure, you accepted me in the FB group but that's only because you had the idea to make one, even though we already had the google group (which you were a part of too).

But don't make it sound like you took me from anywhere. I wanted to be involved in that since it became clear we need a place of our own. In fact I was the only one pushing for that months before the second chain.

When we went to the old chan to try and reach a compromise with the admins there who took who exactly? Because I was the one who pushed for it.

 Anonymous (9fab) 28782

File: 1345777637038.jpg (90.66 KB, 654x670)

 Anonymous (5c38) 28783

File: 1345777712900.jpg (63.85 KB, 360x225)


facts, nigga, facts

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28784

File: 1345777817076.jpg (78.79 KB, 363x266)

Inspirational speech. I cry every single damn time.

 Anonymous (9fab) 28785

File: 1345777865247.jpg (7.28 KB, 231x304)

Not exacly, there was more to it, and some things aren't exacly facts, but whatever you want bro

 Anonymous (c117) 28786

File: 1345778031724.jpeg (1.87 MB, 2984x2984)

did someone say chloe thread?

 Anonymous (5c38) 28787

File: 1345778156821.jpg (32.45 KB, 331x413)


> speech

You literally have no idea what a speech is, do you? Please stop talking about things you don't know, let alone understand.


suuure, whatever you say

what was the first reason here ? >>28771

 Anonymous (c117) 28788

File: 1345778290458.gif (1.69 MB, 265x306)

were u chatting with dante earlier on tinychat?

 Pixel!!P6VCghJWrM 28789

File: 1345778339770.jpg (12.71 KB, 300x307)

>tfw you walk into a room and everyone's fighting.

 Anonymous (9fab) 28790

File: 1345778353787.png (145.75 KB, 291x288)

Dude, why so upset ?

 Anonymous (5c38) 28791

File: 1345778416308.jpg (81.41 KB, 800x478)

> upset

you're imagining things again

but I do want to know what was the first reason here: >>28771

 Anonymous (5c38) 28792

File: 1345778515405.jpg (45.74 KB, 320x280)

> fighting
this is just a friendly chat, don't worry about it

 Anonymous (9fab) 28793

File: 1345778668635.jpg (64.99 KB, 360x358)

That doing both, posting in a chloe thread, and watching that dumb show is unprodictive and doing it nonstop like i was during the chain or some people do sitting in front of a /tv/ with a bicmac is sign of having no life

 Anonymous (5c38) 28794

File: 1345778771176.jpg (67.9 KB, 604x367)


I expected some with a little more salt n peppa

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28795

File: 1345778812403.png (16.22 KB, 419x246)

lol. It was just a joke. You take things way to seriously.

Is what you said none of these things?


 Anonymous (5c38) 28796

File: 1345778838955.jpg (28.07 KB, 377x477)


something *

 Anonymous (c117) 28797

bu..but, Chloe is my life.

 Anonymous (9fab) 28798

File: 1345778957575.jpg (53.13 KB, 405x600)

let's how it stays that way..

 Anonymous (c117) 28799

File: 1345779016031.jpg (64.38 KB, 600x450)

and how did your chat go?

 Anonymous (5c38) 28800

File: 1345779073232.jpg (15.4 KB, 316x311)


> You take things way to seriously.

Only when I;m being serious, and I was there.

> Is what you said none of these things?

it was a simple conversation, a speech usually indicates talking to an audience

 Anonymous (9fab) 28801

File: 1345779086199.jpg (10.64 KB, 386x335)

i didn't want to sound too much like a hypocrithic asshat

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28802

File: 1345779129338.png (98.07 KB, 175x197)

It was just a regular conversation that we usually have. Somehow I ended up getting kicked/banned because I was apparently a Cheddar imposter.

 Anonymous (5c38) 28803

File: 1345779130665.jpg (78.92 KB, 430x363)


let's how how indeed


good point

 Anonymous (5c38) 28804

File: 1345779248033.jpg (17.51 KB, 300x371)

> hypocrithic

 Anonymous (c117) 28805

File: 1345779270326.jpg (70.94 KB, 600x400)

LOL i wonder who the real imposter was

 Anonymous (9fab) 28806

File: 1345779362506.jpg (215.88 KB, 500x500)

c'mmon, it's 4am

 Anonymous (9fab) 28807

File: 1345779414084.jpg (34.13 KB, 717x600)

 Anonymous (5c38) 28808

File: 1345779469048.jpg (27.5 KB, 597x600)

> hypocritical

not sure if serious

stop watching that jersey shore shit, you're getting noticeably dumber

 Anonymous (9fab) 28809

File: 1345779585018.jpg (18 KB, 328x255)

fuck everything

 Anonymous (5c38) 28810

File: 1345779639539.gif (7.19 MB, 387x270)

is that what 'the situation' would say?

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28811

File: 1345779713649.png (109.98 KB, 187x202)

>Only when I;m being serious, and I was there.
Well I wasn't. I guess that's where the problem lies.

 Anonymous (9fab) 28812

File: 1345779740198.png (604.3 KB, 521x494)

No, actually it's more like something paul D…OH GOD WHAT AM I ????????!!!!!!!

 Anonymous (5c38) 28813

File: 1345779777940.jpg (1.6 MB, 3577x4757)

but you quoted me not the other way around

that's where the problem lies

 Anonymous (5c38) 28814

File: 1345779817632.jpg (220.44 KB, 1274x945)

> WHAT AM I ??

 Anonymous (9fab) 28815

File: 1345780032765.jpg (74.11 KB, 538x439)

i could watch the whole season and still justly say it

 Anonymous (5c38) 28816

File: 1345780142537.jpg (115.52 KB, 700x504)

> i could watch the whole season

may god have mercy on your soul (and your mind)

 Anonymous (9fab) 28817

File: 1345780225739.jpg (262.4 KB, 420x615)

>missed the point
seems like you're getting quite tired as well

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 28818

File: 1345780396503.jpg (100.21 KB, 425x271)

but…you quoted me…not the other way around…
The other way around would be myself…
so I was meant to quote myself when replying to you? Do you even 5am?

 Pixel!!P6VCghJWrM 28819

File: 1345783349637.jpg (332.99 KB, 918x2237)

>and stop checking out my ass

 Anonymous (382d) 28820

File: 1345784087525.jpg (47.02 KB, 500x673)

>deep, deep orange texas heat,
>beating down on me in an endless sea of burgundy,
>deep, deep in the guadalupe,
>in the west it's just me and you, floating on through.

>girl come back to texas with me.

good night chlobros.

 Anonymous (ff92) 28821

File: 1345791077259.png (241.25 KB, 430x321)

"T-shirt time, T- shirt time".
"Oh yeah wake up yeah, oh yeah wake up yeah".
"Yeahhhh buddy".
"If she only owns snow white on dvd she's too young for you bro".
"Thats why I don't eat fricken lobster or anything like that because they are alive when you kill it". - Snooki

tbh I feel privileged when watching Jersey Shore, it's like watching evolution of the apes but in real time

 beaver (c117) 28822

File: 1345793836408.jpg (77.62 KB, 1024x649)


The boy which LOVES you!!! :) how about my fashion my girl??This is my autumnal fashion!!! :D hahahahahhh

 Chlolita (1404) 28823

File: 1345794093943.jpg (83.27 KB, 406x610)

They media got it all wrong. When doing remakes, everything has to be bigger and grander than the original. This picture is not from the prom scene, it's part of the opening shower-tampon scene.

 beaver (c117) 28824

File: 1345794463551.jpg (102.62 KB, 612x612)

i can imagine how you would look by my side!!! :D hahahahahah by the way my first thought when i saw your star wars photo was to hug you only then i was thinking how?my height 2 meters and weight 87kg!!i guess i would be like terminator to you my girl!!! :D hahahahahahah but it is good you would feel safety in my arms!!! :D hahahah and dont think that i am fat because then you are very wrong!! :D hahah Love you my girl!!!:)

 Narwhal!Narwhal01. 28825


 Anonymous (382d) 28826

you realize you're exactly who the show is made for, yes?

they act stupid and become celebrities because it makes degenerates such as yourself laugh feel better about themselves.

so, in a way, you are the ape that you think you're making fun of. LOL.

 Anonymous (382d) 28827

command control this is alpha we've got a code red level 6 delusion. bubble cannot be contained. aborting operation. fallout imminent.

 Kavinsky!s4jsf1HzKo 28828

File: 1345795817240.jpg (1.26 MB, 1536x1894)

Oh well i really didn't wanna comeback but today (that's why i wanted to talk to Cheddar) i went to the doctor, i've been suffering some serious headaches lately, some days before today ( i can't remember when exactly) i went to a lab? or some shit with a machine like the one in "Total Recall"


But like more deeper and you have to be lay down to enter and it makes a lot of fucking noises, scary shit because you can't see anything, well, they made some studies and shit and today i went for the results of the studies or that stuff, they say i have an Cerebral Aneurysm they say it can be congenital or inherited, basically (for what i was reading) that shit can explode in any second and the 25% of the people die in the first 24 hours and the other 25% dies in like 3 months and if IF i made it alive you will be like handicapped for life, the doctor didn't say that shit because is not the job to scare people they want to see me again in October 6, basically i came back because i don't want to be alone, and yes i'm crying, i don't want to die, i really like you guys, i'm really sorry for all the shit i said in 4chan you guys know that i was joking, all my fucking happiness went from 80% to 0% in 10 seconds, you guys don't know how i feel, it's like that movie "Final Destination" but in real life and in a sad version, why this shit always happen to me? i'm like the kindest man alive and i guess i don't deserve it. shit i look like a fag crying in the front of this Chloë →
she's like looking at me. Anyways my head hurts like shit right now, i will try to sleep and i hope i can comeback again if you guys want.

 Anonymous (1404) 28829

File: 1345796713742.jpg (9.59 KB, 197x255)

A brain aneurysm generally does not have symptons, unless it's ruptured. Yet if it's ruptured, they wouldn't tell you to come back in two months. Did they give you size and location? Most can be treated without surgery.

 Anonymous (382d) 28830

when you write something like this, i trust you to not make it up. i trust that this is the complete truth.

dude, this past year has been very hard for me. i had no friends and felt like i had no connection to outside world. it seemed like the chlobros were the only friends i had. and when you say this, please, please for fucks sake do not be fucking around with me because i will take it harder than you would probably ever imagine. you do not realize how much this site and the people on it mean to me and honestly i don't know what to say. i hope this isn't a cruel joke.

 Narwhal!Narwhal01. 28831

File: 1345797202838.jpg (730.51 KB, 3080x2054)

 Anonymous (ff92) 28832

File: 1345799950836.jpeg (914.25 KB, 3400x2267)

I will accept that

 Anonymous (ff92) 28833

File: 1345800181670.jpeg (71.6 KB, 648x365)

the take over is inevitable, prepare yourself!

 Anonymous (2376) 28834

File: 1345803432356.png (1.12 MB, 874x746)

What the fuck is going on

 Anonymous (5c38) 28835

File: 1345804515662.gif (329.69 KB, 202x202)

 Anonymous (5c38) 28836


Delete Post []
This site is for a more mature audience
That doesn’t mean you have to be over 18 to post here, it just means that some of the jokes and language here might not be suitable to a more prude or young crowd.
back to index
[ chloe ] [ photoshoots / photo sets / movies ] [ offtopic ] [ site ]