[top] [bottom]
You are now browsing the old version of Chlomo, an archive of the old site. Click here when you want to go the new version.
[ chloe ] [ photoshoots / photo sets / movies ] [ offtopic ] [ site ]

/2/ - archive board #2

Welcome to chlomo.org, the best Chloe Grace Moretz fan site™. We have all the Chloe news, pictures,
photoshoots, videos, fan art, original content, GIFs and discussions you could ever want.
If you're new, read this or give your honest thoughts on this place
posting Chloe fakes, disrespectful comments about her or her family will get you banned
if you want the latest Chloe updates (news, photoshoots and so on) you can find them here
report bugs, posting problems or feature requests here or contact support@chlomo.org
back to index

If you are new here DO NOT make a new thread (read why)
max. 10Mb / 10000px
Password (For file deletion.)
01download the chlomo pack02see the image gallery03join #chloe4starwars04are you new here?

File: 1348433896010.jpg (3.67 KB, 200x300)

 Chloë Thread #177 (e690) 11323

This might come across like a public execution but it is what it is. The perpetrator in this case is Anonymousss (previously known as Earl).

He used to be a troll. He got kicked out. He returned, he got kicked out some more.

Then about a week ago he said he changed, he wanted a second chance and I decided to give him a free pass and take his word for it but the next time he would troll he would be out for good.

As far as I'm concerned he hasn't been trolling since then. Sure, he acted like a complete tool (buh I never leave the numbered threads) but I wouldn't call that trolling.

Some mods on the other hand feel differently so, we need you, our community, to decide if he was trolling or not and if he should be a part of this place or not

Hopefully this won't take too much from out chloe time or derail things too far but we need to get it done so we can have less drama around

 Anonymous (24ab) 11324

I think he should be allowed to stay.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11325

File: 1348434045110.jpg (107.74 KB, 1200x800)

Take it to

 Anonymous (7fac) 11326

He should be out

 lilirochefort!!eGMakPsOug 11327

File: 1348434162928.jpg (38.57 KB, 250x250)

didn't know he was a troll or that he was earl.
guess he should have one more chance,
then three strikes and he's out.

 Anonymous (afbb) 11328

File: 1348434244104.jpg (99.8 KB, 685x743)

Stay a bitch bro. Stay a bitch.

 Anonymous (7fac) 11329

>one more chance
>three strikes and he's out
The problem is, he got countless chances and i believe he never stopped trolling and that not a single post he makes is serious

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11330

File: 1348434324026.jpg (107.74 KB, 1200x800)

It's not bitching. This isn't part of Chloe time and it shouldn't be the subject of a numbered thread.
How does that make me a bitch?

 My Thoughts Anonymous (9257) 11331

The admission of him not leaving the number threads didn't come off as troll to me. I think he was being honest and thus admitting to being a huge circle jerk fag. The trolling I feel continued even before that post with him trying to moralfag as he's been doing constantly since day 1. This moralfagging once again sparked a little spat, but that was quickly forgotten after the other drama. Anyway It's this moralfagging that's getting way old for me because he's already admitted to fapping and what not. I don't really give a fuck if he stays or goes honestly, his presence here continues bring nothing positive to the community though, and that I can say for certain.

 Anonymous (afbb) 11332

read the OP lili
there's no three strikes
this is the final strike

if the people decide he hasn't been trolling in the past week he can stay and the mods will stop banning him
if the people decide he was a troll he'll be out for good

 Pixel!!P6VCghJWrM 11333

File: 1348434636073.jpg (264.39 KB, 1244x642)

I don't think he was trolling. Being ignorant yes, but not trolling.

Maybe I haven't been paying complete attention to his posts since his ultimatum was given, but has he been moralfagging since then?

 lilirochefort!!eGMakPsOug 11334

File: 1348434718392.jpg (124.19 KB, 316x353)

Then I guess he's gotta go, because he's gonna most likely do the exact same thing again.

 Anonymous (24ab) 11335

I read every post and to my knowledge of late he has not been trolling at all. Then again I might have missed some deleted ones if those were his,

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11336

File: 1348434784914.jpg (34.13 KB, 211x193)

>having the subject of a numbered thread anything but Chloe
>having the picture anything but Chloe
>wants less off topic in the numbered threads
>could of just made the post in /site/ and asked everyone to post over there

 Anonymous (9257) 11337

File: 1348435019726.jpg (117.15 KB, 612x612)

That moralfagging is more subtle now, but it's still present..he's constantly making references then someone will come back on him and then there will be an argument. wash, rinse, repeat. Just look in the last thread to. It's in there.

Come to think of it he's usually spatting with pomp and cheddar over it these days. I wish people would just fucking ignore it if he's going to stay. It's obvious he's trolling with it since he's admitted to fapping and said several perverted things as well.

 Anonymous (9257) 11338

File: 1348435148887.jpg (230.07 KB, 900x578)

Do you always need to make everything be focused around some issue you're having? If you don't want to participate in this discussion then just STFU and post some Chloe and leave the rest of us to talk like adults.

 Anonymous (24ab) 11339

I think he is just a confused individual, wheter he puts that on or plays up to that is un clear but I personally have found him more than tolerable lately.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11340

File: 1348435333781.jpg (81.24 KB, 418x337)

I'm sure lots of other people would rather the topic wasn't SS in a Chloe thread.

 Anonymous (9257) 11341

I agree he's doing better, but I mainly ignore him now.. maybe it's the idiot trio of cheddar pomp and ss together that's more of an issue for me since that can be at times hard to ignore. The question for me is, which one of them is the real issue.

 Anonymous (5c7b) 11342

Past couple of threads have been tedious as fuck to read, nothing but arguing and whining

 Anonymous (24ab) 11343

I'd rather it wrre about you and chiles.

 Anonymous (9257) 11344

>still self appointed voice of others 2012

 Anonymous (24ab) 11345

File: 1348435550620.png (1.77 MB, 1920x1080)

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11346

File: 1348435668459.jpg (72.5 KB, 612x612)

Do you think others want their Chloe thread to be a SS thread?

 Anonymous (7fac) 11347

No, they want it to be cheddar thread

 Anonymous (6b64) 11348

File: 1348436280629.jpg (47.19 KB, 880x528)

Since when is moralfagging a crime? If it wasn't for us moralfags this site would become 4chan in an instance.

You need us just as much as we need you to remind us of humor and just having fun. It's part of the great balance.

And pomp blew it with his 15 min of fame, or suddenly became addicted to crack With his last few post.

This whole thread is pointless. Those in charge should take their own decisions and not make public executions like this.

 Pixel!!P6VCghJWrM 11349

File: 1348436403242.jpg (201.46 KB, 1000x1000)

I usually ignore the pointless arguments around here. But the in thread topic being a pointless argument? That's a first.

>Remember. There's a world full of Chloë waiting for you!

 Anonymous (9b97) 11350

File: 1348436422996.jpg (154.44 KB, 900x1200)


 Anonymous (24ab) 11351

File: 1348436712389.jpg (86.4 KB, 576x564)

>dat /tv/ shoop

 Anonymousss (3ede) 11352


i had a dream this day was coming.


please let me stay. this site is fucking awesome, i love the people here and i love chloe.

i dont troll anymore, im even not as moral anymore.

please, please let me stay.

 lilirochefort!!eGMakPsOug 11353

File: 1348436951845.jpg (92.97 KB, 1200x800)

oh my gawd!

 Anonymous (985c) 11354

File: 1348437002773.jpg (111.09 KB, 1002x800)

I never even noticed the guy beyond his name, yet the fact there's even a vote should answer the question. Kick him out.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11355

File: 1348437046038.jpg (24.73 KB, 147x154)

Can we please just move this thread to /site/ so we can post Chloe properly?

 Anonymousss (3ede) 11356

i was NOT TROLLING at all since being allowed back here.

i thought this site had no boundaries. apparently not. just because im more moral oriented its considered trolling?

in the end its the peoples choice…. do you guys really hate me that much to send me off to "death"?

 stupid-pretty-girl (1466) 11357

File: 1348437161536.jpg (130.48 KB, 1000x667)

 Anonymous (985c) 11358

File: 1348437210183.jpg (88.15 KB, 996x800)

No need for enchanced Chloe. Real Chloe is beautiful enough.

 Anonymousss (3ede) 11359

and OP, i got kicked out for absolutely no reason whatsoever today. i did NOTHING WRONG. go look at the previous thread.

 Anonymous (32c4) 11360

File: 1348437469157.jpg (18.62 KB, 400x240)

".. im even not as moral anymore.."

Theres diferance between morals and moralfagging.
A mans morals dont change overnight,they are the thing of a lifetime.
But the moralfagging a person does can be effected by the decicion by he/she to be a dick…and you sir have been a dick on numerous occasions.
But i'm not going to jump on the bandwagon to have you banned….in my humble opinion that is a decision best left to the mods.
It is my fear that throwing this decision into the public arena that it will sow even more discontent among certain factions here….much like there are right to life protestors outside a prison when even the most evil of individuals are executed.

 Anonymousss (3ede) 11361


how have i been a dick? usually when someone writes something innapropriate, i just reply with a -__- or thats gross.


 Anonymous (985c) 11362

File: 1348437695451.png (554.57 KB, 500x700)

Come to think about it more, if I never noticed the guy beyond his name, then how bad could he be? Granted, I only pass through here once a day or so to catch up on any news, maybe post something every other day so, so I'm probably not the best judge, yet I'd let him stay. This will serve as warning. If he stays on good behavior then all well and fine.

 Anonymous (afbb) 11363

> If it wasn't for us moralfags this site would become 4chan in an instance.

hold your fucking horses there buddy
that would never happen and it's not like moralfags have managed to change things around here

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11364

File: 1348437905151.jpg (58.01 KB, 363x279)

 Anonymous (afbb) 11365

Will you ever EVER stop? The thread is not going to /site/ an the only thing you will manage to accomplish here is come off as an even bigger bitch.

Instead of whining why didn't you make posts about chloe related topics?

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11366

File: 1348438021701.jpg (50.38 KB, 279x362)

Here's a better idea: Move the thread to /site/ because it isn't about Chloe.

How can you not see that having a Chloe thread based around this is fucking retarded?

 Anonymous (afbb) 11367


Except this is not a pointless argument. This is about about a member of our community still being a part of it or not. That's a pretty solid point.

 Anonymous (afbb) 11368


> The thread is not going to /site/

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11369

File: 1348438154328.jpg (26.21 KB, 209x191)

and why is that?

 Anonymousss (3ede) 11370

how about you come to a final decision about me then you CAN go back to posting chlomo.

 Anonymous (9257) 11371

>doesn't like current topic
>forces current topic to be argument centered around himself
cheddar logic

 Anonymous (3e40) 11372


he is right, the title says "Chloë Thread" and the whole OP has nothing to do with chloe, nor the rest of the posts

this thread should have been made on /site/, not here and not as a chloe thread

 Anonymous (32c4) 11373

File: 1348438367481.jpg (20.37 KB, 350x293)

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11374

File: 1348438437436.jpg (81.33 KB, 514x492)

How is this argument centred around me? Anyone can make their point. It's about moving the thread to /site/.

 Pixel!!P6VCghJWrM 11375

File: 1348438513176.jpg (19.86 KB, 640x480)

Fine, that's valid.

But Chedz' point is equally as valid.:

>I suggest a decision is made, this thread locked and we move on.

 Pixel!!P6VCghJWrM 11376

*mixed referred posts up

 Anonymous (afbb) 11377

because I said so

maybe next time if you stop acting like a constant bitch you will get a proper answer but until then you don't deserve one

> how about you come to a final decision about me then you CAN go back to posting chlomo.

anyone CAN go back to posting chlomo, there's nothing stopping them
and I'll make a decision once the thread is done and more people have shared their view

until then I'm wondering if you'd be kind enough to answer these simple questions

1) Why do you keep being the moralfag when you've admitted you fapped to her? Others can be moralfags, but you've sort of lost your credibility with that

2) Are you a real chloe fan and if so why don't you go to the index page or other threads? Do the news, pics, videos and other chloe related material not interest you?

 Anonymous (7fac) 11378

File: 1348438692249.png (74.09 KB, 220x250)


>and i will no longer be a chloe fan. whats the point if i cant coerce with other fans about her?

>and i will no longer be a chloe fan
he's not, kick him out for good

 Anonymous (afbb) 11379

File: 1348438692749.jpg (24.48 KB, 395x385)

look at me, ma

I'm posting chloe in a chloe thread

it's like I discovered the "New reply" button

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11380

File: 1348438724246.jpg (26.21 KB, 209x191)

>because I said so

>maybe next time if you stop acting like a constant bitch you will get a proper answer but until then you don't deserve one

You don't have a legitimate reason. Stop being such a retard.

 VincentBelorgey!s4jsf1HzKo 11381

File: 1348438824507.jpg (175.76 KB, 665x632)

>Public execution

 Anonymousss (3ede) 11382


1. YES i've fapped to her, but that doesn't mean i enjoy dirty jokes or inappropriate things. if i was still trollin would i admit any of that???

2. i do go on the home page frequently and sometimes lurk other threads. if that was the reason i was banned, WOW.

 PompLeMoose!1HFSrtFsSI 11383

File: 1348438940199.jpg (178.44 KB, 556x528)

Chloe Court

Mousss is on trial.

 Anonymous (9257) 11384

Okay so make everyone happy and rename the thread to something else and make a separate Chloe Thread 177, but I don't see why it can't stay here for a day or two since we are looking for active participation from the community and I bet not many look at site too frequently anyway. Some people can't even be bother to look outside of a number thread for anything.

 Anonymousss (3ede) 11385


i didn't mean that to the extreme. sorry im at my little cousins b-day and there are annoying kids running around. hard to think.

of course i will always be a fan, but how will i keep updated on her? i don't have a twitter, im not part of forum etc.

this site has a great community to talk with, and they always get the news fast. thats why i love it.

 VincentBelorgey!s4jsf1HzKo 11386

File: 1348439049285.png (16.41 KB, 338x203)

 Anonymous (8d46) 11387

File: 1348439102351.jpeg (176.46 KB, 881x1381)

Sir, I beg to differ.

Once the kiddies go to far and low with their teen humor, the moraltrain comes running in, and this has always stopped the escalation of discussions reaching 4chan low levels.

Sure, the butthurt teens then always uses the next 200+ posts to ciclejerk around with the moralfags, as kids normally do to defy and hide the fact that they knew they took it too far (kids never admit faults).

But still it's better than 4chan levels, sir.

 Anonymous (9257) 11388

>ban me here
>and i will no longer be a chloe fan
>only look at number threads
>certainly NOT here for chloe anyway
you just nailed your own coffin shut with that statement, because being a chloe fan is NOT about her fans, it's only about her

ban4lyfe and get it over with, that's my final decision.

 Anonymousss (3ede) 11389

 PompLeMoose!1HFSrtFsSI 11390

File: 1348439238505.jpg (82.9 KB, 642x546)

I think that this thread has enough popularity to be able to moved to /site/ and we can make a decision there.

That being said, I don't think SS deserves to be permabanned.

 Anonymous (afbb) 11391

> and i will no longer be a chloe fan. whats the point if i cant coerce with other fans about her?
You know what? I think this says all that needs to be said.

A fan is a fan no matter if you are part of chlomo.org, chloemoretz.com, gochloe.com IMDB.com, somechloesite.com or any other community. It's something that is not related to any other people.

What's the point you say? The point is that you can still watch her movie, you can still read her news, follow her tweets, look at her pictures, see her interviews and so on. That is what a fan would do.

I wanted to give you a fair shot but I believe you've made the case pretty clear.

I will conclude you are a troll and the mods are free to ban you as they see fit and I will not intervene.

 Anonymousss (3ede) 11392

 Anonymous (9257) 11393

I saw that, you're just backtracking to save your ass.

 Anonymous (afbb) 11394

you seem to have the same reading problem as cheddar

which part of >>11365
>The thread is not going to /site/

fails to connect with you?

 PompLeMoose!1HFSrtFsSI 11395

File: 1348439505590.jpg (153.31 KB, 900x627)


I don't think Mousss knows what he's saying. Do you really think if he got banned he would drop his Chloe addiction altogether? Of course not.

Just because he says stupid shit doesn't mean he deserves to be banned for life. He says stupid shit about himself anyway.

He's not being an asshole to others, or to Chloe.

I say let him stay. If you really want to ban him, give him 2-3 days, but don't ban him for life.

 Anonymous (9257) 11396

File: 1348439529998.jpg (34.5 KB, 640x504)

post chloe, get bitches

 Anonymous (afbb) 11397

> still bitches
> resorts to insults

I'm glad we can understand each other. I restrained myself from insulting you. Shame you couldn't do the same.

 PompLeMoose!1HFSrtFsSI 11398

File: 1348439652239.jpg (48.52 KB, 495x646)


I'm just giving my opinion.

I don't think it should be in a Chloe thread. I'm not a mod so I can't do shit..I get that…but I thought we're "supposed" to post our opinions in here.

 PompLeMoose!1HFSrtFsSI 11399

File: 1348439717773.jpg (104.87 KB, 1024x683)

Chloe TIEM!

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11400

File: 1348439723504.gif (1.68 MB, 325x299)

Hey guys, remember when 'someone' deleted a wincest post to try and prove Pomp wrong

 PompLeMoose!1HFSrtFsSI 11401

File: 1348439763904.jpg (171.21 KB, 846x800)

 Anonymousss (3ede) 11402


 Anonymous (9257) 11403

File: 1348439797751.jpg (138.07 KB, 400x600)

The thread title is asking for your opinion on SS, it asked nothing about your opinion on where the thread should be located or what it should be called. Give your opinion on SS (as you have) then resume Chloe postan. Is it that hard to understand?

 Anonymousss (3ede) 11404

im tired of arguing.

just make a final decision.

i feel i did nothing wrong.

yes as earl i trolled. that was a while back.

i have come to love the community and site and chloe even more.

i would look forward to this site every single day while at work. its somewhere i could tell my feels, talk about chlomo, talk to other people, etc.

 Anonymous (afbb) 11405

> but I thought we're "supposed" to post our opinions in here.

if a decision has been made what's the point?
do you think you're telling me something new?
it's not like I fucking made the boards or anything so I don't know what threads belong on what boards
it's conscious decision I made which people could accept even though they disagreed with it but noo, let's say it 5000 more times , this doesn't belong here, I;m sure that will make a difference

 VincentBelorgey!s4jsf1HzKo 11406

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11407

File: 1348439994074.jpg (3.61 KB, 190x164)

but it should be in /site/ and you're the only one that's expressed an opinion otherwise. Spare your pride for one second and admit you got it wrong to make this a Chloe thread.

 Anonymous (afbb) 11408

not really

I remember when it was deleted before that because the user who posted realized it was out of line
I do remember though the 500 times cheddar stirred shit, make that 501 times
I also remember the thread where pomp said something about chloe's brothers gang banging her

that I do remember

 Anonymous (6b64) 11409

Seriously, what kind of failed logic is this?

Everyone knows that the social aspect of equal fans (be it a celebrity or sport team etc) are just as important as the target of your fanism itself.

If you can't share your joy with others that fanism you have will quickly fade.

Every sport teams know this and that's why fanclubs are so strong and can keep people fans for years without end.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11410

File: 1348440220644.jpg (55.3 KB, 384x360)

>I remember when it was deleted before that because the user who posted realized it was out of line
You aren't fooling anyone

 Anonymous (afbb) 11411

> If you can't share your joy with others that fanism you have will quickly fade.
then you're not much of a fan

 Anonymous (5c7b) 11412

Love the new banner/news thread.

But I couldn't give a fuck whether Anonymousss, Earl or whateverthefuckhescalled gets banned or not.

Make a decision, move on bad enough having one thread of this shit, let alone several.

 lilirochefort!!eGMakPsOug 11413

File: 1348440260172.jpg (31.28 KB, 195x245)

 Anonymous (afbb) 11414

It's what happened. Or maybe you know better than me since it was my post

 Anonymous (afbb) 11415


a decision has been made
he's been banned and will keep on being banned whenever he shows up (if he does)

 PompLeMoose!1HFSrtFsSI 11416

File: 1348440502896.jpg (227.43 KB, 920x1222)


What do you think you're doing trying to bring sound logic into this discussion!?

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11417

File: 1348440503878.jpg (108.14 KB, 364x354)

What a coincidence, eyy?

 PompLeMoose!1HFSrtFsSI 11418

File: 1348440583111.jpg (125.95 KB, 373x377)

 Anonymous (afbb) 11419

not really
I deleted it soon after i was posted
the fact that some people rely on the thread auto-updater (which does not remove deleted posts) is a different story
I could show the DB entries with the delete time but frankly I won't bother with it. Believe what you want. I couldn't give 2 cents about your opinion either way as long as you don't talk shit about me

 PompLeMoose!1HFSrtFsSI 11420

File: 1348440715482.jpg (90.54 KB, 368x424)


These guys lie and lie just to prove their point.

There's little room for actual discussion here because it's always "No, I'm right, and I'm never changing my opinion. I'm gonna put my fingers in my ears and lalalalalalallalalalala"

 Anonymous (afbb) 11421

> These guys lie and lie just to prove their point.
Like you do?
You said there were worse things posted here than that stupid gangbang 'joke' of yours. I asked you to prove it and name me 3.

You can't.

Who's the liar?

 Anonymous (6b64) 11422

I didn't say it would disappear. But being able to share your thoughts, your passion (or love), drawings, pictures etc with others is what keeps the fire going.

You don't seem to understand this concept, obviously because you have not tried it. Well, why don't you try to be your own little perfect Chloë fan alone for like a month. No socializing with others about Chloë (internet or friends etc).

Then come back and tell us if you still feel the same high level of obsession.

I bet you can't, though. Cause you're not just hooked to Chloë, but also to sharing your views about her with the rest of us.

If you are who I think you are, then it really scares me that you have such black/white views on how to be a real fan with this site in mind.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11423

File: 1348441286181.jpg (124.19 KB, 316x353)

>I could show the DB entries with the delete time but frankly I won't bother with it. Believe what you want. I couldn't give 2 cents about your opinion either way as long as you don't talk shit about me
You think I think it's not possible to photoshop text? No one would believe that shit.
>I deleted it soon after i was posted
I joined the thread late, I read the thread as I came in, it was post was quite early in the thread.
Stop blatantly lying.

>mfw this isn't actually a Chloe thread

Someone should make a real 177 or a 178 pronto.

 Anonymous (afbb) 11424


Oh I understand the concept very well and if it lives or dies by you being a part of a fangroup then you are not a fan. You're just someone looking to socialize based on that

> alone for like a month. No socializing with others about Chloë (internet or friends etc).

I have been long before finding chloe threads on 4chan or other chloe communities. And guess what? I still looked at her videos and her movies. I still couldn't wait to read the reviews and interviews etc.

A fanbase will increase it, sure, but if it makes or breaks it then you're not a fan (at least by my definition of the term)

If you stop looking forward to her onscreen performance because you were kicked out from a mesageboard then I don't see how you could ever qualify as a fan

 Anonymous (9257) 11425

once again you have no idea who you are replying to, anons are not the same person

 Anonymous (24ab) 11426

File: 1348441540589.jpg (284.83 KB, 1280x1920)

 Anonymous (afbb) 11427

> You think I think it's not possible to photoshop text? No one would believe that shit.
I could give DB access to a third party user you tard

> I joined the thread late, I read the thread as I came in, it was post was quite early in the thread. Stop blatantly lying.

It was quite early and that debate (or whatever it was came later) . I know better than you what I did with my post, why and when. DOn;t accuse me of lying

> Someone should make a real 177 or a 178 pronto.

Bitch again and we're gonna have problems

 Anonymous (24ab) 11428

File: 1348441588490.jpg (742.04 KB, 2143x3000)

 Anonymous (24ab) 11429

File: 1348441663091.jpg (154.49 KB, 575x334)

 Anonymous (afbb) 11430

File: 1348441693933.png (273.74 KB, 387x650)

 Anonymous (24ab) 11431

File: 1348441713504.jpg (65.72 KB, 400x600)

 Anonymous (24ab) 11432

File: 1348441800680.jpg (922.72 KB, 2542x3000)

 Anonymous (24ab) 11433

File: 1348441871674.jpg (44.93 KB, 500x750)

 Anonymous (afbb) 11434

File: 1348441895769.jpg (112.19 KB, 665x1024)

not posting the most important shot of that set

 VincentBelorgey!s4jsf1HzKo 11435

File: 1348441918791.jpg (69.02 KB, 215x251)

Posting new set

 Anonymous (24ab) 11436

File: 1348441949527.jpg (74.2 KB, 625x635)

Too cliched.

 VincentBelorgey!s4jsf1HzKo 11437

File: 1348441970780.jpg (69.02 KB, 215x251)

 Anonymous (afbb) 11438

File: 1348441977083.gif (140.46 KB, 248x315)


you best be trollin

 VincentBelorgey!s4jsf1HzKo 11439

File: 1348442029679.jpg (69.02 KB, 215x251)

 Anonymous (7fac) 11440

File: 1348442073782.jpg (74.58 KB, 500x417)

Do you have more?
this is got tier, seriously, where did you find this ?

 VincentBelorgey!s4jsf1HzKo 11441

File: 1348442076199.jpg (69.02 KB, 215x251)

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11442

File: 1348442113293.jpg (26.21 KB, 209x191)

>once again you have no idea who you are replying to
Sometimes when people have the same opinion and aggressive posting style they are confused with other users. It's a very simple mistake.

All I want is an actual Chloe thread. It's not bitching, it's making a very simple observation that this thread started shit and has carried on the trend so having a different thread ASAP would be brilliant.

 VincentBelorgey!s4jsf1HzKo 11443

That's all i have man

 Anonymous (24ab) 11444

File: 1348442148636.jpg (71.66 KB, 560x585)

I like other stuff too, I can't just be fixated on that one thing. Most of my chloe folder is made up of face shots or shots that are centered heavily around the face so I dunno, I guess thats my preference wen it comes to chloe snaps but then again there is a bit of a dirth of ass shots so maybe I'd have many more of those if they existed.

 Anonymous (a654) 11445

File: 1348442162849.gif (1.88 MB, 332x434)

Seriously, why are you in such a foul mood today?

Look at this girl instead. Just LOOK at her and be a happy fan.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11446

File: 1348442202738.jpg (1.97 MB, 2125x3569)

 Anonymous (24ab) 11447

File: 1348442207698.jpg (750.16 KB, 3500x2333)

 Anonymous (643d) 11448

File: 1348442209173.jpg (69.02 KB, 215x251)

lurk moar

 Anonymous (7fac) 11449

File: 1348442209448.jpg (149.95 KB, 573x528)

 Anonymous (afbb) 11450

File: 1348442228037.jpg (110.7 KB, 730x414)

> All I want is an actual Chloe thread. It's not bitching,

Then post chloe instead of bitching you utter imbecile

 Anonymous (643d) 11451

File: 1348442254952.jpg (69.02 KB, 215x251)

 Anonymous (643d) 11452

File: 1348442313469.jpg (69.02 KB, 215x251)

Should i make a thread for this set?

 Anonymous (afbb) 11453

File: 1348442323675.jpg (260.71 KB, 921x1222)

this takes the cake as the most happiness inducing set

 Anonymous (24ab) 11454

File: 1348442326881.png (3.7 MB, 1591x1200)

 Anonymous (7fac) 11455

File: 1348442332187.jpg (36.88 KB, 500x625)

I love you!

 Anonymous (643d) 11456

File: 1348442423336.jpg (69.02 KB, 215x251)

love you too man

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11457

File: 1348442449589.png (243.08 KB, 400x399)

I will be posting Chloe rapidly to get this thread over with.

 Anonymous (24ab) 11458

File: 1348442449931.jpg (62.6 KB, 469x463)

 Anonymous (afbb) 11459

File: 1348442469194.jpg (109.97 KB, 1200x800)

> not posting dem goddess tier pics

 Anonymous (afbb) 11460

File: 1348442515682.jpg (194.91 KB, 881x860)


best post you've made so far

 VincentBelorgey!s4jsf1HzKo 11461

what a fag

 Anonymous (24ab) 11462

File: 1348442531642.jpg (62.66 KB, 612x612)

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11463

File: 1348442547562.jpg (75.24 KB, 600x600)

 Anonymous (3e40) 11464

File: 1348442553401.jpg (145.76 KB, 960x540)

 Anonymous (afbb) 11465

File: 1348442577727.jpg (45.58 KB, 300x481)

cool shoop bro

 Anonymous (24ab) 11466

File: 1348442580463.jpg (76.14 KB, 469x463)

How so?

 Anonymous (24ab) 11467

File: 1348442612059.png (34.89 KB, 283x201)

Not a shop.

 Anonymous (afbb) 11468

File: 1348442624344.jpg (17.78 KB, 210x230)

I think he's suggesting you have sexual intercourse with men

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11469

File: 1348442628957.jpg (271.64 KB, 612x816)

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11470

File: 1348442668742.jpg (415.58 KB, 1500x1124)

 Anonymous (24ab) 11471

File: 1348442684042.jpg (40.53 KB, 474x450)

And how did he infer that?
From all of my flammingly homosexual posts tonight?

 Anonymous (afbb) 11472

File: 1348442686311.jpg (17.56 KB, 347x395)

everyone knows chloe never shows her head in these sort of pics
don't get me wrong, it's a pretty good fake

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11473

File: 1348442702541.jpeg (243.49 KB, 816x1222)

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11474

File: 1348442750318.jpg (50.84 KB, 560x367)

 Anonymous (3e40) 11475

File: 1348442759961.jpg (242.21 KB, 845x1036)

somebody shop trevor's and chloe's faces on this and change Dominic to Chloë

 Anonymous (24ab) 11476

File: 1348442781509.jpg (342 KB, 1023x1537)

Well she did once, people didn't seem too keen on the picture maybe that's why she started hiding her cute little face away again. Expecting a mountain of praise and got mostly mehs instead.

 Anonymous (afbb) 11477

File: 1348442786880.jpg (64.52 KB, 400x427)


Some people can detect anons by their posting patters so it's not hard to identify one. Then I assume he folllowed your posts over a long period of time and concluded you are one of those people who are here for the trevor pics

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11478

File: 1348442824332.jpg (95.93 KB, 1200x800)

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11479

File: 1348442858020.jpg (97.77 KB, 1200x800)

 Anonymous (afbb) 11480

File: 1348442882712.gif (1.46 MB, 338x300)

that echo-level quality

 Anonymous (24ab) 11481

File: 1348442893480.jpg (119.24 KB, 1600x1067)

Yes that seems logical, I have been caught red handed please forgive me but don't ban me because I come here for a reason other than fully for chloe a la mousss.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11482

File: 1348442893467.jpg (242.91 KB, 2000x1333)

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11483

File: 1348442938239.jpg (341.62 KB, 2000x1333)

 Anonymous (afbb) 11484

File: 1348442955998.jpg (33.75 KB, 537x383)

as long as you're here for one of the moretz members you're ok anon

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11485

File: 1348442969824.jpg (68.71 KB, 1200x800)

 Anonymous (24ab) 11486

File: 1348443003300.jpg (39.71 KB, 475x357)

Less talk, more trevin.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11487

File: 1348443011393.jpg (93.97 KB, 1200x800)

 Anonymous (afbb) 11488

File: 1348443011755.jpg (283.16 KB, 2000x1333)

if I were a moralfag, this set would make me reconsider my orientations

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11489

File: 1348443045170.jpg (107.74 KB, 1200x800)

 Anonymous (afbb) 11490

File: 1348443060612.gif (246.8 KB, 378x213)

but since I'm not one

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11491

File: 1348443082993.jpg (52.69 KB, 1200x800)

 Anonymous (24ab) 11492

File: 1348443104755.jpg (28.59 KB, 353x579)

If it is cold enough to wear such a bulky fleece then why wear shorts and role up your sleeves?
I am greatful for the shorts though don't get me wrong, it just seems kind of senseless.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11493

File: 1348443185232.gif (1.02 MB, 514x200)

It's cold but she can't help but show us her ass.

 Anonymous (24ab) 11494

File: 1348443195254.png (240.17 KB, 500x309)

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11495

File: 1348443241901.jpeg (109.41 KB, 612x612)

>not having an ass folder

 Anonymous (afbb) 11496

File: 1348443258725.jpg (150.84 KB, 800x557)

because she needs to show off these bad boys

 Anonymous (24ab) 11497

File: 1348443259867.jpg (20.94 KB, 477x549)

That has been posted so many times and yet I have never saved it.
Feels gay man.

 VincentBelorgey!s4jsf1HzKo 11498

File: 1348443279530.jpg (83.57 KB, 960x720)

>Still posting OLD Chloë

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11499

File: 1348443285533.jpg (100.06 KB, 477x592)


 Anonymous (afbb) 11500

File: 1348443355256.jpg (15.35 KB, 300x272)

>still being a pedo

 VincentBelorgey!s4jsf1HzKo 11501

File: 1348443357944.jpg (175.76 KB, 665x632)


 Anonymous (24ab) 11502

File: 1348443361175.jpg (243.22 KB, 800x533)

She doesn't look very happy to be recieving that compliment from a wall but the wall is right.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11503

File: 1348443395890.jpg (988.73 KB, 2339x4054)


 Anonymous (24ab) 11504

File: 1348443418804.jpg (110.77 KB, 480x640)

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11505

File: 1348443438951.jpg (806.93 KB, 2100x3000)


 Anonymous (afbb) 11506

File: 1348443442609.jpg (102.83 KB, 707x449)


after pls
another round of faggotry

 Anonymous (24ab) 11507

File: 1348443460830.jpg (970.8 KB, 2400x3600)

 Anonymous (afbb) 11508

moar from this set pls

 VincentBelorgey!s4jsf1HzKo 11509

File: 1348443510298.jpg (113.46 KB, 463x530)

>Not being a pedo master race
Yo shiggy bitch

 Anonymous (afbb) 11510

File: 1348443549729.jpg (36.69 KB, 500x500)

 Anonymous (24ab) 11511

File: 1348443563721.jpg (1.05 MB, 2400x3600)

That was an oddly quick reply, well I would but I'm going to bed now so can't. I'm sure someone else will willingly oblige though.

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11512

File: 1348443577600.jpg (356.74 KB, 700x746)

>Not being a pedo master race

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11513

File: 1348443668903.jpg (424.74 KB, 1680x2525)

 Anonymous (49c0) 11514

File: 1348443692596.jpg (374.92 KB, 822x628)

y u guys need to be so serious cats? I think little trouble maker mousss should stay.

 VincentBelorgey!s4jsf1HzKo 11515

File: 1348443705207.jpg (24.16 KB, 320x240)

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11516

File: 1348443782207.jpg (418.28 KB, 1680x2525)

Hi, mousss

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11517

File: 1348443843000.png (1.69 MB, 1365x735)

 Anonymous (49c0) 11518

File: 1348443903901.jpg (21.89 KB, 367x344)

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11519

File: 1348443919450.jpg (88.88 KB, 1037x511)

 VincentBelorgey!s4jsf1HzKo 11520

Abby♥ is mine you faggot

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11521

File: 1348444013484.jpg (2.16 MB, 1968x1191)

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11522

File: 1348444085102.jpg (79.19 KB, 550x367)

Too old for you, nigga

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11523

File: 1348444169250.jpg (76.99 KB, 550x367)

 VincentBelorgey!s4jsf1HzKo 11524

Are you nuts?

 lilirochefort!!eGMakPsOug 11525

File: 1348444407455.jpg (710.23 KB, 640x1800)

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11526

File: 1348444498535.gif (8.2 MB, 600x450)

So what's your age range?

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11527

File: 1348444653005.jpg (88.55 KB, 550x367)

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11528

File: 1348444983547.jpg (621.35 KB, 1600x1200)

 stupid-pretty-girl (1466) 11529

File: 1348445092268.png (188.88 KB, 500x239)

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11530

File: 1348445142994.png (337.47 KB, 1276x528)

 stupid-pretty-girl (1466) 11531

File: 1348445238039.gif (491.43 KB, 500x200)

 VincentBelorgey!s4jsf1HzKo 11532

16/15, it depends

 lilirochefort!!eGMakPsOug 11533

File: 1348445574305.gif (452.17 KB, 249x220)

 VincentBelorgey!s4jsf1HzKo 11534

16/15 is the maximum

 Cheddar!IChedzmaqM 11535

File: 1348445674390.png (248.85 KB, 400x399)


 Anonymous (0ab1) 11536

It's a good fake because it's real. I saw it on Chloe's Twitter when she posted it. I think it's the only one where she showed her face.

Delete Post []
This site is for a more mature audience
That doesn’t mean you have to be over 18 to post here, it just means that some of the jokes and language here might not be suitable to a more prude or young crowd.
back to index
[ chloe ] [ photoshoots / photo sets / movies ] [ offtopic ] [ site ]